Absolute lifefuel for acnecels

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
These were my before pics and the after is below. You should thank the gods if your main failo is skin, imagine being 5 foot or obese or shit eye recessed jaw etc. 5 months of tret and you'll have better skin than even normie ( for context this is only 3 months btw)

Attachments

• 2710882_2636552_IMG_20211210_232901.jpg
    2710882_2636552_IMG_20211210_232901.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 2710881_2636553_IMG_20211210_232910.jpg
    2710881_2636553_IMG_20211210_232910.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kristin, ALP and sub5inchcel

Attachments

• IMG_20220216_001803.jpg
    IMG_20220216_001803.jpg
    792.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220216_001734.jpg
    IMG_20220216_001734.jpg
    800 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, Patient A, Cidre enjoyer and 1 other person
I think one more month and I'll be gtg

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
@Preoximerianas @EthnicelAscension @Entschuldigung @Chinacurry @MoeZart @Podunk @ROTTING @subhuman incel @SubhumanCurrycel @sub5inchcel @LifeFuelAddict @Norwoodcel669

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
i have been prescribed benzyl peroxide

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 8908
but i have scars and shit, maybe i will dermaroll

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: lcberg04, currylightskin, Patient A and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
I will try tret if this fast I am on doesn't cure my acne. I guess its probably better then accutane.
I have been on fasts it doesn't do shit

ok, but I don't have acne so why would I care?

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung and Deleted member 15827
Tretinoin is a godsend

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Kmscurry, GigaAscender and 2 others
Grow beard looks better

• +1
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 15827
Seen enough threads about how much of a godsend tret is, gonna get an online consultation then hop on it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: sub5inchcel
And y u say no benzoyl

Supposedly it rapes collagen, someone on the forum talked about it but I can't find the thread. At least when I used it, the stuff didn't do too much aside from drying out my skin horribly. If it works for you and him then go for it tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Acne is not really the problem (it goes one way or another), it is the scars it leads behind. even pigmentation is not bad as it'll fade, but good luck if you have boxcut scars or anything like that (keloids etc)

Acne is not really the problem (it goes one way or another), it is the scars it leads behind. even pigmentation is not bad as it'll fade, but good luck if you have boxcut scars or anything like that (keloids etc)
Luckily I don't have scarring but I came close to that level

• Love it
Reactions: jake_okok
Supposedly it rapes collagen, someone on the forum talked about it but I can't find the thread. At least when I used it, the stuff didn't do too much aside from drying out my skin horribly. If it works for you and him then go for it tbh.
bro ur indian dont lie to me motherfucker

• Hmm...
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Tret ruined my skin did it for 3 months lmao

• JFL
These were my before pics and the after is below. You should thank the gods if your main failo is skin, imagine being 5 foot or obese or shit eye recessed jaw etc. 5 months of tret and you'll have better skin than even normie ( for context this is only 3 months btw)
tret doesnt work for subhuan big pored cystic acne oily skinned like me

• So Sad
ive been doing that, for about 3 months. Very slight difference. my last option is to either cut out dairy or use low dose accutane
Do u use sunscreen? I don't recommend Accutane and the dairy thing is bs

Do u use sunscreen? I don't recommend Accutane and the dairy thing is bs
not everyday, maybe when its sunny. Is dairy really bs? people claim that it increases igf-1 levels therefore it produces more oil for your skin.

not everyday, maybe when its sunny. Is dairy really bs? people claim that it increases igf-1 levels therefore it produces more oil for your skin.
If ur tret is good Ur skin should never get oily . And nah igf levels go up when you workout too , dairy doesn't make a difference unless you have allergy

If ur tret is good Ur skin should never get oily . And nah igf levels go up when you workout too , dairy doesn't make a difference unless you have allergy
i also wash my face alot, 3 times a day. and use benozyl peroxide. do u think thats what is causing overproduction of oil? My skin looks close to yours except i have visible pours

i also wash my face alot, 3 times a day. and use benozyl peroxide. do u think thats what is causing overproduction of oil? My skin looks close to yours except i have visible pours
Ditch the benzoyl both tret and benzoyl dry the skin. Get a good exfoliant and vit C serum. Then use vit C morning exfoliant eve and tret just before going to bed. Give it a month and get back to me

Ditch the benzoyl both tret and benzoyl dry the skin. Get a good exfoliant and vit C serum. Then use vit C morning exfoliant eve and tret just before going to bed. Give it a month and get back to me
sounds good boss, im also on low dose doxcycline (50mg). which is an oral antiboitic i havent seen any improvement on it. Should i ditch?

sounds good boss, im also on low dose doxcycline (50mg). which is an oral antiboitic i havent seen any improvement on it. Should i ditch?
Yep. Your acne is prolly not bacterial. Also is ur diet plant based?

Yep. Your acne is prolly not bacterial. Also is ur diet plant based?
no, i only eat red meat, dairy, and eggs, and sometimes fruits and bread. I wouldnt be a looksmaxer if i was vegetarian. Is this a good exfoliant? ive had this for a while but rarely used it

Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution​

Attachments

• download (3).jpeg
    download (3).jpeg
    3.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
no, i only eat red meat, dairy, and eggs, and sometimes fruits and bread. I wouldnt be a looksmaxer if i was vegetarian. Is this a good exfoliant? ive had this for a while but rarely used it

Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution​

Carbs reduce cortisol. You're eating very few carbs and protein is pro aging. I'm not saying go vegan but cut down on meat a bit and eat good carbs instead

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
  • JFL