Accept responsibility

Kingcel32

Kingcel32

Solstice
You are responsible for your own life, if you blame others for your failures then you will never progress where you are now. At the end of the day, every choice you decided, every decision you made, every failure you suffered, lies with you. Instead of whining about it and putting your problems on others, realize this and fix it yourself. People like when you help yourself, and will respect you more because of it.

There is no evil boogeyman, there is no secret society causing all the problems in your life. There is no surgery, no easy fix to your current life. It is only through hard work and perseverance that your potential is fulfilled. And that potential is realized first with taking responsibility for your life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 16220, Danish_Retard and 4 others
okay jordan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, thecel, alriodai and 3 others
redpill cope dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, alriodai, BoneDensity and 2 others
redpill cope dnr
muh blackpill is the biggest cope out there. Accepting blackpill as truth will get you nowhere. Reality is balance, all the looks in the world mean absolutely nothing if you do not have confidence in yourself.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and ifyouwannabemylover
People like when you help yourself, and will respect you more because of it.
Cope, people secretly seethe if they see that you are trying to improve yourself with visible results. Also evil boogeyman = your genetics tbh. Good post tho!

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Cope, people secretly seethe if they see that you are trying to improve yourself with visible results. Also evil boogeyman = your genetics tbh. Good post tho!
that is true as well, but it usually comes from places of insecurity. Which is why you need to surround yourselves with better people

ok i accept responsibility for my shit genetics

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ALP, reborn, smvmaxxertilllate and 1 other person
that is true as well, but it usually comes from places of insecurity. Which is why you need to surround yourselves with better people
True. I hope I can find some black-pilled homies in uni. If not maybe I can black pill a gymceling/stemceling virgin rice or curry and show him the truth so they may give me looksmaxxing advice from a normie's perspective.

• +1
There is a boogeyman op, man and society. If you don't know how people react to someone who is gl and then to someone else who, let's say, looks different, then you have no experience with life.

yes, i just cut 2cm from my midface, letting grow my mandible, zygos and ribcage........ if put hard work in it, it will definitely happen.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 17244
You are responsible for your own life, if you blame others for your failures then you will never progress where you are now. At the end of the day, every choice you decided, every decision you made, every failure you suffered, lies with you. Instead of whining about it and putting your problems on others, realize this and fix it yourself. People like when you help yourself, and will respect you more because of it.

There is no evil boogeyman, there is no secret society causing all the problems in your life. There is no surgery, no easy fix to your current life. It is only through hard work and perseverance that your potential is fulfilled. And that potential is realized first with taking responsibility for your life.
keep coping rice, have u payed your ethnic tax yet?

• +1
Download

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Kingcel32
ok i accept responsibility for my shit genetics

This. Self-Responsibility is a total meme. Your life is like a movie that you are merely watching. You are not really taking part in it.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 17829 and Kingcel32
This. Self-Responsibility is a total meme. Your life is like a movie that you are merely watching. You are not really taking part in it.
fuck that was deep

• +1
caging hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate and Kingcel32
Just give up theory. There is only two real choices. Improve what you can or don’t improve at all

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
You are responsible for your own life, if you blame others for your failures then you will never progress where you are now.
I know those things and i'm a disciplined person myself but ı can't forget the fact that ı ll be 20 soon and miss out the teen love, it's always in the back of my mind and disturbing me.

I got the ugly face and big nose of my father and he cheated on my mom and abondened us when ı was 2, now i m paying the fact that my mother's non existent hypergamy and suffering everyday and making dark triad plans on how can i take my revenge.

I'm poor and ugly just because of this mf and my whore mother.

I did everything i can but still end up as a monster.

All ı can do is spreading my pain to others and causing sorrow at this point.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate and Kingcel32
Just give up theory. There is only two real choices. Improve what you can or don’t improve at all

If you work out at the gym then it is not really you doing that. It is your DNA having the property of wanting to be in shape and willing to invest resources to achieve that goal. If your DNA is made so that you are LDARing at home then this is your fate.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate, BoneDensity and Kingcel32
If you work out at the gym then it is not really you doing that. It is your DNA having the property of wanting to be in shape and willing to invest resources to achieve that goal. If your DNA is made so that you are LDARing at home then this is your fate.
such psuedo science and cope :lul: its not in your dna to be a lazy fat cunt

• +1
Reactions: ALP and Kingcel32
My God given free will makes me want to bust my ass off at the gym

• +1
cope most of your life is predetermined before birth

• +1
This tbh but I like to think that some get a chance of escaping their genetic shackles and ascending beyond. I like to think that I am one of these people but I probably am not :lul:.

• +1
Massive cope. My life is in MY hands and I am fully in control of my circumstances. I bend the environment around me to my will. The only limiting factor is my willpower and the strength of my faith in God.

• +1
  • +1
It actually is. There is scientifc evidence that being fat is the result of your DNA:

bullshit that happens to maybe 3 % of people, majority of dudes can get in a great shape in 1 year with solid training and diet but they chosed not to bc they are lazy cunts

• +1
I am responsible. I held my tongue down, neck forward and I slept on my stomach. All of that combined into a retarded amount of downward growth.
But on the other hand, there was absolutely no way for me to know about Mike Mew as a child, so it might as well be genetic.

Last edited:
  • +1
Affirm life!

• +1

Government controls personal and public lives, it is their fault when things go south

• +1