Accepted to medical school!

A

ae7hyr

Iron
It's been a while since i posted but i figured i'd update y'all :)

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, tombradylover, rand anon and 6 others
What race are you

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 18544 and 1 other person
fek i am jelly nigguh. I was booted from that medical chit. Be careful in there man.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
Unfortunately, films such as Trainspotting and Requiem for a Dream cause me immense anxiety due to my fear of needles. As a result, I cannot watch them comfortably. I've come to realize that perhaps the cinema is not for me. However, I will continue to find enjoyment in watching streams of Dota

• JFL
good job

• +1
Unfortunately, films such as Trainspotting and Requiem for a Dream cause me immense anxiety due to my fear of needles. As a result, I cannot watch them comfortably. I've come to realize that perhaps the cinema is not for me. However, I will continue to find enjoyment in watching streams of Dota
This nigguh complaining when he fucked tons of foids. This nigguh makhachev needs a severe beating.

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 23239
This nigguh complaining when he fucked tons of foids. This nigguh makhachev needs a severe beating.
I am a compact heavyweight with a solid build, reminiscent of the renowned fighter, Daniel Cormier. I have honed my skills in sliding and counterpunching, and I am confident in my grappling abilities. Should we find ourselves in a physical altercation, I am certain that I could outmaneuver you with ease

I am a compact heavyweight with a solid build, reminiscent of the renowned fighter, Daniel Cormier. I have honed my skills in sliding and counterpunching, and I am confident in my grappling abilities. Should we find ourselves in a physical altercation, I am certain that I could outmaneuver you with ease
Shut up bro I don’t like this arc, it’s not unique it’s just boring af
Find a néw arc. Want me to help? Or maybe @Bashan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and BrahminBoss
Kindly refrain from being impolite, my friend. I am trying to have a pleasant time before retiring for the night. So, let's keep the conversation respectful and courteous

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Hero of the Imperium, Marsik and 2 others
I remember a brutal moment when you said that I'm much smarter than Thom.

Now I will flip it @Makhachev Who do you honestly think is smarter, me or Verm?

I remember a brutal moment when you said that I'm much smarter than Thom.

Now I will flip it @Makhachev Who do you honestly think is smarter, me or Verm?
you smarter, he is like @disillusioned tier. so a monkey

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, BrahminBoss and Bashan
Kindly refrain from being impolite, my friend. I am trying to have a pleasant time before retiring for the night. So, let's keep the conversation respectful and courteous
is chat gpt writing this out for you? Your english isn't that good

is chat gpt writing this out for you? Your english isn't that good
what the hell is chat gpt, i can write good if i want. im just too lazy

Congrats wasting your 20s inside a textbook

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7, thereallegend, JohnDoe and 3 others
you smarter, he is like @disillusioned tier. so a monkey
Verm mog that retard pretty hard. My only problem with Verm is that he's a native english speaker so basically using cheats. I wanna see him posting on Belarusian forums.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 23239
You shouldn't be happy about this

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, thereallegend, JohnDoe and 2 others
my boi you are in for a massive beating thinking you can counterpunch me. When I come at you with full aggression; you won't even see me coming. I can do all that counterpunching n chit too. Did you go to your local boxing/mma gym. I know in russia; they are hardcore.

• JFL
Reactions: Bashan and Deleted member 23239
Verm mog that retard pretty hard. My only problem with Verm is that he's a native english speaker so basically using cheats. I wanna see him posting on Belarusian forums.
Let's shift the focus away from discussing people's IQ. It is a fruitless endeavor and does not add value to our lives. Instead, let's focus on living life to the fullest and making the most of each moment.

You said my IQ is 120
Yours is 115
What's @Vermilioncore? that's the open question

Let's shift the focus away from discussing people's IQ. It is a fruitless endeavor and does not add value to our lives. Instead, let's focus on living life to the fullest and making the most of each moment.
Huh? all that destiny talk should make you talk in the opposite way he's very toxic in a subtle way and funny nowdays.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
You said me IQ is 120
Yours is 115
What's @Vermilioncore? that's the open question
nigguz always be going on about these arbitrary scores as if that means some chit. IQ don't mean nothing, it's all about street smarts anyway.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
ok i sleep

• +1
Reactions: Bashan
nigguz always be going on about these arbitrary scores as if that means some chit. IQ don't mean nothing, it's all about street smarts anyway.
A real IQ score (not the jokes I'm making rn) matter. But, cope harder son.

A real IQ score (not the jokes I'm making rn) matter. But, cope harder son.
nigguh what did these iq nigguz even do for you that makes you simp for them so hard? Did they pay your bills? Did you go to college with them or something?

nigguh what did these iq nigguz even do for you that makes you simp for them so hard? Did they pay your bills? Did you go to college with them or something?
Low IQ take since it's irrelevant

Sorry I was born in Chicago bro, maybe I’ll move to Belarus soon. Maybe their McDonald’s menu has different shit on it?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Bashan and Deleted member 23239
Sorry I was born in Chicago bro, maybe I’ll move to Belarus soon. Maybe their McDonald’s menu has different shit on it?
They have Big mac with borscht inside it's comfy as fuck with vodka on the side. For 12+

It's been a while since i posted but i figured i'd update y'all :)
Wow, you're a medicine man now...
What style of medicine will you practice?

You spent the prime of your life being a bookworm. Not something to brag about.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
They have Big mac with borscht inside it's comfy as fuck with vodka on the side. For 12+
Good shit son. Vodka must be the new ketchup.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
ketchup is banned in EE but ok
Why do you and @Makhachev have that same faggot as your profile pictures by the way? I don’t get it.

• +1
  • +1
Inceli un blackpill 2

Congrats

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
You don’t like eating? Tf
Give me all your fucking food then
I was always skinny ramirez type shit, now I'm heavier (masc) because I force feed for the gym. I don't like sweets, I don't like popcorn, I don't care for carbs that much. For example a huge bowl of spaghetti to me is more of a challenge than wow I want it so bad.

I only care for meat tbh but it's too much work each time.

I was always skinny ramirez type shit, now I'm heavier (masc) because I force feed for the gym. I don't like sweets, I don't like popcorn, I don't care for carbs that much. For example a huge bowl of spaghetti to me is more of a challenge than wow I want it so bad.

I only care for meat tbh but it's too much work each time.
Damn bro you’re the exact opposite of me. I can eat like there’s no tomorrow. Burritos, pizza, burgers, etc….everything except vegetables

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 23239
Damn bro you’re the exact opposite of me. I can eat like there’s no tomorrow. Burritos, pizza, burgers, etc….everything except vegetables
Were you heavy as a kid? probably genetics. I was always skinny and hated food. Only meat is a aight.

great, you'll totally be making bank when you have chunks of skin hanging off your fucking face like this dood

maxresdefault.jpg

Were you heavy as a kid? probably genetics. I was always skinny and hated food. Only meat is a aight.
I was skinny for a bit then got fat! Then got skinny again, then got fat again, then got skinny again, now I’m fat again! Shapeshifter shit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, BrahminBoss and Bashan
If you actually have an interest in the human body in anyway and want to help out people then congrats i would say. If you went into medical school just to have a stable career then you signed a death sentence.

Lol at the jealousy in this thread tho, wasting away your 20's, if you are in a European med school, you will start medschool at 18-19 and the bookworm years are only the first 3-4, the last 2 years are almost completely clinical, and way better then in the cortisol inducing ones in the USA. When you finish your 4th year at 23 you have basically won. And after 23yo you will have a good amount of free time to do stuff you like outside of clinical related work.

They will mentally rape you