Accepting the blackpill is more hard when you have 1 chad feature compared to when you have none.

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
why? why is it happening to me? Why I was made into a 6'6 height mogging machine? but my face is the definition of incel. its worse than blackopscel tier. a literal 2 psl trash. the ugliest eyes in the evolution of humanity. Sometimes I wish I was short. so I knew it was over for me. but with this height i got slight hope.

and that hope is what kills me everyday. that slight hope.

if I was just short. it would be so easy accepting my fate and moving on. but because of 1 chad feature that I have. its so hard to.

there are countless threads here that tells height > face. fuck those who make them.

I hardly get height mogged anywhere I go. but girls are repulsed by me. its OVER. to all the height copers. or muh zygo copers. or muh jaw is law copers.

its all about the fucking harmony! height doesn't matter after 5ft10!!!

its all about the face! its all about harmony! everything balanced as all things should be!

after so much experience. Id say its

eyes > Jaw > Race (doesn't matter if you are white passing) > Height (doesn't matter if 5'10). > shoulder to width ratio.

Anyone who says otherwise is COPING HARD.

I am finally, FINALLY, Accepting the BLACKPILL for my life. height copers, jaw copers, hunter eye copers. all of you can go fuck yourself.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, ALP, Erik-Jón and 22 others
i have 0 chad feautres

pm me your face. It can't be that bad. At 6'6 it is almost impossible to be an incel unless deformed. i remember seeing your face, it wasn't that bad though eyes were covered.

You must be ripped from all those mental gymnastics :p:whistle:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17918, Kmscurry, Deleted member and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17918, Deleted member, Deleted member 11770 and 1 other person
pm me your face. It can't be that bad. At 6'6 it is almost impossible to be an incel unless deformed. i remember seeing your face, it wasn't that bad though eyes were covered.
Is it so hard to imagine? A brown guy with jet black hair and dark brown eyes. Who’s completely recessed. Who’s completely boneless. Who’s eyes are completely bulging out. Who has a severely crooked nose (deviated septum) but is 6’6 and lanky. When I said I am worse than blackopscel I mean it. Even his eyes has some sort of fat and bones that’s holding his eyes up. My eyes 👀 doesn’t. I look like a fucking raccoon 🦝

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 17345, Deleted member and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Deleted member, Korea and 2 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18086
Is it so hard to imagine? A brown guy with jet black hair and dark brown eyes. Who’s completely recessed. Who’s completely boneless. Who’s eyes are completely bulging out. Who has a severely crooked nose (deviated septum) but is 6’6 and lanky. When I said I am worse than blackopscel I mean it. Even his eyes has some sort of fat and bones that’s holding his eyes up. My eyes 👀 doesn’t. I look like a fucking raccoon 🦝
i remember seeing your face(though your eyes were covered) and it didn't looked that bad tbh. And as far as i remember your were pretty lightskin for a curry. Could have easily said a turk or a syrian tbh. PM me your face i'm a trusted user here.

Can you be incel with Chad eyes

i remember seeing your face(though your eyes were covered) and it didn't looked that bad tbh. And as far as i remember your were pretty lightskin for a curry. Could have easily said a turk or a syrian tbh. PM me your face i'm a trusted user here.
That’s because in that pic I had coloured my hair brown. And was in a lighting which shadowed by eye area. I was squinting hard. Biting my teeth. And moving my face forward. It was winter as well so I was not tanned and It’s the highest form of fraud. Overall I was frauding real hard. I don’t look like that everyday life. I am a 2psl. In that pic I was 4psl. If I looked like that all the time. I wouldn’t even know of this site and would have a good social life and maybe a girlfriend, I wouldn’t have bullied all my life. 2 PSL is all it takes to fuck up your entire life.

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 17872
Can you be incel with Chad eyes
If you have gandy tier hunter eyes but recessed jaw or your bald or let’s say you have shit frame or are 5’5 or have small skull, or are black or brown then it’s over yes you are incel

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member
If you are really tall like over 6'5 and you have an ugly face, you actually look even worse than if you were average height or just tall with an ugly face. Being over 6'5 with an ugly face would just scare most women, your true hope would be the niche market category of women who only go for really tall guys without caring at all about how their face looks.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and .🇹🇩.
If you are really tall like over 6'5 and you have an ugly face, you actually look even worse than if you were average height or just tall with an ugly face. Being over 6'5 with an ugly face would just scare most women, your true hope would be the niche market category of women who only go for really tall guys without caring at all about how their face looks.
I am ethnic and ugly. so its automatically over.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Piratecel
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Iyou can get surgeries I can't get to 6'6

get so tall your face is up in the clouds

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
why? why is it happening to me? Why I was made into a 6'6 height mogging machine? but my face is the definition of incel. its worse than blackopscel tier. a literal 2 psl trash. the ugliest eyes in the evolution of humanity. Sometimes I wish I was short. so I knew it was over for me. but with this height i got slight hope.

if I was just short. it would be so easy accepting my fate and moving on. but because of 1 chad feature that I have. its so hard to.

there are countless threads here that tells height > face. fuck those who make them.

I hardly get height mogged anywhere I go. but girls are repulsed by me. its OVER. to all the height copers. or muh zygo copers. or muh jaw is law copers.

its all about the face! its all about harmony! everything balanced as all things should be!

eyes > Jaw > Race (doesn't matter if you are white passing) > Height (doesn't matter if 5'10). > shoulder to width ratio.

I am finally, FINALLY, Accepting the BLACKPILL for my life. height copers, jaw copers, hunter eye copers. all of you can go fuck yourself.
nigga you have stchalametcel as your pfp it just had to happen

• +1
I wear doc martens with lifts. I am 6’9 but it’s cringe af
Oh My God What GIF by SWR3

why the fuck would you go from 6'6" to 6'9" you retard?
you need leg REDUCTIOn surgery not boots :feelsuhh::feelsohgod:

• JFL
Trash post. Go masturbate some more u virgin. Ur not 6’6

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and .🇹🇩.
Oh My God What GIF by SWR3

why the fuck would you go from 6'6" to 6'9" you retard?
you need leg REDUCTIOn surgery not boots :feelsuhh::feelsohgod:
I wear it because I like it. When I go outside it’s like a kindergarden tbh

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
@astatine 🤢🤮

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
  • +1
Reactions: Full-time Ascension and .🇹🇩.
dont bother researching mewing its a cope for autists
only for @Salludon it worked past 13 :feelskek::lul:
Mewing is not cope but it doesn’t work for adults jfl 💩

• +1
Reactions: Full-time Ascension
you're a fucking retard

height > face

on the requisite of ALL soft features maxxed - hair, lips, body, frame, neck, et cetera

it's not hard to become a normie/htn from being an incel and then you can let your height do the talking

• Ugh..

Height is a cope

• +1
2 heightmatch gigstacy orbiters and countless other women who towered me
'orbiters' - ah so you were orbiting them and they didn't let you fuck? so you just listened to their chad problems? ah ok