Above avarage Trans man talks about how lonely it is to be a man

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
And remember this guy isn’t ur average 5’3 bald Indian genetor, I’d say by male standards he’s htn

@Reformed talking about how women have it just as hard when this nigga is literally crying because of loneliness and ppl not wanting to even come close to him (above avarage man btw imagine the avarage subhuman)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Reformed, TUSSELEIF, Dr. Bludy and 1 other person
As a man we get used to this lonlyness from a very young age

But to a woman who transitions it comes as soon as they start passing as a man so they still have memories of when ppl cared about then

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Ill pass it the rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon and Deleted member 21182
Ill pass it the rope
It’s really brutal tbh and I’ve always been a man so I can only imagine what these niggas see when they go from ice to heat out of nowhere

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
It’s really brutal tbh and I’ve always been a man so I can only imagine what these niggas see when they go from ice to heat out of nowhere
Welcome in my world bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223 and Deleted member 21182
I’ve been friendless my whole fucking life and I’m not bitching in front of a camera

maybe I just don’t know what I’m missing

im incapable of connecting and bonding with others.

apparently women have some kind of “kinship” between thm all, makes no sense to me

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and Deleted member 21182
Women have periods and child birth

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
I’ve been friendless my whole fucking life and I’m not bitching in front of a camera

maybe I just don’t know what I’m missing

im incapable of connecting and bonding with others.

apparently women have some kind of “kinship” between thm all, makes no sense to me
That’s the thing every incel here probably has a life even harder than his but we get used to it from a young age

That guy experienced both sides

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and Sprinkles
It's also brutal for FTMs because if they "pass" they usually end up looking like the least desirable type of man due to their foid biology (boneless face, small frame, short height)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, TUSSELEIF, TheDragon and 3 others
Women have periods and child birth
Part that is unsettling is that guy is clearly above avarage, if even the above avarage guys are going though this imagine the subhumans

It's also brutal for FTMs because if they "pass" they usually end up looking like the least desirable type of man due to their foid biology (boneless face, small frame, short height)
He is FTM

But he is gl idk his height but I’d rate him a high mtn

That’s the thing every incel here probably has a life even harder than his but we get used to it from a young age

That guy experienced both sides
it’s funny as shit when these types try to approach women once they transition then the blackpill hits and they get seen as a creep or a predator for being short and sub5.

we put up with that crap our whole lives, yet the first time they face something like that they are beyond close to roping.

it’s like playing the game on easy, upping the difficulty, and then wanting to go back to easy mode; versus starting the game on hard mode and continuing to play it like that

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 3573, BoredPrince and 4 others
Still a woman and always will be one, what it doesn't realize is just because you are alone doesn't mean you are lonely. Prolly 5 ft 1, no woman wants some poser without a dick lmfao

Lol that bitch looks like dj fisher

Stop trying to turn everything into a victimhood contest. Male camaraderie is alive and well maybe leave your retarded normie spaces once in a while

• +1
As a man we get used to this lonlyness from a very young age

But to a woman who transitions it comes as soon as they start passing as a man so they still have memories of when ppl cared about then
I used to be used to it but recently it has taken a great toll on my mental health to the point sometimes I feel like I’ll lose my mind and go berserk. Pretty amazing that an isolated turboloner like me even can get crazy from it, one would think that I’m used to it after so many years. Women really don’t know what it’s like to be a man until they experience it themselves, and this tranny probably lifemogs me too still. One woman who larped as a man for some months went to a mental hospital afterwards and later killed herself

• +1
Stop trying to turn everything into a victimhood contest. Male camaraderie is alive and well maybe leave your retarded normie spaces once in a while
Now that I’m watching the video I think the problem isn’t exactly that male life is so hard but that he is still a woman inside just can’t fit into male relationships

Tho the part about everyone assuming ur dangerous is brutal and true as a man

It’s bad to have ppl constantly presume ur gonna do something violent or bad

• +1
Reactions: RSzeiS
No fucking chance he's HTN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back