Absolutely BRUTAL BLACKPILL On FRAME - FRAMELETS DO NOT ENTER

Robert bobroczky interbasketnet

muh height>frame

HGH since teens or ROPE

9ad39faa0860ae91a46c1c7b6af83e4c

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235 and 1 other person
I’m a volcel tbh, believe it or not I had 2nd puberty at 19-20, I was subhuman through development years which caused mental illness that I have today that’s why I’m on this site. I’m saving myself for my wife, no point of slaying now that should have happen in middle school,high school and college. And I had some jbs trying to approach me at the gym, get strong iois especially when collagen was as it’s best. Girls always mire my frame also dudes. But the damage from developments years the parent pill and having no father destroyed while all living in a broken home, but things are getting better especially after second puberty.

Height 6ft3
Psl Face: I’m not sure tbh, but in my prime I got a lot of strong iois due to only face. So atleast 4.5psl or above. I mean here’s a better look at my face View attachment 353774 but this was awhile ago I’m looksminned now, and yes I have a tiny skull go ahead and roast me

Ethnicity: half uzbeck (lol) half Eritrean

and my wisdom for Manlet gymcels is to learn how to fight, while also gymcelling. So like boxing or mma. So you could knock out other gymcels that are maybe tall

hope this helps
How big is your bideltoid?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
How big is your bideltoid?
Easily above 23. I would say 23.5 since I only placed black marks on the wall which was 23 inches and Easily surpassed it I would say 23.5 inches atleast.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Darkstrand
Easily above 23. I would say 23.5 since I only placed black marks on the wall which was 23 inches and Easily surpassed it I would say 23.5 inches atleast.
:eek::eek:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, LostYouth, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Mirin the frame do you get stuck in the doorway with that wide frame.
Not there yet man. Maybe when I’m really pumped from a top tier pre workout while being bloated in a high bf

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand and 1 other person
women like athletic, muscular bodies? water is wet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and HighIQcel
15 years old with 22 inch bideltoid

Is this acceptable? Am I considered a framelet?

• +1
time to roid niggers

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers
@Tellem--t

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 5143
Big frame induces a primal fuck-me desire in women. You'll never be lusted after without a big frame.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 5143
Big frame induces a primal fuck-me desire in women. You'll never be lusted after without a big frame.
@Tellem--t

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143
This incel is a perfect example of how much of a failo a small frame is, just lol. Imagine his face on a 6 foot tall chad with a wide frame.

d1f83518-8a4e-48cc-818c-26054debe79f-jpeg.270959

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I think clavicle lengthening is one of the most important surgery needed to looksmax and 90% of the looksmaxers could benefit from it (no such thing as shoulders too broad).

Too bad we have almost no before after of that procedure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back