ACADEMIA = HELL ON EARTH, NOTHING WORSE THAN THIS

D

Deleted member 15246

Master
academia is the ultimate hell hole on earth tbh, nothing good about it, and all the people associated with it are probably the worst sort of humans i have ever seen in my life, teachers, school staff, professors, etc, whatever associated with it is completely trash tbh.

1: lets start with school, teachers are the worst, most racist, discriminatory, psychopathic creatures on earth, they all are like that, its insane pretty much every single one is like that, they are also gynocentric as fuck.

school is a hell hole and you should try to avoid it entirely ( choose homeschooling or just write exams), unless your a wmn or chad of course, it is completely useless for a average guy, or someone high IQ like me because most teachers are so pussy they cannot even accept the fact that i IQ mog them and know far far more than them, it intimidiate them so badly they almost starts hating you, also a lot of males are not good at taking orders.

2: it is the only place where you can get bullied but still you cannot leave, also you will be further bullied by others, infact all those teachers in academia are evil psychopaths asf, they will gladly side with the chad bully and will further punish the victim, its pretty common tbh.

3: waking up every morning, eating at a fixed time, feels like they are training us to become a slave lol.

4: Gynocentric and feminist as fuck, i mean its over for you if some wmn falsely accuses you of r*pe, its just insane, its always a male fault in school, if your a male in school your wrong by default, fucking hate them, wmn can wear slut like dresses but nothing will be said to them, its bad, very bad believe me i have seen wmn whoring but guys who sit alone and use phone are more punished for nothing, also male average students are regularly beaten and punished, simply because they are males where as wmn are never really punished.

Parents who force their kids to goto school or unis should be prisoned tbh, we did asked them to give us birth so that we can go through all this torchure, i did not signed up for this..! i will never do what i never wanted to do..!

fuck school and fuck those in academia, also way too many wmn there anyway.

I never talk to anyone who is linked to academia, should be banned tbh. Hell for guys like me.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 12002 and 4 others
wagecucking is worse

• +1
Reactions: spark
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 15576
The white man is superior

Just don't talk to anyone and appear mysterious

Just don't talk to anyone and appear mysterious
i do not talk to anyone but they do not leave me alone, everyone keep on poking and i feel like i am wasting my time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
i do not talk to anyone but they do not leave me alone, everyone keep on poking and i feel like i am wasting my time
You're probably annoying

"High IQ like me"

Yeah no you're a retard

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, n0rthface, Harold O'brien and 1 other person
Agreed . Pseudo science voodoo bullshhit filled with narcissm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15246
Abolish women's rights

academia is the ultimate hell hole on earth tbh, nothing good about it, and all the people associated with it are probably the worst sort of humans i have ever seen in my life, teachers, school staff, professors, etc, whatever associated with it is completely trash tbh.

1: lets start with school, teachers are the worst, most racist, discriminatory, psychopathic creatures on earth, they all are like that, its insane pretty much every single one is like that, they are also gynocentric as fuck.

school is a hell hole and you should try to avoid it entirely ( choose homeschooling or just write exams), unless your a wmn or chad of course, it is completely useless for a average guy, or someone high IQ like me because most teachers are so pussy they cannot even accept the fact that i IQ mog them and know far far more than them, it intimidiate them so badly they almost starts hating you, also a lot of males are not good at taking orders.

2: it is the only place where you can get bullied but still you cannot leave, also you will be further bullied by others, infact all those teachers in academia are evil psychopaths asf, they will gladly side with the chad bully and will further punish the victim, its pretty common tbh.

3: waking up every morning, eating at a fixed time, feels like they are training us to become a slave lol.

4: Gynocentric and feminist as fuck, i mean its over for you if some wmn falsely accuses you of r*pe, its just insane, its always a male fault in school, if your a male in school your wrong by default, fucking hate them, wmn can wear slut like dresses but nothing will be said to them, its bad, very bad believe me i have seen wmn whoring but guys who sit alone and use phone are more punished for nothing, also male average students are regularly beaten and punished, simply because they are males where as wmn are never really punished.

Parents who force their kids to goto school or unis should be prisoned tbh, we did asked them to give us birth so that we can go through all this torchure, i did not signed up for this..! i will never do what i never wanted to do..!

fuck school and fuck those in academia, also way too many wmn there anyway.

I never talk to anyone who is linked to academia, should be banned tbh. Hell for guys like me.
Waking up at the same time eating at same time they are training to be slaves
All I think
Cuckgermans
Eat at every single time like robots at work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15246
Waking up at the same time eating at same time they are training to be slaves
All I think
Cuckgermans
Eat at every single time like robots at work
Good little goyims.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Htobrother
College times are best times

U hang out with friends, free hours , u dont have to be there everyday, u slay many opportunities, traveling et

I got killed at school