Accepted into a top Uni, all awaits me is betabuxx...

0S4MA

0S4MA

the kevlar of knowing the answer
I cant even savor this moment cause I think about what this leads too

-good uni
-good gpa (studycelling)
-pipeline to mid-high 6 fig jobs

-will probably be able to find a decent MTB or HTB to LTR by 30 because of presumed betabuxx

best case scenario is if I can find the best looking girl I can within my presumed tax bracket or professional job environment so at least she wont be a total leech

Im MTN easily so it shouldn't be too ridiculous to attempt this but its so cucked I hate thinking about it. It has to be a HTB for me to be fucked over like this

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, T50 Demon, Aero and 9 others

stop lurking before I get cross 😡😡😡😡

@cannotbeasked @Darkeningstar @jacky hanma @alurmo @Navnith

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, jacky hanma, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
good for u i guess man

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
All of that to make your CEO's pay cut higher.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, watah, Debetro and 1 other person
good for u i guess man
id trade it to be gl in a second

I will have to slave away for 4 years to have the chance to betabbuxx some whore that got fucked by guys who studied 100x less than me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, butterworld, USERΝAME and 3 others
View attachment 3024499

stop lurking before I get cross 😡😡😡😡

@cannotbeasked @Darkeningstar @jacky hanma @alurmo @Navnith
I’m scared because this is the path that awaits me too as a doctor. Specially with that retarded 400 weeks or 1 Meeks shit going around, I have to look over my shoulder for it whenever I mention this:feelstrash:.

• +1
Reactions: KpopmaxxingGuy, Chadeep and 0S4MA
I’m scared because this is the path that awaits me too as a doctor. Specially with that retarded 400 weeks or 1 Meeks shit going around, I have to look over my shoulder for it whenever I mention this:feelstrash:.
brutal man, dont let this discourage you though, your value to society even though they may not recognize it will be incredible

• Love it
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Don't let bro find out that graduating from x university with y grade doesn't guarantee you a job, let alone a well-paid job with a good work-life balance

Also, don't let bro find out that bitches don't care about your money, because these days, they too go to university and have a well paid career, and if you don't stand up very well on genetics & personality, they won't care about you

Also, don't let bro find out that university is all about socializing and making friends & connections, which will help you with find the job you wanted fast enough to get some years of experience in there, because without these people, no one will accept you without experience, or if they accept you, they won't offer you a job with a permanent contract

Also, don't let bro find out that if he doesn't commit to a serious relationship within the first 2-3 years of university (so to have plans to move into a rental together, have future plans about marriage & family etc.), all the good bitches will be taken by then, and the odds are extremely high that bro will be single and find himself at the end of university as alone as he was at the beginning, but now with more subhumans bald and short friends to spend the weekend with drinking beer :feelshehe: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, XtrovertNTnormalfag, Nick.Harte and 4 others
Just be positive bro. Seriously. Because there really aren't any alternatives, and the pessimism about uni/wagecelling/job prospects on sites like this can cause you to give up prematurely.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and glaruz
How is this bad? I wish I had money and the status that comes with having a high paying job

Good luck. But I kinda of fell for this trap tbh. Get your head down, get a good job and you will be desirable. Get married around 25. It never happened.

It's best to find someone at uni btw. Most girls are prime and the best ones get caught this time. You're left with mostly leftovers afterwards. That's exactly what betabuxxing is.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, KpopmaxxingGuy, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Lol, imagine going to uni, just to be a part of the matrix, instead of choosing Tate's University or Hamza's Academy...:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, CarrotMaxxer, PsychoDsk and 1 other person

-good uni
-good gpa (studycelling)

-will probably be able to find a decent MTB or HTB to LTR by 30 because of presumed betabuxx

best case scenario is if I can find the best looking girl I can within my presumed tax bracket or professional job environment so at least she wont be a total leech

Im MTN easily so it shouldn't be too ridiculous to attempt this but its so cucked I hate thinking about it. It has to be a HTB for me to be fucked over like this

your not getting a htb unless you make 500k+ yearly

• Hmm...
Reactions: 0S4MA

-good uni
-good gpa (studycelling)

If u can’t be good looking be rich at least

• +1
Lol, imagine going to uni, just to be a part of the matrix, instead of choosing Tate's University or Hamza's Academy...:ROFLMAO:

Both fucking scams. Muh Escape the matrix and pay me money to make you rich ( In turn making them richer)

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Don't let bro find out that graduating from x university with y grade doesn't guarantee you a job, let alone a well-paid job with a good work-life balance

Also, don't let bro find out that bitches don't care about your money, because these days, they too go to university and have a well paid career, and if you don't stand up very well on genetics & personality, they won't care about you

Also, don't let bro find out that university is all about socializing and making friends & connections, which will help you with find the job you wanted fast enough to get some years of experience in there, because without these people, no one will accept you without experience, or if they accept you, they won't offer you a job with a permanent contract

Also, don't let bro find out that if he doesn't commit to a serious relationship within the first 2-3 years of university (so to have plans to move into a rental together, have future plans about marriage & family etc.), all the good bitches will be taken by then, and the odds are extremely high that bro will be single and find himself at the end of university as alone as he was at the beginning, but now with more subhumans bald and short friends to spend the weekend with drinking beer :feelshehe: :lul:
Good luck. But I kinda of fell for this trap tbh. Get your head down, get a good job and you will be desirable. Get married around 25. It never happened.

It's best to find someone at uni btw. Most girls are prime and the best ones get caught this time. You're left with mostly leftovers afterwards. That's exactly what betabuxxing is.
Listen to these two.

• +1
Reactions: KpopmaxxingGuy, 0S4MA and SecularIslamist
Betabuxxing is a valid sexual strategy, just don’t cuff any of these hoes

• +1
Go into law or finance. STEM majors = betabuxx. At least in law or finance you can do something entrepreneurial or go into politics.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and 0S4MA
Go into law or finance. STEM majors = betabuxx. At least in law or finance you can do something entrepreneurial or go into politics.
It is finance actually and I might go to law school

Idk who told you they dont care about money or uni doesn't guarantee a job, this is the West its the opposite in my major

Both fucking scams. Muh Escape the matrix and pay me money to make you rich ( In turn making them richer)
You do the same at a real uni tho, just hustle and grind to earn a degree that might?? get u a job lol

You do the same at a real uni tho, just hustle and grind to earn a degree that might?? get u a job lol
thats how it goes for shitty degrees, mine is a guaranteed job with a high floor in terms of salary

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
How is this bad? I wish I had money and the status that comes with having a high paying job

Only certain high paying jobs are high status.

Being software engineer or oil rig worker making $250K a year gives 0 status.

Doctor or financebro making that much has a lot more status.

What country did you spend your new graduate years in? Over here its not ridiculous to try to go down this path

Doctor or financebro making that much has a lot more status.
yeah, and law too. Which I why I can hopefully be in those circles and find the best looking / non whore girl I can within them

slay some dorky lisa simpson ass bitches in uni while you're at it

• JFL
id trade it to be gl in a second

I will have to slave away for 4 years to have the chance to betabbuxx some whore that got fucked by guys who studied 100x less than me
I just heard the most brutal blackpilling thing recently. In our university there's a class percentile system, and I recently learned that a fogger top 2% girl (grades carried by halo effect, I assure you) dated a bottom 10% guy. In fact, the consensus among the girls she was talking to (I was in proximity to her friend group) was that in any other case, the ranking would have been a deal breaker. But because he was so tall and hot, they understood why she was making that choice to stay with him. So much for becoming someone prominent and investing in yourself, it all comes down to the DNA in your cells that determine your outcomes.

Idk who told you they dont care about money or uni doesn't guarantee a job, this is the West its the opposite in my major
Unless it's a major that guarantees you some government job (and in that case, for a good job, you have to be top 0.1% on what you learn out of all the students in the university), it's all just as I described above :feelshehe:

I just heard the most brutal blackpilling thing recently. In our university there's a class percentile system, and I recently learned that a fogger top 2% girl (grades carried by halo effect, I assure you) dated a bottom 10% guy. In fact, the consensus among the girls she was talking to (I was in proximity to her friend group) was that in any other case, the ranking would have been a deal breaker. But because he was so tall and hot, they understood why she was making that choice to stay with him. So much for becoming someone prominent and investing in yourself, it all comes down to the DNA in your cells that determine your outcomes.
brutal and this will sound cucked but its reality, but that bottom 10% guy does get to fuck her for the meantime but he will live a wage slave life in a shit job while descending each year. At 40 he will be a MTN living the average normie life style while that top 2% girl will probably be with a guy who is rich/that top % in uni

Unless it's a major that guarantees you some government job (and in that case, for a good job, you have to be top 0.1% on what you learn out of all the students in the university), it's all just as I described above :feelshehe:
Goverment jobs here are litteral garbage, this isn't how it works in my country

In this exact scenario. On track to getting into a top medical school, but I see no light at the end of the tunnel. I can't seem to escape my subhumanity when it comes to social or romantic situations, no matter how much prestige I may have accrued. I still continue to be judged for factors that are outside my control.

• So Sad
Reactions: cannotbeasked
brutal and this will sound cucked but its reality, but that bottom 10% guy does get to fuck her for the meantime but he will live a wage slave life in a shit job while descending each year. At 40 he will be a MTN living the average normie life style while that top 2% girl will probably be with a guy who is rich/that top % in uni
He got her in her prime for free, you get her in her decline by betabuxxing. That's the reality. I know it's been said over and over to the point that it sounds like a meme. But I'm just having such a hard time accepting this fact.

He got her in her prime for free, you get her in her decline by betabuxxing. That's the reality.
Thats how it goes and has been going for decades, 0 point in getting hung over this fact. Should that chad be mad he didn't get to fuck her when her highschool bf fucked her at the start of her prime?

Its us getting the short end of the stick but lets not act like they win life because they fucked some whore first

Goverment jobs here are litteral garbage, this isn't how it works in my country
I'm talking about medicine or law or research, not boomers solving problems for people standing in a queue

I'm talking about medicine or law or research, not boomers solving problems for people standing in a queue
none of those are government mandated over here, its all private companies

I don't agree with this part, I think those who are planning on marrying right out of college are jumping the gun. I imagine the divorce rates for those people will also be pretty high. I've also seen some serious subhuman foids who JBFed some gl guys and ended up marrying them out of college because they were playing the long game since high school or freshman year.

But the rest is right, nowadays foids don't care about money, unless you make a shit ton of it. And then of course, your relationship becomes transactional and you will continue to get cucked. Your social life will also decline (if it ever existed) once you leave college, except for those coping redditors who think having one 40yo bald friend to get a beer with is considered the best social life they've ever had.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and 0S4MA
But the rest is right, nowadays foids don't care about money, unless you make a shit ton of it.
I think it depends on your social circle/ work environment

as a doctor,lawyer, banker, high finance, you are around people who know your prestige and go to events accordingly. Women who go here 100% don't care as much about looks and focus on your career since they share it too. This is the best bet for any high status job cels

Thats how it goes and has been going for decades, 0 point in getting hung over this fact. Should that chad be mad he didn't get to fuck her when her highschool bf fucked her at the start of her prime?

Its us getting the short end of the stick but lets not act like they win life because they fucked some whore first
Yeah it's us getting the short stick during our prime years (and potentially our years in decline if our partner chooses to divorce us because she chose us for money)

I just can't imagine telling my future son or anyone else "I first started dating at 25yo with a sub5 landwhale because I paid for her lavish 4 steak meal"

I think it depends on your social circle/ work environment

as a doctor,lawyer, banker, high finance, you are around people who know your prestige and go to events accordingly. Women who go here 100% don't care as much about looks and focus on your career since they share it too. This is the best bet for any high status job cels
I call bullshit on that one, the looks competition will always be the most prominent in any social or romantic interaction.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
I just can't imagine telling my future son or anyone else "I first started dating at 25yo with a sub5 landwhale because I paid for her lavish 4 steak meal"
You have to be smart with it, betabuxxing a girl shouldn't be as retaded as people make it sound. I know many bankers with HTB+ gfs who they don't spend insane amounts of money on them and yet they stick around cause of small gifts here and there and restaurants the guy actually wants to go too

I call bullshit on that one, the looks competition will always be the most prominent in any social or romantic interaction.
At most your seeing a HTN at these places, lets not forget any higher is less than 0.01%. Most of these guys will be LTN-MTN, even more sub5s than HTNs. The competition lookswise if your already in a place with established status/wealth is not that steep

This is a really Asian way of thinking lmao. The hierarchy between people within college in the US is never really dictated by grades or major.

Race, greek life affiliation, physical appearance, parental money, sports is what matters.

People absolutely barely give a shit about grades as long as you're not flunking out of college and you land some sort of job.

People generally date within social class within the US, the actual hierarchy within a social class is not determined by grades at all. Attractive woman in med school is much more likely to end up with attractive guy in med school at the bottom of the class than the top 1% grades guy. Attractive woman in med school isn't going to end up with gigachad construction worker lol.

• +1
This is a really Asian way of thinking lmao. The hierarchy between people within college in the US is never really dictated by grades or major.

Race, greek life affiliation, physical appearance, parental money, sports is what matters.

People absolutely barely give a shit about grades as long as you're not flunking out of college and you land some sort of job.

People generally date within social class within the US, the actual hierarchy within a social class is not determined by grades at all. Attractive woman in med school is much more likely to end up with attractive guy in med school at the bottom of the class than the top 1% grades guy. Attractive woman in med school isn't going to end up with gigachad construction worker lol.
Exactly, which is way I say these social circles matter. Women will date in their economic and education bracket, a MTN doctor who she ha talked to at a medical event or co worker has an infinitely better chance than some chad who works at home depot

Of course I know this way of thinking is bullshit, I just wanted to point out the disparity between what is told to us by our parents (get good grades, get a good job, then all the girls will fall for you) and what actually happens.

Your social life and SMV are mostly determined by uncontrollable factors, such as ethnicity, height, face. I would even argue that how mogger your social ilfe is has a strong correlation with your SMV (more attractive girls in your social circle because more of them want to fuck you)

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
You have to be smart with it, betabuxxing a girl shouldn't be as retaded as people make it sound. I know many bankers with HTB+ gfs who they don't spend insane amounts of money on them and yet they stick around cause of small gifts here and there and restaurants the guy actually wants to go too
I would have to ask what the looks level of these guys with the HTB+ gfs are. I want to say that the girls are playing the long game with the money, but there's honestly no way to know so there's no point in making that argument. Good for those guys. The problem is when it comes to marriage. Hopefully they're smart enough to sign a prenup at least.

Exactly, which is way I say these social circles matter. Women will date in their economic and education bracket, a MTN doctor who she ha talked to at a medical event or co worker has an infinitely better chance than some chad who works at home depot
So then it comes down to looks again. The HTN doctor will always beat the MTN doctor. We're just back to square one.

I would have to ask what the looks level of these guys with the HTB+ gfs are. I want to say that the girls are playing the long game with the money, but there's honestly no way to know so there's no point in making that argument. Good for those guys. The problem is when it comes to marriage. Hopefully they're smart enough to sign a prenup at least.
These guys are LTN-MTN only one is Chadlite and his girlfriend is not the most attractive out of the bunch, however, they have the typical finance bro "swagger" that has similar appeal to old money, basically just how they dress, expensive watches, Patagonia vests.

The girls are playing the long game but this isn't as terrible as it sounds on paper, they are young or same age and know they are dating a guy with education and status and will not leave him because of it. They will for sure have pre nups and it isn't as taboo as in this field its expected

Users who are viewing this thread

Back