Absolutely brutal and Morally Bankrupt Way to make $100,000k+ in 10 minutes (And possiblybecome famous)

K

KEy21_

Bronze
This method is classified as “HIGH RISK - HIGH REWARD”

Target a Adin Ross type livestreamer
or other known millionaire who takes and reads donations during their streams and reads them outloud (Richer the better)

Donate $10,000 to them while they’re live and write “Thanks for saving my life” followed by a long message about how you don’t make alot of money but you owe them everything it’s a small token because you were going to off yourself, and that you’ve been there since day one and you owe them everything.

Conversely after they read it out loud, since they make that per hour.

They’re almost guaranteed in front of their audience to ask for your info and they’ll publicly send you at LEAST back $100,000 to increase this big moment and how grateful they are for you.

This will get clipped, maybe make the top page of the news, and garner millions upon millions of views if it goes right.

- The streamer will make a ton more as a result

- You will instantly 10x minimum your money with no work and now have a following

Victimless crime, all suave,

KEy21 approved

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime, koalendo, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 26 others
stupid af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Skywalker, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, qkz, futuregigamogger and 19 others
Why did you come back after so long?

• Love it
Reactions: KEy21_
Why did you come back after so long?
I’m bored and had a random urge to visit back on the forums the other day

Lookism and lookstheory were nowhere to be found

Then I tried getting approved on here…

Figured i’d see what it turned into…Or if anything changed much..

Kind of underwhelming tbh..

But this shit has been in the back of my mind lately anyway bc of how these new faces of masculinity talk..

Sounds like they’re parroting shit that we’ve written years ago..

Finally got approved nd i’m rocking on here..

I’ll be here a couple days max…nd plan on never returning again

Genuinely haven’t even looked at this shit for years. Or even thought to.

What was ur username on lookism btw?

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer and Deleted member 16371

But this shit has been in the back of my mind lately anyway bc of how these new faces of masculinity talk..

I’ve had alts, mind if I ask you some questions ?

I’ve had alts, mind if I ask you some questions ?
Absolutely dogshit deflection to me asking you what your username was

Yes though lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, GazerGazer and Deleted member 16371
It's like a bluff in poker. The idea can only come from someone with high T who thinks outside the box, I like it.

It could go wrong though and then you just lost 10k. If I lost 10k like that it would be devastating for me. I have to work several months to save that amount of money.

One way to figure out if it is a good strategy is to scrape through past donations if that is somehow possible, and check if something like that happened in the past and if the user behind the donation got his money back or not.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
It's like a bluff in poker. The idea can only come from someone with high T who thinks outside the box, I like it.

It could go wrong though and then you just lost 10k. If I lost 10k like that it would be devastating for me. I have to work several months to save that amount of money.

One way to figure out if it is a good strategy is to scrape through past donations if that is somehow possible, and check if something like that happened in the past and if the user behind the donation got his money back or not.
I’m pretty sure if you donate over a certain amount the stream will stop and parade around your name and whatever set response to $1,000+ or $10,000+ (whichever one it is) that he has set for that number will go off

and it will grab all of his attention

and every viewer will be going absolutely bonkers talking about it

you frame it in a way where it seems very selfless while hinting that it hurt you financially and expect nothing back

i can’t think of a streamer just keeping the 10k…like wouldn’t make sense if they’re making a mil a week and blow money like it’s nothing and don’t value it

they’ll wanna change your life and might get insanely inspired and send you a mil for all you know..

If you lose the 10k just email their contact for booking, inquiries etc and tell them someone sent $10,000 on your account to him and you need to pay bills and need it back and they’ll most likely help you retrieve it

(also ignites another
opportunity for them to give you more )

This is all coming from my delusional
overly confident mind about my own ideas

But I think there’s a high likelihood of it genuinely working

I acknowledge the risk for sure though,
not for the faint of heart

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
"thanks for the 10k bro, have a good day"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 11875, Patient A and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 16515
"Really nice story, really inspiring"

"You've just inspired all viewers to make it in life past all the hardships, appreciate it, keep going bro"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 11875, Mouthbreath and 5 others
You would probably have to add that you're a female with about-to-die grandparents who were taking care of you because your parents died batman style

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and HarrierDuBois
Whyd you come back to this forum

Thinking in terms of your current economic status and what you would do

Think of the euphoric state you’d be in if you made a million per stream and had to walk on egg shells of morality to keep it

if you're going to write something uselesss at least make it funny. kys ni a

You aren't @KEy21. Your posting style is different.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Niklaus Mikaelson and Deprived
Liar Trolling GIF by Partiful

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Niklaus Mikaelson
everyone here is a fucking pussy. u need to spend money to make money bitch. How the hell you gon’ make you some money. When you don't be takin' no risks? Man, y'all just be crying 'bout anything and everything, and y'all look at my wrist

or other known millionaire who takes and reads donations during their streams and reads them outloud (Richer the better)

Donate $10,000 to them while they’re live and write “Thanks for saving my life” followed by a long message about how you don’t make alot of money but you owe them everything it’s a small token because you were going to off yourself, and that you’ve been there since day one and you owe them everything.

