Accepting the blackpill is more hard when you have 1 chad feature compared to when you have none.

'orbiters' - ah so you were orbiting them and they didn't let you fuck? so you just listened to their chad problems? ah ok
No, they want to hook up with me and pay for that in the process, i never simped for anyone

Cry about it inkler

No, they want to hook up with me and pay for that in the process
nicholas cage GIF

fucking lol the only person ur kidding is urself, and the reason you didn't hook up was cuz... you're gay?

nicholas cage GIF

fucking lol the only person ur kidding is urself, and the reason you didn't hook up was cuz... you're gay?
COVID delayed their plans, you sound like bitter inklers, I'm sure of it judging by your desperate denial xD

just keep posturemaxxing tbh bro you'll get there one day
How about hard hgh, trenbolone and aromasin tbh

COVID delayed their plans, you sound like bitter inklers, I'm sure of it judging by your desperate denial xD
you 5 6 ugly incel subhuman who got cucked by 'COVID'

me 6 4 white chad who slayed through covid

You sound like an incel which is showing in your desperate ascension denial as if it was rocket science, so cringey

You sound like an incel which is showing in your desperate ascension denial as if it was a rocket science, so cringey
there was no ascension nigga you're literally still a virgin incel lmao

can't win when arguing with a retard

there was no ascension nigga you're literally still a virgin incel lmao

can't win when arguing with a retard
Cope from an ugly ogre 👹 <----- you

why? why is it happening to me? Why I was made into a 6'6 height mogging machine? but my face is the definition of incel. its worse than blackopscel tier. a literal 2 psl trash. the ugliest eyes in the evolution of humanity. Sometimes I wish I was short. so I knew it was over for me. but with this height i got slight hope.

and that hope is what kills me everyday. that slight hope.

if I was just short. it would be so easy accepting my fate and moving on. but because of 1 chad feature that I have. its so hard to.

there are countless threads here that tells height > face. fuck those who make them.

I hardly get height mogged anywhere I go. but girls are repulsed by me. its OVER. to all the height copers. or muh zygo copers. or muh jaw is law copers.

its all about the fucking harmony! height doesn't matter after 5ft10!!!

its all about the face! its all about harmony! everything balanced as all things should be!

after so much experience. Id say its

eyes > Jaw > Race (doesn't matter if you are white passing) > Height (doesn't matter if 5'10). > shoulder to width ratio.

Anyone who says otherwise is COPING HARD.

I am finally, FINALLY, Accepting the BLACKPILL for my life. height copers, jaw copers, hunter eye copers. all of you can go fuck yourself.
pics or larp

Do you still believe being 6'6 isn't an advantage? Don't you feel respected more by normies and foids?

Do you still believe being 6'6 isn't an advantage? Don't you feel respected more by normies and foids?
Nope. JFL

A robust jaw, hunter eyes, and Broad shoulders get you respect. unless you are 5'6. but how many guys are 5'6? very few - at least where I live.

height is absolute cope. Women lie about wanting a taller man but always end up fucking men just tide bit taller than them.

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
people who are short with good face say height > face
people who are tall with bad face say face > height
both of them matter, but face matters more past 5’10
A 5’10 wide framed chad is still a chad. A 6’3 normie is a HTN at best.

send face lad

i wont leak :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
why? why is it happening to me? Why I was made into a 6'6 height mogging machine? but my face is the definition of incel. its worse than blackopscel tier. a literal 2 psl trash. the ugliest eyes in the evolution of humanity. Sometimes I wish I was short. so I knew it was over for me. but with this height i got slight hope.

and that hope is what kills me everyday. that slight hope.

if I was just short. it would be so easy accepting my fate and moving on. but because of 1 chad feature that I have. its so hard to.

there are countless threads here that tells height > face. fuck those who make them.

I hardly get height mogged anywhere I go. but girls are repulsed by me. its OVER. to all the height copers. or muh zygo copers. or muh jaw is law copers.

its all about the fucking harmony! height doesn't matter after 5ft10!!!

its all about the face! its all about harmony! everything balanced as all things should be!

after so much experience. Id say its

eyes > Jaw > Race (doesn't matter if you are white passing) > Height (doesn't matter if 5'10). > shoulder to width ratio.

Anyone who says otherwise is COPING HARD.

I am finally, FINALLY, Accepting the BLACKPILL for my life. height copers, jaw copers, hunter eye copers. all of you can go fuck yourself.
I agree with this I have chad tier eyes(if I dyed my brows and lashes)and chad tier zygos but am not chad rather be giga normie then have good features

I agree with this I have chad tier eyes(if I dyed my brows and lashes)and chad tier zygos but am not chad rather be giga normie then have good features
you have chad eye area (if you aged 4 years and werent 12 years old) but the eyes themselves are mid

if you had a10 and i forgot then nvm cba to go look

and nigger @.🇹🇩.

you have decent face wtf are you on about.

tired of these fucking chadlites talking about how hard it is. meanwhile im 5"5 and curry with nothing going for me but decent face

fuck you

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Erik-Jón
you have chad eye area (if you aged 4 years and werent 12 years old) but the eyes themselves are mid

if you had a10 and i forgot then nvm cba to go look

and nigger @.🇹🇩.

you have decent face wtf are you on about.

tired of these fucking chadlites talking about how hard it is. meanwhile im 5"5 and curry with nothing going for me but decent face

fuck you
i am almost 21 and these are my eyes when I don't quint

i have to squint 24/7, not even because of aesthetics but because I want to keep my eye protected and i feel like its naked all the time and something could happen to it.

i am not chadlite by any means. i am ugly sub5 with shitty life. depressed. virgin. no female contact in my life. never began for my dating life and honestly i dont even care anymore.

maybe you have it worse (clearly since ur 5'5) but doesnt mean i am enjoying life. height after 5ft10 is cope. and face is above all. harmony is everything. thats what blackpill teaches.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Brutal for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Erik-Jón