Accepting that you don’t fit in with normies and that it’s okay.

RoyaleWithCheese

RoyaleWithCheese

Ascend or Die
No matter how hard I try, perhaps I will never be the type of guy who naturally has a good time at bars or parties. I will never understand the appeal of some mainstream interests like professional sports or soyjak Hollywood franchises. Is spending Friday night at the gym the ideal? No, but maybe it’s the best option for somebody whose only other options are drinking with losers or nutting into a tissue.

Why force yourself into a mold that grates against the very essence of who you are?

I’ve banged around 20 girls in the past year—And that’s not a brag because half of them were LTB—I only bring it up so I can mention that it did not make me happy whatsoever. There’s short term pleasure in casual sex but once it’s over I revert back to being a miserable rotter. It’s because I’m holding myself to an external standard of how a man is supposed to live. I’d have been better off spending that time training for a marathon or learning a programming language. Let’s face it, I’m never going to be Chad, but I can be a guy who is really good at something and earns $$$ and respect for it. The money can go towards saving for doing my own shit and getting surgeries. When I’ve reached my max potential then maybe i’ll be able to get a gf. In the meantime, i’ll accept being a depressed gymcel and work on moneymaxxing and niche statusmaxxing.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Loveland, fagtard, Skywalker and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: R@m@, datboijj, User28823 and 1 other person
I’ve banged around 20 girls in the past year—And that’s not a brag because half of them were LTB—I only bring it up so I can mention that it did not make me happy whatsoever. There’s short term pleasure in casual sex but once it’s over I revert back to being a miserable rotter. I’d have been better off spending that time training for a marathon or learning a programming language .... I’m never going to be Chad, but I can be a guy who is really good at something and earns $$$ and respect for it. The money can go towards saving for doing my own shit and getting surgeries.
Hard pill to swallow but this is the truth, did the exact same thing and realized that it doesn't improve quality of life much. Additionally, the pleasure from fucking a good looking girl versus an ugly one isn't really that different. All this shit is unnatural, contrary to the retards on the left, it turns out that we were made to be monogamous, and the sex that I had in LTRs have been like 10x as good as any ONS. Try to be someone that you like, someone that you would look up to. Use your money to ascend so that others will see you as a person and get a virtuous woman. Only after you do all of this, will browsing PSL become a vestige of your past. You will always return if you dont.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: T3cel and RoyaleWithCheese
NOT A WORD

But your just coping

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
I’ve banged around 20 girls in the past year
Stopped reading there.

Sexhaver ramblings

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over and RoyaleWithCheese
No matter how hard I try, perhaps I will never be the type of guy who naturally has a good time at bars or parties. I will never understand the appeal of some mainstream interests like professional sports or soyjak Hollywood franchises. Is spending Friday night at the gym the ideal? No, but maybe it’s the best option for somebody whose only other options are drinking with losers or nutting into a tissue.

Why force yourself into a mold that grates against the very essence of who you are?

I’ve banged around 20 girls in the past year—And that’s not a brag because half of them were LTB—I only bring it up so I can mention that it did not make me happy whatsoever. There’s short term pleasure in casual sex but once it’s over I revert back to being a miserable rotter. It’s because I’m holding myself to an external standard of how a man is supposed to live. I’d have been better off spending that time training for a marathon or learning a programming language. Let’s face it, I’m never going to be Chad, but I can be a guy who is really good at something and earns $$$ and respect for it. The money can go towards saving for doing my own shit and getting surgeries. When I’ve reached my max potential then maybe i’ll be able to get a gf. In the meantime, i’ll accept being a depressed gymcel and work on moneymaxxing and niche statusmaxxing.
Cold approach girls and bring them to intimate uptown cocktail bars and liquor lounges while your normie coworkers cope at the pub watching the sports game

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
You have to be comfortable with your place in the social hierarchy

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid and RoyaleWithCheese
You have to be comfortable with your place in the social hierarchy
ngl, being completely honest here. There's not much of a social hierarchy past highschool and college. In your mid to late 20s and onwards the world really just becomes a fucking free for all, and radical change is possible, but not probable in any sense. Someone who's decent looking and independently wealthy with enough freedom and confidence to do whatever he wants, pretty much can. I know that's extremely unlikely, but it's not impossible, so can't be ruled out.

If someone is ingenious enough to make lifechanging FU money, and max out his appearance, he can have a lot of fun and have the second half of his life totally sorted (40s and onward) (with the wealth).

Inb4 99.999999999999999999999999999999% of the world are destined to wageslave for eternity; I know, it's true. But what I'm saying is, the continuity of social hierarchy from school and college to later life isn't fixed or predicated on what was. People can completely change their life.

Guys like ITV will say "muhhh you were an incel in gradeschool BRO, now you'll be below average forever... meanwhile all the Chads get high paid jobs and easy sex for life". It's not a true generalization or stereotype. A percentage of highschool Chads end up falling off big time by age 30 and have shitty jobs and little to no money; it's a smaller percentage relative to those who've always struggled, just because the correlation between attractiveness and socioeconomic status isn't 0 or negative, but it's not a strong enough correlation.

Socioeconomic status, IQ, ingenuity, risk taking, machiavellianism, ability to create exorbitant wealth for onesself and bravery/uniqueness (execution), along with good looks really matter in later life, especially if you want to have lots of fun in your late 20s to mid 30s before settling down. Freedom and being independently wealthy or having high status and connections are what matter most - and they're not necessarily conducive to preset hierarchies.

I will admit that social hierarchies are in full force all throughout your early life (4-25ish) and they dictate literally everything, and those are years no one will ever get back or get to relive.

In essence I just wanted to say that there are people who have amazing lives overall, despite having fucked up childhoods. And of course there's people who's lives get worse. But change is definitely possible; ITV copes by saying it's not just because he's a minimum wage turkishcel who still isn't living a great life, so he projects it onto everyone. But his outlook on that is just an incorrect generalization.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, T3cel and RoyaleWithCheese
we don't care kys asap

Attachments

• ramblings dnrd.jpg
    ramblings dnrd.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 0