Accepting that you will never be successful is also important

The Grinch

The Grinch

Follow Looksmax.org on Twitter/X
Just like when you’re ugly you have to accept that dating isn’t for you and have to find other ways to get happy or at least find ways not to rope. I have accepted the fact that i have no talent and will never become rich, unless i win the lottery or get wealthy from inheritance one day. It’s important for your inner peace to accept your place in nature.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Apparition
Im already successful in many aspects of life

• Woah
Reactions: romanstock
Just like when you’re ugly you have to accept that dating isn’t for you and have to find other ways to get happy or at least find ways not to rope.
and even then you will never truly be happy anyway. you will still clinge to the hot bitch that manipulaed you

I have accepted the fact that i have no talent and will never become rich, unless i win the lottery or get wealthy from inheritance one day.
i will suceed but still be a loser anyway

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and romanstock
But I am intellectually superior to nigh all humans.

I don't work, live for free, countering the Jewish system.
But how’s the life quality? I assume it’s not enough money to make a good life, you just survive from month to month. If you’re so smart, why don’t you try to get rich?

But how’s the life quality? I assume it’s not enough money to make a good life, you just survive from month to month. If you’re so smart, why don’t you try to get rich?

My brother, I am an incel. The alternative would be working as a slave, regardless of how good the job and wage, and then coming home to do what I already do. I have nothing to spend money on.

I do not have financial problems, but I do have social, relational and personal problems. It happens.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar