According to londonville the average male gets 300 likes in a day on tinder

i'm 5-6/10 at best and have slept with 8-9/10 girls, 18 total, 90% from online dating

jfl if you fall for the 80% of men are going sexless meme
Niggas still believe the 80/20 ? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 7098
Niggas still believe the 80/20 ? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
he went mad and made a roasting thread about me because i said that lol

i did my fair share of ugly girls and also had a couple sexy ones, most were my looks-level, that's dating, like it is for most ppl.

and he thinks real life are 10/10 giga-stacies for the top 20% male population :lul: and everyone else is going sexless

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, WadlowMaxxing and tyronelite

i did my fair share of ugly girls and also had a couple sexy ones, most were my looks-level, that's dating, like it is for most ppl.

and he thinks real life are 10/10 giga-stacies for the top 20% male population :lul: and everyone else is going sexless
You are literally making that shit up you fucking retarded jfl what i meant by

You are literally making that shit up you retard jfl by hypergamy i dont mean 80/20 rule, i just mean that women have much higher smv than their looksmatch, which is a fucking fact, you can cope by saying you are a 5 thats fucks 9s but that wont change anything jfl go back to reddit

You are literally making that shit up you fucking retarded jfl what i meant by

You are literally making that shit up you retard jfl by hypergamy i dont mean 80/20 rule, i just mean that women have much higher smv than their looksmatch, which is a fucking fact, you can cope by saying you are a 5 thats fucks 9s but that wont change anything jfl go back to reddit
you're the one who made roasting thread and believes in 20/80 bullshit.

you flipped at me for stating that everyone can fuck their looksmatch, just because you're incapable of doing so. immature cuck. calling londonvil top 1%, coping loser. what ever makes you feel better about yourself

nowhere did i say everyone can do effortless slaying, time and effort will get you laid with your looksmatch

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
you're the one who made roasting thread and believes in 20/80 bullshit.

you flipped at me for stating that everyone can fuck their looksmatch, just because you're incapable of doing so. immature cuck. calling londonvil top 1%, coping loser. what ever makes you feel better about yourself

nowhere did i say everyone can do effortless slaying, time and effort will get you laid with your looksmatch
Holy fuck you are retarded, yeah so much effort a 5 fucks a 9 hhaahahah ok dude whatever

Last edited:
hes white and supposedly has a 9 inch dick and shows it on pictures and claims 6'5 in his bio, both of those stats are like top 1%, a female with those stats would be able to get any man, claiming hes proof that hypergamy doesnt exist is ridiculous
"londonvillie is top 1% and white" JFL if you actually believe that
Lol thats so dumb dick is important enough to make a girl want to fuck you for the first time
retarded dicklet cope, not a single girl will jump on an ugly guys dick just because it is big.
and in what context does she even get to know about dicksize if she isn't attracted to him in the first place?
it only matters once you're already naked with her and if you aren't way below average she isnt going to back out at that point anyways
or at least read some shit about hypergamy, there are thousands of threads articles studies experiments everything about this shit, srs dude you really believe that 80% of men just happen to be subhuman and overrate themselves? Come on this has been debated millions of times already im not gonna lecture you about that
if that is not 80/20 rule coping i don't know what is.

stop tagging me, insecure victim

Last edited:
  • +1
londonvillie top 1%

retarded dicklet cope, not a single girl will jump on an ugly guys dick just because it is big.
and in what context does she even get to know about dicksize if she isn't attracted to him in the first place?
it only matters once you're already naked with her and if you aren't way below average she isnt going to back out at that point anyways

if that is not 80/20 rule coping i don't know what is.

stop tagging me, insecure victim
You are fucking retarded, i said 9 inch dick and 6'5 height are probably in the top 1% or something, stop larping then you fucking retarded, you are not a 5 fucking 9s, thats a fact and i called you on your bullshit, go back to reddit you absolute retarded, you dont even know what hypergamy means ffs

You are fucking retarded, i said 9 inch dick and 6'5 height are probably in the top 1% or something, stop larping then you fucking retarded, you are not a 5 fucking 9s, thats a fact and i called you on your bullshit, go back to reddit you absolute retarded, you dont even know what hypergamy means ffs
i'm going "back" to reddit if you promise me to go back to .co, where you belong. victim. if you've never had a successful dating life i can't fault you for not knowing that sometimes you get really hot ones and sometimes really ugly ones, but mostly ones around your lookslevel. that's the name of the game, opportunism

maybe put some effort in before giving up and crying about hypergamy next time

Last edited:
  • +1
I must be a complete subhuman then, because I get 2-3 matches per week.

Average match is some fat frauded whore like this:
oMSAHNJNHZopZmf1soffnrkRt-TYh1f-h0ErJp425u_xHYxxCYi-zaQmPycm7gsxr-TuO7b0uyKO4DsCxNjYTTiizyRTZ3qD7tCsuayuyIctXfbqOFeQ-c29LD3RbFTQL5IpbQI7T4oAZ7RISVTAk6eHHRuzOdbWNoIb4XtgE1JlRG_QfXwu8FSmJxcM3R-qGdxpgbtY6tpLivPIOUWw15trz2adblDLGEj7Eb_uPkIP4hdGtm6UKkKhtZTxo_uQxCvFne9haqXNwOOFsPIN53kS8GcpbP2uFG5x23uzwwNodBw4D4QlJ5ayd7KmkDTuffh-fXd-MI5ugxkZQECSwzEU-09ZvoPAen76GVTa11CbA_4LvdAeJ3RHvBcuB3BOtJbkX9PptDXo8qeQifXRQcYpG7epm077xLNexXQm6UUJCR2nQdPxhtK17o_PXX56U4buRrfxgAsCJXMPhCVZztseFt9ULBQPLgnUAxDngXIz5hrx4PEUspA6N2gevZSUqVl6WOrZac2U8w2v1CBooUczxkvk8lSrAjIJxfQMtFHyC4rsugI6uJck40wHVMN1s_9Ctu83tF_YOAgTnUzn8BljV1FcQnlBx6e9wC8AS965vB_M0-Rdx1CsRRX4D-wPLtUclHloFxlMBeHN7_LsyilLSxwALBOC0audGaIN7w0cPw-8nq9QVKR-mGge=w614-h1329-no

Apparantly my looksmatch according to ppl like @MoeZart

If I put in serious effort and jestermax hard, willing to travel an hour just to meetup for a date, etc. I can date some flatfaced slim white girl like this:
ArrKAPN1MN28CQD6yxJRrf4RlrwU6nB3Wfi7i85mtXjNhrpNXNESuvvZ5KhWWXVu3_JV1arGIyuGpgHAxUkVpMCtFhk3BPY3fH_HXlLZdgEpWVc59vP9qn6Xw3SeJJt6P0ESN6UnWhawJhTd6A_LCQZE9qjCHUClHsW-yUBwjXhV9sSYPNryp9OS2XTHoel8wdhvqwnDT9Q9a_tDpCKHiXiNvtwVNwVpixscf1vcy0tsNQmVplgmzOqXCmt0PXuo_CHmDBEOXCUM9tKbZ9T1HVMnRdqreYd4jbrqXyIstpHB1kAltALppsUkbf3gm_e6Py5tUhCdyGNCyRiHCsDOaBGncXEVHXZsHnH3dpD1glhI5ULE1durwrysq90iK1f5fTL3yUzuSW3f5-0fLlAEYJ-AVamhNoEk0ttpR44J85nPQzicErbkEXNH6VLfvxkEPkav0lrazSZgY1GCdeIpuNERB4JKHhAIwnbfwtm6RALkn-j7Mb5bWbnC4qtouFMrj_f0PSl9dr5qc9CqbSVPZo2VFsvn2V2iQ9SL99VaxR0Cap-mTOHzb07Bm2mswbZsurfRJ9_kChfDpQ8AMgzK6_1qB9Sm5GlEOM5V5tOfSBdGb6u1ILtY9bmHO1ezsNHp6Gv6VC_Mn3_-nph87glTY2-INN2b8O6_jGRqRLvoOK7MOH3SPHWgGMpi-5Li=w898-h1329-no

Which I undoubtedly still mog completely into oblivion, but will still expect me to worship her.

Stats prove hypergamy and 80/20.

