Accepted a counterfeit 20 dollar bill at work

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
And the manger is trying to take 20 bucks out my tips to pay for that.

This is after someone took a 100 dollar counterfeit and they didn't do anything. Someone took a 20 dollar counterfeit they didn't do anything. We were short for months on the register and they took it out of all of our tips (that is illegal) and they did nothing to solve it. They didn't give me tip money the first month of tips I was supposed to get tip money for and I didn't even complain, that's how nice I was. Now I took a 20 dollar counterfeit bill today and owned up to it and they're saying it's coming out of my paycheck jfl.

I texted back "Thats bullshit tbh" said basically all the stuff I said now then said pretty sure that's illegal.

If they take it out my tips, I'm reporting them to the DLSE. I honestly don't even care about 20 bucks it's the principal.

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, GenericChad1444, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others
Report their asses if they do it. You're right, the principle of the thing is worth more than the money.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
2205.jpg

Report their asses if they do it. You're right, the principle of the thing is worth more than the money.
Exactly JFL that they expect me to take 20 bucks out my tips to pay for that

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
this wouldnt happen if you were good looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brandon10, Catawampus, GenericChad1444 and 2 others
They texted me back.

"whats illegal? When the reg is short we take from everyones tips. Plus tips are a luxury if you want the tip jar will be taken away and no one will get tips"

They literally said some illegal shit back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2581
JFL @ the niggas who still use cash in 2019

They texted me back.

"whats illegal? When the reg is short we take from everyones tips. Plus tips are a luxury if you want the tip jar will be taken away and no one will get tips"
Report them their talking to you like a little kid

Jfl “TiPs ArE a LuXeRy”

• +1
They texted me back.

sounds like a powerhungry ass

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 2581
They texted me back.

do you get paid minimum wage? if you get less than minimum wage per hour then tips are NOT a luxury

do you get paid minimum wage? if you get less than minimum wage per hour then tips are NOT a luxury
They can take away tip priviledges for the entire store but they can't take away my tips is the point. Tips from tip pools belong to the employee.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
is this tipping you..over the edge...op?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Dogs
They texted me back.

Holy shit at the bitch that said "tips are a luxury" they are a right because they were given directly to you by a customer for your service. The business has no right to them. Just reading that makes my blood boil.
Puns me

• +1
Holy shit at the bitch that said "tips are a luxury" they are a right because they were given directly to you by a customer for your service. The business has no right to them. Just reading that makes my blood boil.
Yeah this is 'tipping' me over the edge I'm pissed. They're trying to take advantage of me.

I'm gonna respond

"Why do I have to do your job for you? Tips from tip pools belong to the employee they are not yours to take from me."

Should I add anything?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Catawampus
I always take fake quarters to my local Tim Horton's and they accept them. Feels good.

• JFL
I think imma just say

"Do it then"

Who pays with cash?

You should have thrown them out for being homeless

• +1
Ok this is it we'll see what they say.

Ok take the tip jar away from everyone, if you guys want to stop accepting tips that's your decision.

Why do I have to do your job for you tho? Tips from tip pools belong to the employee not the employer.

You're trying to take advantage of me because I owned up to accepting the fake 20 and it's not cool, I don't even care about the money. You can go ahead and take it but I'll be reporting it.

Who pays with cash?

You should have thrown them out for being homeless
Surprisingly a lot of people pay with cash for some reason.