I check my phone after work and I see 100 likes by faggots in just a day lmao
This must wht it feels like to be a femerrhoid

• +1
Reactions: Torero
‘accidentally’

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 27066 and Deleted member 20370
‘accidentally’
i deleted my old acc they banned for having unvaxxed in the bio, so it was still showing my old profile and and a new one under the same email. they did a mass unban or something

why is your username dhtrash?
cuz its a trash hormone post puberty that makes u go bald and gives u acne

why is ur pfp of a loser bonesmasher that thinks staring in the sun gives u hunter eyes jfl

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl

why is ur pfp of a loser bonesmasher that thinks staring in the sun gives u hunter eyes jfl
Dht even after puberty helps to grow the frame and masculinise the face
Facial changes from Roids like test happen coz of dht and not high test

• +1
Reactions: chrisN

wasnt a dig at you retard, I wanted to know why you thought Dht was trash

wasnt a dig at you retard, I wanted to know why you thought Dht was trash
ok apologies then. I assumed you were one of these DHT simps bc of ur pfp. Yes mainly because it causes hair loss, which ruins your attractiveness to more than 50% of women (virtue signal number, real number is 100%). Being bald is worse than having any ugly facial feature (bagy eyes upper eye lid exp/asymmetry etc.). Maybe you're still like 18, but soon enough you'll find out either that your temples will fade (you lost the genetic lottery), and the norwood reaper will come for you, and youll most likely be hopping on Finasteride, a safe drug (unlike the covid Clotshots) that will reverse and stop the progression of hair loss
1662143528377-png.1849941

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Torero and Artemis
Dht even after puberty helps to grow the frame and masculinise the face
Facial changes from Roids like test happen coz of dht and not high test
No it doesn't, there is no evidence for it, it is testosterone that causes this. This is because DHT is paracrine and only works in selective tissues (like the facial hair follicles).

ok apologies then. I assumed you were one of these DHT simps bc of ur pfp. Yes mainly because it causes hair loss, which ruins your attractiveness to more than 50% of women (the virtue signal number, in reality it's 100%). Being bald is worse than having any ugly facial feature (bagy eyes upper eye lid exp/asymmetry etc.). Maybe you're still like 18, but soon enough you'll find out either that your temples will fade (you lost the genetic lottery), and the norwood reaper will come for you, and youll most likely be hopping on Finasteride, a safe drug (unlike the covid Clotshots) that will reverse and stop the progression of hair loss
1662143528377-png.1849941

For some reason this has increased my match rates with girls exponentially. After changing back to see women only, ive gotten 20 likes in a day already now from women. Normally i only get like 5 when I make a tinder acc. I bet the tinder algo didnt take that into account. I think it thinks cuz it thinks im popular with battie boys it ssigns me a higher ELO score JFL

Holy shit. This is brutal stats. :feelsrope:

I knew it was brutal. But i never knew it was SO brutal.

Indeed. Man is literally his height and his hair. :feelsrope:
Recently while in traffic off to my wagecuck job I hear one of those singles adverts on the radio probably from a 35+yo femmorhoid:
"Are you a tall guy that likes to hike and travel, and have a nice head of hair? Then I'd like to go on a hike with you!" JFL

(for dutchies reading, she said "en heb jij een goed bos haar!") :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis