About Zygomathic/Cheeck Implants. is there any bad effect to the eyes? I mean wheny he puts the implant, stretchcing the eyes idk.

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
title

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
If he removes it, you'r in for having saggy skin forever, that's about it.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, BradAniston and Mongrelcel
If he removes it, you'r in for having saggy skin forever, that's about it.
"Cheek implants are most often placed through incisions in the mouth. When performed with other procedures, alternate incisions may be recommended including placement through an incision inside the lower eyelid or one within the hairline. "

I mean it affecting the lower eyelid. I read somewhere that eppley does a eyelid retraction in the surgery because of that.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 3043
"Cheek implants are most often placed through incisions in the mouth. When performed with other procedures, alternate incisions may be recommended including placement through an incision inside the lower eyelid or one within the hairline. "

I mean it affecting the lower eyelid. I read somewhere that eppley does a eyelid retraction in the surgery because of that.
that's if it is the complete implants, not mere "cheekbones" implants. But, tbh, especially for white people i don't see the point of zygos implants, tight under eye support is more important and doesn't require implant, and big cheekbones gives hapa/mongoloid vibe.

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
that's if it is the complete implants, not mere "cheekbones" implants. But, tbh, especially for white people i don't see the point of zygos implants, tight under eye support is more important and doesn't require implant, and big cheekbones gives hapa/mongoloid vibe.
to improve that shadow effect on the face?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 10536
Big cheekbone doesn't matter for hollow cheek but the space beetween the zygomatic and the jaw.
So you need high cheekbone and a low gonial ange and wide jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 4430
Big cheekbone doesn't matter for hollow cheek but the space beetween the zygomatic and the jaw.
So you need high cheekbone and a low gonial ange and wide jaw
u sure about it ??
cause I already have it. But I notice that this only occurs in certain light positions
so I imagine that maybe giving it more mass would improve? Anyway, what was done for sayian then ? He improved.

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
To improve it you have less risky ways : MSE, even Chin and jaw implants who don't have this side effect. But, for most, buccal fat removal/kybella is really enough to give this lean face given you'r already lean, and have no masseters hypetrophy - botox then

Just big? Sure.
But well positioned cheekbones make a chad if he's white.
Yes, but you can hardly get very higher set zygos than were yours at.

u sure about it ??
cause I already have it. But I notice that this only occurs in certain light positions
so I imagine that maybe giving it more mass would improve? Anyway, what was done for sayian then ? He improved.
2ml of filler would probably give you hollow cheeks easily then.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
To improve it you have less risky ways : MSE, even Chin and jaw implants who don't have this side effect. But, for most, buccal fat removal/kybella is really enough to give this lean face given you'r already lean, and have no masseters hypetrophy - botox then
do you think improving the jaw would improve this shadow effect? My jaw width is normal. BUT its very recessed. in the "front part", I mean the chin and around. I'll have wing osteotomie the next months.

One thing that is brutal, is that once I went to a birthday party at home, some aunts commented on my face. I had a very low bf. One of them said: What did he do to his face? The other said: He's thinner ..

Then I think, maybe I could have this look without having such a low bf. I remember that I was eating very little at that time.
and it wasn't even on purpose . That was last year.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
do you think improving the jaw would improve this shadow effect? My jaw width is normal. BUT its very recessed. in the "front part", I mean the chin and around. I'll have wing osteotomie the next months.

One thing that is brutal, is that once I went to a birthday party at home, some aunts commented on my face. I had a very low bf. One of them said: What did he do to his face? The other said: He's thinner ..

Then I think, maybe I could have this look without having such a low bf. I remember that I was eating very little at that time.
Definitively moving forward the lower third, will impact on the hollowness. Actually the more forward grown lower third, the more you can have hollow cheeks, but don't go too uncanny. You can even see the impact by sucking your cheeks in and see the chance, and then doing the same and moving forward your lower jaw, the results are already important.

• +1
u sure about it ??
You need to be lean too, you're maybe a fatass.
Pm your lower third and hide your mouth and nose

• +1
just bonesmash bro

• JFL

It really depends on your base. It goes hand in hand together. If your jaw width at the gonial angle frontally is in a straight line with bizygomatic arch, then jaw is fine, and the only thing you missing is a bit protrusion on zygos. If it starts rounding off before, then you're missing the ideal width. But bigger chin would stretch the skin a little bit more too. Depends on severity of the recession.

You need to be lean too, you're maybe a fatass.
Pm your lower third and hide your mouth and nose

It really depends on your base. It goes hand in hand together. If your jaw width at the gonial angle frontally is in a straight line with bizygomatic arch, then jaw is fine, and the only thing you missing is a bit protrusion on zygos. If it starts rounding off before, then you're missing the ideal width. But bigger chin would stretch the skin a little bit more too. Depends on severity of the recession.
tbh its obvious that what fucks me the most is my lower thir recession.

its strange how my face looks round, but in some pictures it looks angular. i think its the posture + lower third recession that makes it round. When I get a proper posture it frauds lower third and it looks angular.

tbh its obvious that what fucks me the most is my lower thir recession.

its strange how my face looks round, but in some pictures it looks angular. i think its the posture + lower third recession that makes it round. When I get a proper posture it frauds lower third and it looks angular.
I think you have great base, and with a little filler would bring out all the angularity easily. As you said, in some pictures it does look angular. Sort of like me tbh, my face is rounded, but also can be angular, if frauded a little bit.

• +1
OMG
if that's true it's terrible. can you cite where you read?

@Saiyan how many mm projection at apex did your zygo implants have?