Abused dogs wanting proof that I fucked a blonde becky

VedicAryan33

VedicAryan33

Iron

I fucked another stacylite as well, I have her nudes if u want me to post them:)
@Octillionaire3 @I actually do know (biggest abused dog im ltierally rent free in his head)

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 15827, EverythingMattersCel and 14 others
Keep photoshopping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 16369
Indian bulls just can't stop winning aye

@ForeverRecession @Biggdink @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 7580, AlexBrown84 and 10 others
Bruh what am I doing wrong :feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member and 7 others
Wait are u the curry in the pic op

To all this who view this thread he's a shitskin pajeet who looks like this , and he claims to mog me ..yes I'm an ogre I admit that but I still wouldn't get mogged ever

This is him btw

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220620-114541.png
    Screenshot_20220620-114541.png
    409.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member, 5'8manlet and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Moggedbyevery1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 13787 and Moggedbyevery1
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 16369, Chadeep and 8 others
must be ropefuel to look like him
He looks like the worst looking curry on this forum keeping in mind that @Zer0/∞ exists but zero is just insanely bloated ..in the pic where he is shaved he actually looks human ..this guy looks like he molests women and would get beat up by their husbands ..in curryland , his pheno is known as 'rapist' pheno

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, 5'8manlet, Stopping@Nothing19 and 3 others
Don’t you live in India?
No I live in australia
Lmao what's this ??we want pictures of YOU .WITH.HER ..you retarded pajeet ..
You are incredibly low IQ, first of all this can be inferred from your horrible grammar. Secondly, girls like lowkey guys like me who dont go around bragging about fucking her - I didn't take a picture with her because that is absolutely retarded, and only a stinky ape like yourself would try and do that. We just hooked up once after a party and I didn't know her that well, all I knew that she was horny and wanted my dick.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, EverythingMattersCel, Chadeep and 3 others
He looks like the worst looking curry on this forum keeping in mind that @Zer0/∞ exists but zero is just insanely bloated ..in the pic where he is shaved he actually looks human ..this guy looks like he molests women and would get beat up by their husbands ..in curryland , his pheno is known as 'rapist' pheno
Rapist pheno is based af.

No I live in australia

You are incredibly low IQ, first of all this can be inferred from your horrible grammar. Secondly, girls like lowkey guys like me who dont go around bragging about fucking her - I didn't take a picture with her because that is absolutely retarded, and only a stinky ape like yourself would try and do that. We just hooked up once after a party and I didn't know her that well, all I knew that she was horny and wanted my dick.
Born and raised in AUS?

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
No I live in australia

ovER

Copmaxxing beyond Uranus levels

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220620-114541.png
    Screenshot_20220620-114541.png
    409.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 16369
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, VedicAryan33 and FailedNormieManlet
Yes, im neurotypical I just came to this fourm to shitpost since I have a holidays rn
Yeah you’re similar to me then, odd you don’t look fashionmaxxed though. What’s your height and are you ripped? Mirin tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and VedicAryan33
Might be legit tbh, I've seen twig Dravidians here grow a mullet and put some jewellery on and they do well here jfl
I have been saying this entire time, being dravidian in the west is fine as long as your nt and have a social group

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
Yeah you’re similar to me then, odd you don’t look fashionmaxxed though. What’s your height and are you ripped? Mirin tho
im 5'10 i use lifts, and im not ripped at all. I dont really fashionmaxx, since my social group is just academic white people.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
im 5'10 i use lifts, and im not ripped at all. I dont really fashionmaxx, since my social group is just academic white people.
Interesting, I’m 5’5 and I have to fashionmaxxx. My social circle are people I know from school and uni, but they’re mostly drug users/party people. Are you friends with lots of preppy people?

My friends group back in HS was sort of like that, and it was easier to slay because personality mattered. But they wanted bfs lol

• JFL
  • +1
Interesting, I’m 5’5 and I have to fashionmaxxx. My social circle are people I know from school and uni, but they’re mostly drug users/party people. Are you friends with lots of preppy people?

My friends group back in HS was sort of like that, and it was easier to slay because personality mattered. But they wanted bfs lol
Yeah well these uppity white ppl do drugs as well. I guess the people Im freinds with are preppy, but idk, preppy by australian metrics. And yeah I used to be blackpilled, and thought i would be a virgin for life until I saw my ugly dravidian freind with a white girlfreind. Then I realised I could get a gf if I was NT, and I started NT theory. I knew it was real when I went to a party and my 4'11 fashionmaxxed indian freind got a 6/10 italian girl.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Ahahahah look at all the triggered virgins when they see that an NT indian can slay too :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 19948, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
Yeah well these uppity white ppl do drugs as well. I guess the people Im freinds with are preppy, but idk, preppy by australian metrics. And yeah I used to be blackpilled, and thought i would be a virgin for life until I saw my ugly dravidian freind with a white girlfreind. Then I realised I could get a gf if I was NT, and I started NT theory. I knew it was real when I went to a party and my 4'11 fashionmaxxed indian freind got a 6/10 italian girl.
Yeah tbh sorry doubting you, you sound normal. I thought you were some Indian born and raised in india who was talking about slaying whites

• JFL
  • +1
ppl here be having 10 ig followers and be like "but why no one texts me back?? it must be because of lookz!!!!":soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: VedicAryan33
:feelswah: I can’t cope anymore as an non NTcel! Why were we cursed with autism! Ugly midget Dravidians are fucking white Beckies while we mentalcels rot! :feelswhy: @Stopping@Nothing19 @stevielake @Br0sk1 @Octillionaire3 @Matthias8272 @BrettyBoy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Matthias8272, Stopping@Nothing19, VedicAryan33 and 1 other person
:feelswah: I can’t cope anymore as an non NTcel! Why were we cursed with autism! Ugly midget Dravidians are fucking white Beckies while we mentalcels rot! :feelswhy: @Stopping@Nothing19 @stevielake @Br0sk1 @Octillionaire3 @Matthias8272 @BrettyBoy
Over.

I refuse to believe this is true since I mog you racially. :feelswah:

https://i.imgur.com/isSvR0E.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19948 and VedicAryan33
life of hell, only non nt men can be truecels

• +1
Reactions: Zer0/∞
Not in Europe and especally America. But I did hear AUS is good for Asians and curries
I have been saying this entire time, being dravidian in the west is fine as long as your nt and have a social group

Ahahahah look at all the triggered virgins when they see that an NT indian can slay too :lul::lul::lul::lul:
I respect that you didn't choose med-on-med violence.

2775667 medpride2 png

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
you got them but they left and you cant keep them my son

no offense even

but it doesbt mean it even began for you. it was a fluke

that’s my ex nigga! hope that pussy was tight! i used to stretch her pussy with a dragon dildo so no nigga could ever enjoy a tight pussy!

• JFL
Reactions: VedicAryan33
you got them but they left and you cant keep them my son

no offense even

but it doesbt mean it even began for you. it was a fluke
I like pumping and dumping