optimisticzoomer

Salutations my children

Making fun of the ipdcel that dated Adriana Lima
IMG 20230806 202017

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeyn, Deleted member 29155, NerdcelThundercok and 9 others
Since they don't mention IPD this is not blackpill/lookism, it's just admitting that looks matter

Since they don't mention IPD this is not blackpill/lookism, it's just admitting that looks matter
I know, but he is being made fun of for his looks. And the main flaw is the ipd. As an ipdcel myself, it's brutal

he really cheated on her? ipd is cope, cyclopspilled

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pppokerface, FacialStructure404, NerdcelThundercok and 5 others
I didnt even know that HE cheated on her lol what an actual chad he doesnt give a fuck.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthpilled, NerdcelThundercok, Deleted member 33424 and 3 others
I didnt even know that HE cheated on her lol what an actual chad he doesnt give a fuck.
same , but I get it, Adriana was skinny as hell

• So Sad
Reactions: Sens
He's next level IPDcel though. Almost never seen a case this bad.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Tbh, I think to an extent ipd is a cope. Think Ian somerhalder, Liam Hemsworth, Ryan Reynolds, Ryan gosling etc. But good ipd is necessary to be a pretty boy. Also average or slightly above average ipd will always make u look better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Link is broken

Tbh, I think to an extent ipd is a cope. Think Ian somerhalder, Liam Hemsworth, Ryan Reynolds, Ryan gosling etc. But good ipd is necessary to be a pretty boy. Also average or slightly above average ipd will always make u look better
It's not cope it's just that those guy only have mild IPD imperfection made up by other strong features. Strong IPD imperfection is an insane looksmin.

Even slight imperfection will harm your frontal harmony although 3/4 won't be too bad and you won't look too bad in motion. In an age of Tinder where face pics are important it's more and more important to have the right ratios.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and Mewton
It's not cope it's just that those guy only have mild IPD imperfection made up by other strong features. Strong IPD imperfection is an insane looksmin.

Even slight imperfection will harm your frontal harmony although 3/4 won't be too bad and you won't look too bad in motion. In an age of Tinder where face pics are important it's more and more important to have the right ratios.
Yes ik, but in the sense that narrow ipd is and was especially in the past talked about as a death sentence, when in reality many celebs have it. It obviously isn't ideal tho

There was a v good post here deeply discussing IPD ratios like how narrow ipd can be saved by long eyebrows, how can small /wide nasal bridge affects the ratio etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and optimisticzoomer
There was a v good post here deeply discussing IPD ratios like how narrow ipd can be saved by long eyebrows, how much nasal bridge affects the ratio etc
Yeah I saw that

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
brutal heightpill

Slightly low or high ipd isn’t a big deal, people don’t notice unless its people on forums like this.. But brutal ipd like him is death tier

Goofy ahh eye area

Can’t believe that absolute gremlin cyclops waste of matter got to mate and pass on his genes with ADRIANA FUCKING LIMA. He completely fucked over the kids she had. Honestly, if I were her offspring I would find him and kill him before taking out myself.

quick fix

Attachments

• quick fix2.png
    quick fix2.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0

Imagine telling him it's over because of his IPD