They’re almost guaranteed in front of their audience to ask for your info and they’ll publicly send you at LEAST back $100,000 to increase this big moment and how grateful they are for you.

This will get clipped, maybe make the top page of the news, and garner millions upon millions of views if it goes right.

- You will instantly 10x minimum your money with no work and now have a following

KEy21 approved
Way too high risk, most of the streamers don't give a flying F about donation, try to watch someone like ninja getting a 5k+ donation, doesn't even bat an eye or care to acknowledge it. Highly depends on the streamer ofc, but most of the famous ones are used to getting donations and won't fall for a sob story

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 18840

Hey chad

• Hmm...
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson

Yo you’ll remember me from a “Bill Charman” email transaction. Been a while. If you remember who I am don’t say it. But DM me and I’ll send you my discord (I can’t send it to you since your DMs are closed)

Yo you’ll remember me from a “Bill Charman” email transaction. Been a while. If you remember who I am don’t say it. But DM me and I’ll send you my discord (I can’t send it to you since your DMs are closed)
i remember it was gmail

but don’t remember who u are or the context tbh ..

actually i do lol.. now that i think about it a lil more

i’m gonna be gone from here today, hope all is well with you

anything u feel comfortable talking about on this chain thread i’ll gladly respond to

Way too high risk, most of the streamers don't give a flying F about donation, try to watch someone like ninja getting a 5k+ donation, doesn't even bat an eye or care to acknowledge it. Highly depends on the streamer ofc, but most of the famous ones are used to getting donations and won't fall for a sob story
once they’re starting to peak and still read donations it’s perfect time to hit

needs to be calculated

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
ohh okay… understood, makes sense

wait for someone to come along who types more like me than me

if you're going to write something uselesss at least make it funny. kys ni a
yeah ur on the wrong forum for your expectations if u open a thread with those thoughts jfl

ohh okay… understood, makes sense

wait for someone to come along who types more like me than me
Okay tell me your thoughts on silicone then.

Okay tell me your thoughts on silicone then.
i don’t need to tell u anything ..

but i’ll entertain because i know how this would verify things for you..

considering in other past threads i’ve gone on tirades about how i prefer other material over silicone and how it’s cheaply made etc.

fyi this ain’t gonna verify shit … in reality

it’s just an affirmation in your head…based on your own standards of authenticity

someone could come on here and have read all my previous posts ..primed and ready for that comment

then you’d believe them??

THATS all it would take for you??

ask yourself why you’re so easily swayed..by something like that

ask yourself why that’s the barrier of entry..why it’s ample enough for you; when my stance on it is so readily available ..

KEy21 approved
I’m reality their reaction : “omg is this real!? Thank you so much man!”

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Bro, expecting a random rich guy to give you 100k for donating is delusional
it’s much more entailed that the way you just explained it and you know that

hence “high risk, high reward”

everything is “delusional” until it gets done

then the same people pre judging use their 20/20 hindsight to talk about how they knew that was gonna happen…

then the cycle keeps repeating itself…

i remember it was gmail

but don’t remember who u are or the context tbh ..

actually i do lol.. now that i think about it a lil more

i’m gonna be gone from here today, hope all is well with you

anything u feel comfortable talking about on this chain thread i’ll gladly respond to

Yeah that’s fair. But if you’re cool with it can I just talk to you on discord today for a bit? Or on DMs here (though I can’t DM you so you’d have to DM me first to start the conversation). Just had a few questions in private if you don’t mind. Wouldn’t take more than 5 minutes

it’s much more entailed that the way you just explained it and you know that

hence “high risk, high reward”

everything is “delusional” until it gets done

then the same people pre judging use their 20/20 hindsight to talk about how they knew that was gonna happen…

then the cycle keeps repeating itself…
bro, its not just high risk, high reward. your spending 10k for the chance of getting some money back. but the chance is SO LOW its crazy. why dont you do this? ill answer for you, its possible to get the money back but its not probable at all

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Also I get first preference from you because I welcomed you back first idgaf fuck them other men

• +1
Reactions: KEy21_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back