Accepting Defeat. Life is rigged.

Deleted member 6113

Deleted member 6113

Deleted
I'm not saying don't try. I'm not saying don't give it everything you've got. All I'm saying is accept that the majority of people you meet will suck. Lifes baseline is suckiness. The pain you feel will inevitably be washed away by lack of caring and indifference to life. The bitterness and hate will subside once you give up. Give yourself up to the journey, but it's ok if you don't get to where you thought you'd be. I wish all my fellow young men find peace in this painful world. Godspeed.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 4563, BigBoy and 3 others
But then there’s disgusting subhumans out there like zuckerberg who are billionaires as long as people like him exist I won’t accept defeat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Incoming, Deleted member 7173 and 8 others
100% correct
if youre on this site then you've guaranteed lost the dice roll at birth
fuck it all though
get rich or die trying
gonna give it my all for my goals
no matter how bad things get
I can always take the exit route
any day I want
so its okay if today or tomorrow or even my whole life is failure
Most things are up to luck but I will atleast put my name in the hat so the chance is 0.1% instead of 0.00000%

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy and HighIQcel
I understood subconsciously that I lost the genetic lottery the moment I had my first medical surgery at age 8

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 110 and 1 other person
I'm not saying don't try. I'm not saying don't give it everything you've got. All I'm saying is accept that the majority of people you meet will suck. Lifes baseline is suckiness. The pain you feel will inevitably be washed away by lack of caring and indifference to life. The bitterness and hate will subside once you give up. Give yourself up to the journey, but it's ok if you don't get to where you thought you'd be. I wish all my fellow young men find peace in this painful world. Godspeed.

Dude before you give up I would just take a massive loan of like £30,000 travel to Europe or Brazil and get all the surgeries I need ascend. Then just default on the loan.

Worst situation is that they put a CCJ on your file that last 6 years, but if you are young who cares?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Strafe, Good_Little_Goy and xdxdxnice1
  • +1
Reactions: Norwooder and HighIQcel
Tbh no. Its not ever over if you know the cause and solution.

Life is just causes and solutions

We can just find the solutions by looksmaxxing

Moneymax for money

Though our lives are horrible now

We can improve

Accepting defeat is a massive .co trait

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Strafe
Dude before you give up I would just take a massive loan of like £30,000 travel to Europe or Brazil and get all the surgeries I need ascend. Then just default on the loan.

Worst situation is that they put a CCJ on your file that last 6 years, but if you are young who cares?
i might have to unironically get a massive loan and get lots of surgeries, travel the world, fuck hookers

seems like a fun life plan

• +1
Reactions: Strafe
acceptance thread