Absolutely brutal nasolabial folds at 23

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
I have te exact same folds as this foid below. Almost Exactly the same in natural outdoor lighting. Wil leanmaxxing reduce them? Im right now between 15 and 20% bodyfat. Wil going to 10% get rid/reduce them?

Attachments

• IMG_6900.webp
    90.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, zharupodrugu and thecel
To a point it will but not completely, need surgery

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and moreroidsmoredates
I have te exact same folds als as this foid below. Almost Exactly the same in natural outdoor lighting. Wil leanmaxxing reduce them? Im right now between 15 and 20% bodyfat. Wil going to 10% get rid/reduce them?
Yes, but if it’s that bad now, you’ll still have noticeable folds at a low bf due to recession of the lf2 area.

Yes, but if it’s that bad now, you’ll still have noticeable folds at a low bf due to recession of the lf2 area.
Absolutely brutal man. But if i’m leaner will it look better? To be honest any improvement and reduction of the folds is better than this, mild folds are acceptable. If it still looks subhuman tier at 8-10% bodyfat i’ll look into fillers.

Absolutely brutal man. But if i’m leaner will it look better? To be honest any improvement and reduction of the folds is better than this, mild folds are acceptable. If it still looks subhuman tier at 8-10% bodyfat i’ll look into fillers.
Yeah, it should

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I have em at 15

• +1
Reactions: completelyavg
Just subhuman dysgenics

I wasn’t asking for this you aspie. If you have nothing valuable to say just fuck off.
Can’t do nothing for subhuman genetics
Just give up and let other guys fuck
Hahahahhaha

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mqr, FacialStructure404, zharupodrugu and 2 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I have had mine since I was 14 its brutal to know that your life is already over at that young

• Woah
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Nothing to brag about
Most people are dysgenic
Just like you. But atleast im trying to improve, instead of dragging other people down into your nihilistic, pessimistic and pathetic philosophy and perspective.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, zharupodrugu, FutureSlayer and 1 other person
I have had mine since I was 14 its brutal to know that your life is already over at that young
Yeah i also had them at a very young age. But I didn’t know what it was for a very long time.

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
Yeah i also had them at a very young age. But I didn’t know what it was for a very long time.
You realize even children have nasolabial folds? It’s genetic totally

Just like you. But atleast im trying to improve, instead of dragging other people down into your nihilistic, pessimistic and pathetic philosophy and perspective.
If eugenics were implemented, you wouldn't have nasolabial folds.

• +1
just boneless tbh

I had them at 19 before i did anti aging treatment, i have terrible aging genetics

• +1
You realize even children have nasolabial folds? It’s genetic totally
Everybody has them to an certain degree. The severity is genetic and then it becomes a problem. Slight/mild folds are acceptable. But i was asking for advice, but people like you are already doomed, over for you aspie🤣🤣.

Everybody has them to an certain degree. The severity is genetic and then it becomes a problem. Slight/mild folds are acceptable. But i was asking for advice, but people like you are already doomed, over for you aspie🤣🤣.
I’m not gonna help someone I barely know to ascend and be better than me wtf hahahah

ofc

• +1
I’m not gonna help someone I barely know to ascend and be better than me wtf hahaha
Bro I already know you are not good looking. Don’t need your advice, im good dawg.

I have te exact same folds as this foid below. Almost Exactly the same in natural outdoor lighting. Wil leanmaxxing reduce them? Im right now between 15 and 20% bodyfat. Wil going to 10% get rid/reduce them?
Losing body fat makes it worse as the skin becomes less tightly wrapped (from loss of subcutaneous fat). Only way to reduce them is it tighten the skin, e.g. through proper skin care or bimax or jaw implants

its whatever really, kill yourself doe

I had them at 19 before i did anti aging treatment, i have terrible aging genetics
Same, I'm 20 and my skin looks like a 40 year olds + I got nasal folds, the former being caused by all the sun damage since I live in Australia, and the latter by genes (shitty maxilla and mandible). Shit fucking sucks

Losing body fat makes it worse as the skin becomes less tightly wrapped (from loss of subcutaneous fat). Only way to reduce them is it tighten the skin, e.g. through proper skin care or bimax or jaw implants
Which skincare you recommend? But some people have leanmaxxed and said that their nasolabial folds flattened out or got reduced. So i don’t think cutting down is a bad decision.

also daily reminder that people here talk about getting surgery on this part of the skull but it's one of the most dangerous parts of your body to operate on and could very well end up with death.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Saint Casanova
Which skincare you recommend? But some people have leanmaxxed and said that their nasolabial folds flattened out or got reduced. So i don’t think cutting down is a bad decision.
They're lying or they have been fooled by different lighting, because fat is what fills out the wrinkles and reduces nasal folds, low body fat creates that hollowness/saggy, stretched and wrinkly skin. However just because you have nasal folds doesn't mean you shouldn't leanmax more, as leanmaxxing is still one of the easiest ways of ascending facially especially when you're young, even if it does create some wrinkles or folds.

• +1
Uk slag pheno

also daily reminder that people here talk about getting surgery on this part of the skull but it's one of the most dangerous parts of your body to operate on and could very well end up with death.

correct me if im wrong but seemingly that study looked at people who incurred such fractures by accident. This means its not the death rate for lf2 surgery which is a controlled environment.

They're lying or they have been fooled by different lighting, because fat is what fills out the wrinkles and reduces nasal folds, low body fat creates that hollowness/saggy, stretched and wrinkly skin. However just because you have nasal folds doesn't mean you shouldn't leanmax more, as leanmaxxing is still one of the easiest ways of ascending facially especially when you're young, even if it does create some wrinkles or folds.
My nasolabial folds ar most likely caused by a lack of bone support, i just dont have the bone structure that holds everything tight, thats why my folds are so prominent.

My nasolabial folds ar most likely caused by a lack of bone support, i just dont have the bone structure that holds everything tight, thats why my folds are so prominent.
you just accepted its a genetic defect
Get surgery

Well if it is caused by a weak maxilla/mandible then losing fat will still make it worse, it's just the truth. But again, still leanmax, you might as well. Prominent folds not a huge looksmin

Loose weight and get fat grafts there and in undereyes if you need them

I’m not gonna help someone I barely know to ascend and be better than me wtf hahahah
Those are just your @autistic_tendencies speaking. Chances are he can get that help from someone else if he really wants to.

Last edited:
  • +1
correct me if im wrong but seemingly that study looked at people who incurred such fractures by accident. This means its not the death rate for lf2 surgery which is a controlled environment.
that's right but it goes to show the inherent risk of fractures in that part of the body.

you're also not much better off hitting your face on the floor than having doctor daksh vishnu operate on it with his trusty chisel, most good surgeons are unwilling to perform these kind of operations for aesthetic purposes.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
Well if it is caused by a weak maxilla/mandible then losing fat will still make it worse, it's just the truth. But again, still leanmax, you might as well. Prominent folds not a huge looksmin
My jaw is decent, but my midface is droopy/sagging, hence the under eye hollowness, nct and nasolabial folds. But in some lightning they are barely visible and after a good gym session they also seem to be reduced. Right after waking up when my face is bloated in outdoor natural lighting=death tier.

• +1
Reactions: Icon and agoostis
Weight loss will probably make it worse in your case.

Those are just your @autistic_tendencies speaking. Chances are he can get that help from someone else if he really wants to.
It’s all useless advice
Nobody has any idea what they’re talking about

I've seen worse NF on 19 year old woman. Brutally over for her

I've seen worse NF on 19 year old woman. Brutally over for her

Her and OP just in time for Christmas jahahahah

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing