Absolutely brutal and Morally Bankrupt Way to make $100,000k+ in 10 minutes (And possiblybecome famous)

Absolutely dogshit deflection to me asking you what your username was

Yes though lol
I’ve been around for a while otherwise how could I recognise you mah dude

• +1
Reactions: KEy21_
bro, its not just high risk, high reward. your spending 10k for the chance of getting some money back. but the chance is SO LOW its crazy. why dont you do this? ill answer for you, its possible to get the money back but its not probable at all
okay my turn to give you a hint and answer for you

guess what?

EVERYTHING written on here or anywhere else as an “idea” to make a high profit

- is gonna look like SHIT until it’s done

regardless of how good of an idea it is

because all that matters is results and execution and people have good ideas all the time

so it’s really pointless to debate…nothing is gonna look excellent and the risk averse things will never be shared or will be ended quickly due to abuse of them

^ they make the abuse of these methods so obvious that the companies people etc are forced to act to stop them for example

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern
I’ve been around for a while otherwise how could I recognise you mah dude
still here temporarily and willing to talk if u wanna post what u got on here ..

if not, understood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
still here temporarily and willing to talk if u wanna post what u got on here ..

if not, understood
Bro this sites knowledge gets leaked onto all the redpillers gymmaxxers communities. They’re using our words like mog now in gym culture and chad privelege is mainstream and known now I don’t want our og.net gold to be given to these pigs.the amount of griffters posting our threads on TikTok you wouldn’t believe how many views it gets I want to keep this here pls

Bro this sites knowledge gets leaked onto all the redpillers gymmaxxers communities. They’re using our words like mog now in gym culture and chad privelege is mainstream and known now I don’t want our og.net gold to be given to these pigs.the amount of griffters posting our threads on TikTok you wouldn’t believe how many views it gets I want to keep this here pls
I get it, but probably max 50 people would see this thread so it’s not gonna affect anything

But understood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
I get it, but probably max 50 people would see this thread so it’s not gonna affect anything

But understood
Alright come to my off topic thread

it’s much more entailed that the way you just explained it and you know that

hence “high risk, high reward”

everything is “delusional” until it gets done

then the same people pre judging use their 20/20 hindsight to talk about how they knew that was gonna happen…

then the cycle keeps repeating itself…
do you think rich people give a fuck about you

Incels would rather do anything than start a business or work an honest jfl

''Thanks for the 10k bro!''

I’m bored and had a random urge to visit back on the forums the other day

Lookism and lookstheory were nowhere to be found

Then I tried getting approved on here…

Figured i’d see what it turned into…Or if anything changed much..

Kind of underwhelming tbh..

But this shit has been in the back of my mind lately anyway bc of how these new faces of masculinity talk..

Sounds like they’re parroting shit that we’ve written years ago..

Finally got approved nd i’m rocking on here..

I’ll be here a couple days max…nd plan on never returning again

Genuinely haven’t even looked at this shit for years. Or even thought to.

What was ur username on lookism btw?
I would lile to have been part of that friendship, or have one like that

''Thanks for the 10k bro!''

Seems like some streamers take donations seriously. This guy wrote an email to the guy who donated to him. You would need to find the right one.

• Woah
Reactions: Solar
now make a guide on how to make 10k in ten minutes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back