Accidentally snuck backstage at a concert

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
I was given a lanyard but I accidentally went past the barricade because I thought that’s where I was supposed to my go. So I went down to the basement and saw a bunch of luggage and suitcases. I thought “hm this is weird that they let me go back here” so I sat on a couch. Some gothic slut was eating Chipotle and looked at me weirded out and I said “hi” and she was like “um hi” and walked out of the room. Also I saw one of the band members and chatted with him. He was cool asf but I know he was probably weirded out wondering who tf I was and why I was there but he didn’t say shit he kept it real 🙏🏼

Anyway when I left, the security guard told me never to try that again and scolded me. But too bad faggot I already met the band and got vip access so cry about it 🤪

@Manletmachine @vermillioncorefan

Y’all ever accidentally went backstage at a concert

• JFL
Reactions: klip11, the MOUSE, vermillioncorefan and 4 others
Images   2024 03 06T190038685

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, 5'7 zoomer, Zeruel and 3 others
Should've grabbed that stupid chipotle eating bitch and went Richard Ramirez on her for daring to try and leave so quickly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, 5'7 zoomer, Zeruel and 2 others
what band was it

Should've grabbed that stupid chipotle eating bitch and went Richard Ramirez on her for daring to try and leave so quickly.
And I saw her afterward I guess she was the lead vocalist for some shitty feminist band. The funny part is she acted repulsed by me but then went on stage saying “tell your haters to fuck off. You do you!” Being all inspirational jfl, like bitch why tf did you treat me like shit then

• JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE, 5'7 zoomer, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
mirin ability to actually talk to people

• JFL
Reactions: klip11, the MOUSE, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Manletmachine
I was given a lanyard but I accidentally went past the barricade because I thought that’s where I was supposed to my go. So I went down to the basement and saw a bunch of luggage and suitcases. I thought “hm this is weird that they let me go back here” so I sat on a couch. Some gothic slut was eating Chipotle and looked at me weirded out and I said “hi” and she was like “um hi” and walked out of the room. Also I saw one of the band members and chatted with him. He was cool asf but I know he was probably weirded out wondering who tf I was and why I was there but he didn’t say shit he kept it real 🙏🏼

Anyway when I left, the security guard told me never to try that again and scolded me. But too bad faggot I already met the band and got vip access so cry about it 🤪

@Manletmachine @vermillioncorefan

Y’all ever accidentally went backstage at a concert
i need me some gothic sluts