Absolutely brutal lookspill in the black community

Blkpill Godfather

Blkpill Godfather

Female gaze and blackpill extremism.

Literal side by side embodiment of a masculinized face vs non dimorphic face.
J&S WANTS to be Austin SO BADLY thats why he probably begged him for this interview. theyre talking about getting laid strategies and gymmaxxing and tattoomaxxing like him. BUT THE REASON HE SLAYS MORE THAN YOU IS HIS FUCKING FACE
----
- high receding hairline vs low square hairline
- positive tilt eyebrows vs neutral/negative tilt eyebrows
- downturned incel bulbous nose vs slightly upturned less bulbous nose(is it me or does his nose look kinda surgery botch michaeljackson maxxed?)
- solid sharp jaw vs rounded shitty jaw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yayatourer, Vvvvxxxx, klip11 and 5 others
both look like trash and why is this in looksmaxxing?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 21044, fjor2096 and 4 others
both look like trash and why is this in looksmaxxing?
explanation behind masuclinized face vs non dimorphic face why u being such a teachers pet pussboy go report me to the mods if u care so much

you know kinda how when you look at someone they have that predator animalistic look to them? and others just look softish and prey like?

it's crazy how it's legit all fucking bones that determine your sucess, it's all fucking bones. they have pretty much the same phenotype except jacked and stacked has lighter skin which should be a halo, but nope the bonepill strikes again, and the blackpill always comes to collect!

i will never forgive fagged and blacked for making this video on me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, klip11, gtuktm and 6 others
you know kinda how when you look at someone they have that predator animalistic look to them? and others just look softish and prey like?
View attachment 1872224View attachment 1872226
View attachment 1872228View attachment 1872229View attachment 1872231
it's crazy how it's legit all fucking bones that determine your sucess, it's all fucking bones. they have pretty much the same phenotype except jacked and stacked has lighter skin which should be a halo, but nope the bonepill strikes again, and the blackpill always comes to collect!

i will never forgive fagged and blacked for making this video on me

srs tho how did u descnd so badly what surgeries did u get or how did that happen?

The only difference between the two that I see is one has probably had some type of jaw work done and the other hasn't. Additionally, one has a high hairline and the other doesn't

austins darker skin looks better than lighter skin

bbcpill strikes again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Brann, Prince88 and 1 other person
I promise you the guy on the right is more attractive. He looks like a black chico fr. The guy on left looks like one of those love island caked up black girls. You can see his eyebrows are shaped and filled in. Bro looks like a tranny

• JFL
Reactions: Racky and Blkpill Godfather
jaw is the main difference

I promise you the guy on the right is more attractive. He looks like a black chico fr. The guy on left looks like one of those love island caked up black girls. You can see his eyebrows are shaped and filled in. Bro looks like a tranny
COPIUM OVERDOSE +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
srs tho how did u descnd so badly what surgeries did u get or how did that happen?
i didnt lmfao he just used a shit picture of me before i got my chin xD
i literally am way higher psl than i was before

nose tip needed to be refined with rhino doctor was too conservative so im going for a revision next year lowset zygos i got peek implants for high amount of subcutaneous fat i scooped out the buccal fat myself negative canthal tilt fixed with canthoplasty upper eyelid exposure got upper eyelid fillers for flat supraorbitals and recessed infra orbitals that i fixed with implants medial lacrimalplasty horizontal palpebral fissure length elongation canthotomy as well awful mouth to nose ratio that thank god i fixed shit with a lip lift brown eyes that i fixed with 3 sessions of yeux calires and went from t40 to d34 small rounded chin i got a chin implant for more projection and vertical height got bimax aka lefort 1 and bilateral saggital split osteotomy for 10mm of forward movement and 2 degrees of ccw which is why i now have alien tier forward growth next year im going in for revision rhino custom wraparound jaw implant finishing up at yeux claires otoplasty going in for revision eye area surgeries and maybe some more implants i only have a few more needed surgeries on my list i just fear the day i wont have any more failos and i wont be able to get more surgery and ill need to do something else like cybernetic implants or gaining superhuman abilities or this is all just a joke lmfao and i went through puberty hey a lot can change from 14 to 16

The only difference between the two that I see is one has probably had some type of jaw work done and the other hasn't. Additionally, one has a high hairline and the other doesn't
u can see from his older videos he always was jawmogger. He also tried to sell jawchewing stuff but his jaw always was naturally big.
explanation behind masuclinized face vs non dimorphic face why u being such a teachers pet pussboy go report me to the mods if u care so much
Austin look metrosexual. He overdid it.

u can see from his older videos he always was jawmogger. He also tried to sell jawchewing stuff but his jaw always was naturally big.

Austin look metrosexual. He overdid it.
idk about you, but i would definitely be looksmaxed AF before starting a YouTube fitness channel. And so would most peeps

idk about you, but i would definitely be looksmaxed AF before starting a YouTube fitness channel. And so would most peeps
He was just a normie kid back then with acne scars.

• JFL
Reactions: Lawton88

If you're really Predeterminism, @RabidRosaries says he'll "dedicate his ascension to you, My Sweet Aryan Prince"

• Love it
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
Downturned noses are better than upturned noses for me. I don't ever want to see up a motherfucker's nostrils.

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather and Racky