Absolutely Hate Degenerate RAP Music

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
All these Lil X and degenerate Rappers like Tankz or Playboi Carti literally make my brain cells melt when listening to it. However its the only NT Music so i am forced to listen to that Trash :feelsree:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Acromegaly_Chad, Slasher and 4 others
REMINDER YOURE NOT A MAN IF YOU DONT HAVE A VIRGIN GF/WIFE OR YOURE NOT THE BIGGEST PENIS SHES HAD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, subhuman incel, Deleted member 13592 and 1 other person
Those rappers are trash btw real niggas don't listen to that

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and subhuman incel
All these Lil X and degenerate Rappers like Tankz or Playboi Carti literally make my brain cells melt when listening to it. However its the only NT Music so i am forced to listen to that Trash :feelsree:
old school rap is popular and nt better listen to that

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • JFL
I used to like it, but it got boring really fast.
spaceghostpurp and maybe a little bit of Kanye is all I can stomach without cringing

True, i legit just blast this in the bus

When someone looks at me wierd, i just stare him down and scare him, high T move, he gets amoged by my long black hair and striking blue eyes with beautiful white skin :feelsgood:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, FEIEAZY, Deleted member 13592 and 1 other person
listen to blackmetal and emomaxx:chad:
Honestly every music is cucked and trash especially by female artists. You basically give them status so they can ascend and have harems

• JFL

When someone looks at me wierd, i just stare him down and scare him, high T move, he gets amoged by my long black hair and striking blue eyes with beautiful white skin :feelsgood:

Not going to listen to Music from Swedistan either. I only listen to height growth subliminals and chico edits on YouTube for motivation and concentration, nothing else.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and TsarTsar444

Prime autistic 4 Chan music

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and TsarTsar444

• JFL

Not going to listen to Music from Swedistan either. I only listen to height growth subliminals and chico edits on YouTube for motivation and concentration, nothing else.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and FEIEAZY
Prime autistic 4 Chan music
Cope, it requires an iq of at least 110 to enjoy :feelsgood:, its sophisticated pan european modernist ambient

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FEIEAZY

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Cope, it requires an iq of at least 110 to enjoy :feelsgood:, its sophisticated pan european modernist ambient
I used to like that album when I was 19 depressed 4chan dweller

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and PubertyMaxxer
I used to like that album when I was 19 depressed 4chan dweller
Im shitposting, but seriously its a great ambient album tho, it has nothing to do with edgy, super unique "cold" sound, can't find it replicated in other music like this at all

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Playboi carti cant rap but the beats are pretty good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and PubertyMaxxer
Im shitposting, but seriously its a great ambient album tho, it has nothing to do with edgy, super unique "cold" sound, can't find it replicated in other music like this at all
Xasthur did it better

all that music is for sub species nordcucks anyway and the concerts are like 95% fat guys

kind of funny how rapper one upmanship to get attention went all the way to tekashi69 and then rolled over into actually being gay and worshipping the devil

lesson in degeneracy and slippery slope right there lmao

the masculine stuff about crime and violence is pretty cool tho, one of the only upside of black criminality is that the music bangs

@PubertyMaxxer *Grows An Erection*
You're A Little Bitch And You're Gonna SUCK.IT.
2666877867_8263006641.jpg

Op is a whiteboi mad with the sucess of black men

• +1
Reactions: lebanegro