Abusing speed (amphetamine) has leanmaxxed me without any effort within 2 days

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
Ive been taking high doses of amphetamine, 250 mg every 6 hours for 3 days in order to prepare for my exams, and have noticed my face has debloated so much that it looks like the effect is even stronger than diuretics like lasix give. Keep in mind I also take test and dbol in relatively high doses and my E2 is high as well, so I am really prone to bloating. I will try to find the before and after pics and post them in comments a bit later

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ´´´´´´´´, Arditi, shieldzz and 4 others
Not good long term

• +1
Reactions: FrankOcean and redmaxx
where r u source from

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
based

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
Im too high inhib to buy from darknet but id give it a try tbh

good very good

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
Mirin bro
Most people too scared to hop on and then just stay scared their whole life
(y)

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel and Skywalker
  • +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
Have u tried kratom? I guess its much weaker than speed but it improved my mood, focus and reduced appetite

LARP nobody can survive or atleast function properly with that dose

At least I feel very good on it and it makes me very smart and motivated, I study like 10 times harder and more effective on it
Just take mushroom extracts

LARP nobody can survive or atleast function properly with that dose
I have very high tolerance. I've been abusing mephedrone (4-MMC), MDMA, acid and other shit for half a year already.
Yeah I agree that dose might sound to be high. But do you understand that I bought it illegally? It is most likely just underdosed and has shit quality cuz it is manufactured illegally as well. Thats why I use so high doses

Have u tried kratom? I guess its much weaker than speed but it improved my mood, focus and reduced appetite
nah, have never heard of it.
I want to start microdosing amphetamine and take like 25-50 mg every day for better mood, motivation and focus and I also want to try metamphetamine.

Btw have you guys tried mephedrone (4-MMC)? It's the most popular drug in Russia right now but I can't find it overseas and I dont really understand why. It gives as much euphoria as MDMA if not more but it also make you more active like speed, so it is like a crazy combination of an euphoretic and a stimulant and has become my favoutire substance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
nah, have never heard of it.
I want to start microdosing amphetamine and take like 25-50 mg every day for better mood, motivation and focus and I also want to try metamphetamine.

Btw have you guys tried mephedrone (4-MMC)? It's the most popular drug in Russia right now but I can't find it overseas and I dont really understand why. It gives as much euphoria as MDMA if not more but it also make you more active like speed, so it is like a crazy combination of an euphoretic and a stimulant and has become my favoutire substance
Have never really tried those
But once i get my hands on some of those im gonna experiment with it

Have never really tried those
But once i get my hands on some of those im gonna experiment with it
When I first tried mephedrone I understood I will take it forever lol thats just how good it makes me feel

is it better than aderall ? aderall for me has only CONS and i cant even study due of it bcuz anxiety

nigga is 18 and already tried every shit imaginable

hold on i just realized that this is a rediculous fucking dose wtf u finna go insane when u hop off or when this shit rots ur brain in a few weeks

Ive been taking high doses of amphetamine, 250 mg every 6 hours for 3 days in order to prepare for my exams, and have noticed my face has debloated so much that it looks like the effect is even stronger than diuretics like lasix give. Keep in mind I also take test and dbol in relatively high doses and my E2 is high as well, so I am really prone to bloating. I will try to find the before and after pics and post them in comments a bit later
Mogs