I almost roped and I beat up my dad

I understand your dad, he probably is upset about whatever reason you gave him and he thinks he failed as a dad. The mocking and making fun of you is his form of expressing this and also trying to encourage you to not be so pussy, he was raised this way and he won't change that. Just accept it rather than victimizing yourself and looking for attention.

• +1
Reactions: silencio, BlackpillRemedy, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
I understand your dad, he probably is upset about whatever reason you gave him and he thinks he failed as a dad. The mocking and making fun of you is his form of expressing this and also trying to encourage you to not be so pussy, he was raised this way and he won't change that. Just accept it rather than victimizing yourself and looking for attention.
I’m not victimising , but I lacked validation

I kinda made peace with him but he still might leave me and my brother , I said it was his decision if he wants to leave and he did tell me I hit hard

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
You understand his father better than he understands his father

• +1
Reactions: gigell
I’m not victimising , but I lacked validation

I kinda made peace with him but he still might leave me and my brother , I said it was his decision if he wants to leave and he did tell me I hit hard
Validation from what? From leaving school and living off your parents' money all your life? That's why your father reacted this way, if I had children I'll be disappointed too for raising such a lazy ass soon to be a manchild.
How can you not be ashamed of what you are writing? Sounds to me you're just a borderlinecel.

• JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Validation from what? From leaving school and living off your parents' money all your life? That's why your father reacted this way, if I had children I'll be disappointed too for raising such a lazy ass soon to be a manchild.
How can you not be ashamed of what you are writing? Sounds to me you're just a borderlinecel.
Brutal reality pill

Up next: His parents will approach him about visiting a psychiatrist, and unless bro realizes that what he’s doing is cringe and snaps out of his “dark triad” character that he created as a coping mechanism he’ll be stuck in the mental health circuit for a long time, wasting his teenage years before finally maturing at god knows what age

It’s so ovah for brah

Hope you get well soon, though, blud 🙏😭 go back to the grind

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell, rgl666 and rulothecab
Brutal reality pill

Up next: His parents will approach him about visiting a psychiatrist, and unless bro realizes that what he’s doing is cringe and snaps out of his “dark triad” character that he created as a coping mechanism he’ll be stuck in the mental health circuit for a long time, wasting his teenage years before finally maturing at god knows what age

It’s so ovah for brah
Holy shit so over for him :lul:. Somebody gotta tell him tho, everyone had his embarassing cringy moments during the teenage years but this is just too much. We're doing you a favor bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gigell and BlackpillRemedy
bro ur 15 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: just play some brawlstars or something:lul:

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Ur hella dramatic

• +1
Reactions: rulothecab
Long story short my mom is in the hospital and at any time she can have a heart attack. My dad put the blame on me and called me retarded , evil , a miserable and an idiot. I told him , “I’ll kms and you guys will be happy”. He didn’t care untill. My brother saw me with the knife , I touched my belly with it and I slightly cut it.

Until he looked traumatised and shouted in fear. And my dad was there just standing not doing anything. My brother is probably the only person that truly loves me so I hugged him because he was traumatised. Until my dad told me I should have stabbed him. He kept teasing me so I punched him In the temple he stayed on the ground then I kicked him a few times. I calmed down and then I heard my dad in the over room crying.

He later came into my room and asked me if I wanted him to leave the house , I told him it’s his decision not mine. I told him I’m a bad person and that I should finish the job and fully put the knife in me to feel the pain I gave my parents. I told my brother the same thing.

I don’t know what should I do. My brother will be really sad if I go but everything is not going right in my life.

Luckily the guest house is separate from our house so the guest didn’t hear anything

Idk if I’m a pussy or not for roping

I promise this happened to me I don’t care about internet points
Your brother will hate you for killing yourself, he’ll hate the person who murdered somebpdy he loved. Dont do it if you dont want him to be sad

• +1
@gigell Don't take the comments in here the wrong way

• +1
such a good family bruh

• +1
Long story short my mom is in the hospital and at any time she can have a heart attack. My dad put the blame on me and called me retarded , evil , a miserable and an idiot. I told him , “I’ll kms and you guys will be happy”. He didn’t care untill. My brother saw me with the knife , I touched my belly with it and I slightly cut it.

Until he looked traumatised and shouted in fear. And my dad was there just standing not doing anything. My brother is probably the only person that truly loves me so I hugged him because he was traumatised. Until my dad told me I should have stabbed him. He kept teasing me so I punched him In the temple he stayed on the ground then I kicked him a few times. I calmed down and then I heard my dad in the over room crying.

He later came into my room and asked me if I wanted him to leave the house , I told him it’s his decision not mine. I told him I’m a bad person and that I should finish the job and fully put the knife in me to feel the pain I gave my parents. I told my brother the same thing.

I don’t know what should I do. My brother will be really sad if I go but everything is not going right in my life.

Luckily the guest house is separate from our house so the guest didn’t hear anything

try being normal

Brutal reality pill

It’s so ovah for brah

Hope you get well soon, though, blud 🙏😭 go back to the grind
If puberty improves my looks I’ll go back to the grind

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar

angry people are stupid people, you seem angry

If puberty improves my looks I’ll go back to the grind
Yeah man just grind when you’re a high school dropout like seriously OP you are stupid For all the people saying that he looks worse than LBeg he is completely lying I’m not even joking he’s is just ltn.

You're not, roping is a bad decision.

Stay alive rn

Kys if ur mom dies

• +1