Accept that you are low T because you like skinny women

flippasav

flippasav

Mogger gaslighton
Imagine not raping the sister of your male enemy in the 6th century B.C because she was “too fat.”

Vikings loved big and curvy women. They also saw a correlation with the men who were the best at fighting deserved thicker women. Dudes with higher testosterone prefer wide hips and slim stomach.
Weather was always cold so women had stocky builds in Scandinavia. It’s the celts or slavs who are low t and prefered skinny women.

Modern day society tells us to go for twigs and trannies. You are not the man who your father was

@Debetro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, loathe, wishIwasSalludon and 2 others
I'm glad I don't have a slutster

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and silencio
because all girls need is compact midface and not be landwhale, jfl at having standards as male

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss and flippasav
Tbh what i dont understand is why do guys with OF sisters not fuck the sister.

Normally, im against this but if she does of.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, silencio, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
because all girls need is compact midface and not be landwhale, jfl at having standards as male
There is this chad who I saw at a british nightclub where he was on his knees begging for crumbs of pussy from a landwhale

There is this chad who I saw at a british nightclub where he was on his knees begging for crumbs of pussy from a landwhale
Tales from the toilet

• Hmm...
Reactions: flippasav
Imagine not raping the sister of your male enemy in the 6th century B.C because she was “too fat.”

Vikings loved big and curvy women. They also saw a correlation with the men who were the best at fighting deserved thicker women. Dudes with higher testosterone prefer wide hips and slim stomach.
Weather was always cold so women had stocky builds in Scandinavia. It’s the celts or slavs who are low t and prefered skinny women.

Modern day society tells us to go for twigs and trannies. You are not the man who your father was

@Debetro
Water

My stats tee is still a virgin at 20 and spends all her day in her room praying and reading the Bible

The chad in question
360 F 213127522 7jEUGHPIwJ09j5Sen6NXzev4CblcVoET