Acceptance is key

D

Deleted member 39692

Legend
Had a literal awakening while drunk. If ur ugly u will always be ugly no matter the progress, if you are average you will always just be the average guy, progress doesnt really exist.
I saw a instagram reel about dick size and saw so many girls saying they measured actual 14 inches plus guys, guys saying they were 17 cm in elementary school and guys saying they are 9 inches, girls saying under 7 is not going to be enouguh etc etc.. and thats just dick size..
Consider that type of stuff for face and height too. Simply no reason to overthink it. In every aspect someone will not deem you enough. Unironically while someone will think you are good looking someone wont. While ur tall to someone, some goblin girl might tell you muh too short. While ur dick might be perfect to some girl some other will not deem you as enough. Someone might like you if ur broke while some girls dont wanna date anyone with no money no matter other attributes. Some random normie men will always try to brag ab to be better than you anyway in hopes of getting pussy.

Maximizing happiness is key. Focus on that.

@stunna @_MVP_

@Gengar tagged for dickpill part of the post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Michael Myers, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
You need to learn to type succintly

This entire thread could have easily been 2-3 short powerful lines

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
You need to learn to type succintly

This entire thread could have easily been 2-3 short powerful lines
Like @_MVP_ said thinking all thoughts is ideal. Yes two sentences could suffice but i wanted to pour out all my drunken thoughts out. I hope you still got the point of the thread

• +1
Reactions: stunna
Dont Accept. Destroy.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger, chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 39692
Like @_MVP_ said thinking all thoughts is ideal. Yes two sentences could suffice but i wanted to pour out all my drunken thoughts out. I hope you still got the point of the thread

Thread could have blown up if you kept it to 3 lines

Sure, pour your heart out but don’t expect much replies since most DNR

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
Thread could have blown up if you kept it to 3 lines

Sure, pour your heart out but don’t expect much replies since most DNR
people who dnr wont get the thread no matter the amount of words. Hope non low iq users understand..

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
its over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wsada and Deleted member 39692
people who dnr wont get the thread no matter the amount of words. Hope non low iq users understand..

Wall of text to filter out low iq users

This nigga was playing chess :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 39692
It never began