Accents' effect on SMV

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
Do accents affect SMV? I'm not too fond of an Indian accent. Indian girls are fine, but Indian accent isn't. I can't see myself being in an LTR with a girl who has a strong accent that I dislike. So an Indian girl without an accent has a higher SMV/RMV than an Indian girl with the Indian accent, for example.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Richard_Hungwell, TheChosenChad and 9 others
jfl if you dont have a indian accent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 18694, Richard_Hungwell and 10 others
Do accents affect SMV? I'm not too fond of an Indian accent. Indian girls are fine, but Indian accent isn't. I can't see myself being in an LTR with a girl who has a strong accent that I dislike. So an Indian girl without an accent has a higher SMV/RMV than an Indian girl with the Indian accent, for example.
I fucked Gook with China accent I don’t see what’s wrong with it. Ngl I wouldn’t be able to take a poojeet who had an accent seriously. Could you imagine how a pajeet woman would speak during sex “Oh yes Jaani fuck me goud” would make me wet myself (literally) during the act. Southern women and posh women sound good during sex

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, Deleted member 9801, Deleted member 9670 and 5 others
I fucked Gook with China accent I don’t see what’s wrong with it. Ngl I wouldn’t be able to take a poojeet who had an accent seriously. Could you imagine how a pajeet woman would speak during sex “Oh yes Jaani fuck me goud” would make me wet myself (literally) during the act. Southern women sound good during sex
I can have sex with girls whose accents I dislike, but an LTR? No way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Richard_Hungwell
I can have sex with girls whose accents I dislike, but an LTR? No way.
I’ve only fucked girls with posh and middle class accents I wonder what lower class women accents are like dying sex

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Gook accents are seriously offputting.

I actually find EE accents a bit annoying as well even though I think EE girls are really hot ironically

Other than that dont care

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Richard_Hungwell, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Asian women also have Weird Accents.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and currylightskin
Most European accents are fine expect Dutch they sound disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 18694 and 5 others
My accent mogs

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 9670
I fucked Gook with China accent I don’t see what’s wrong with it. Ngl I wouldn’t be able to take a poojeet who had an accent seriously. Could you imagine how a pajeet woman would speak during sex “Oh yes Jaani fuck me goud” would make me wet myself (literally) during the act. Southern women and posh women sound good during sex
You are a cumskin. You are still a virgin.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and FailedNormieManlet
European accents are usually fine. Asian accents especially indian are a huge failo.

Having an indian accent will destroy your chances with any non-indian female.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deprived, Richard_Hungwell and Wallenberg
ohhg veri bijg cohk

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, FailedNormieManlet, currylightskin and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
  • Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 16275
Gook accents are seriously offputting.

I actually find EE accents a bit annoying as well even though I think EE girls are really hot ironically

Other than that dont care
Yeah, Asian accent is a turn-off...

Same with EE and Scandinavians, Germans, etc...their "ooh yahs" just don't sound sexy.

I think the only sexy accents are like Spanish or French or British. Australian accent can be hot too IMO.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
European accents are all fucking annoying. Only sensible accents are Australian, Canadian, American and british

• Woah
European accents are all fucking annoying. Only sensible accents are Australian, Canadian, American and british
Didn't you say you didn't like the office uk because of accents?

• JFL
Didn't you say you didn't like the office uk because of accents?
British accents are good if they are a certain type. I didn’t like the ones in the office UK

• +1
u r acting like u dont have an accent
fckin retard nordcuck

• Woah
u r acting like u dont have an accent
fckin retard nordcuck
I do have an accent. What made you think I don't have?

finnish accent is the worst euro accent it sounds retarded lifeless and cold. pussy drier accent

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and johncruz12345
finnish accent is the worst euro accent it sounds retarded lifeless and cold. pussy drier accent
Dutch is by far the worst.

They sound mentally disabled.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, PubertyMaxxer and StrangerDanger