"So neither sex has complete equality: in both cases, there are some “wealthy” people with access to more romantic experiences and some “poor” who have access to few or none. But while the situation for women is something like an economy with some poor, some middle class, and some millionaires, the situation for men is closer to a world with a small number of super-billionaires surrounded by huge masses who possess almost nothing."

"So neither sex has complete equality: in both cases, there are some “wealthy” people with access to more romantic experiences and some “poor” who have access to few or none. But while the situation for women is something like an economy with some poor, some middle class, and some millionaires, the situation for men is closer to a world with a small number of super-billionaires surrounded by huge masses who possess almost nothing."
that's so bullshit, and even if you get 2-3 matches per week, you won't go sexless if you aren't retarded via text

make a better profile if you only get so few matches, change your prefered age-range, don't swipe giga-stacies way out of your league

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, oatmeal and Deleted member 275
that's so bullshit, and even if you get 2-3 matches per week, you won't go sexless if you aren't retarded via text

make a better profile if you only get so few matches, change your prefered age-range, don't swipe giga-stacies way out of your league
Get a better face if you only get so few matches. Thats the only real advice.

I am not lowering my standards and accepting my subhumanity. Rather go mgtow than date unattractive women.

I am not lowering my standards and accepting my subhumanity. Rather go mgtow than date unattractive women.
says the unattractive guy. know your looksmatch and either embrace it or improve to become better looking and get better matches in the process

you sound like this user, who only wants 7-8/10 jfl
Bildschirmfoto 2021 01 16 um 173323

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6512
says the unattractive guy. know your looksmatch and either embrace it or improve to become better looking and get better matches in the process

you sound like this user, who only wants 7-8/10 jfl
View attachment 931913
Close enough.

Aaaa

If I can't get something that's on the level of my ex girlfriend then I will refuse to associate with women all together. I will give looksmaxing another 2 years.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 7098
Close enough.

View attachment 931918

If I can't get something that's on the level of my ex girlfriend then I will refuse to associate with women all together. I will give looksmaxing another 2 years.
you must be unironically retarded if that's actually you and can't get girls looking like that

send me a few pics and i'll do a tinder experiment, you'll get 50+ matches within 24 hours no question, just have to filter out the autistic basement seflies

you must be unironically retarded if that's actually you and can't get girls looking like that
You will just keep coming up with excuses to avoid accepting the truth that hypergamy is real and that it's over if you are sub5PSL. There's no other explanation for me to get only 2-3 likes/week other than that women have absolutely ridiculous standards nowadays.

You will just keep coming up with excuses to avoid accepting the truth that hypergamy is real and that it's over if you are sub5PSL. There's no other explanation for me to get only 2-3 likes/week other than that women have absolutely ridiculous standards nowadays.
nah bro with that face you will get way more. You either abused Tinder algo or you live in the middle of nowhere, send your pics to someone with a fresh new Tinder account and I guarantee you will make lot of matches.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 7098
nah bro with that face you will get way more. You either abused Tinder algo or you live in the middle of nowhere, send your pics to someone with a fresh new Tinder account and I guarantee you will make lot of matches.
100%

I live in one of the biggest cities of the netherlands. Results are similar across all dating apps: Bumble, Happn, Badoo, Tinder. It's not the algo, its my face combined with female hypergamy.

I will have hair transplant this year + further leanmaxxing should ascend me to dateable level hopefully. Otherwise its mgtow time.

I live in one of the biggest cities of the netherlands. Results are similar across all dating apps: Bumble, Happn, Badoo, Tinder. It's not the algo, its my face combined with female hypergamy.

I will have hair transplant this year + further leanmaxxing should ascend me to dateable level hopefully. Otherwise its mgtow time.
If u want ppl to believe u then stop showing giga frauded pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 6512

bro i'm unironically 5-6/10 and got 40 matches in a day and none of them were as ugly as the two you posted

send me your pics and i guarantee you 50+ first day

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275

Badoo and Bumble are shit, again, you either don't look like that in other pics or you fucked up Tinder algo, send me some pics i will run an experiment in Italy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
If u want ppl to believe u then stop showing giga frauded pics
are they frauded? bottom one looks kinda suss, but the one from the bar looks great chad-lite at least

Badoo and Bumble are shit, again, you either don't look like that in other pics or you fucked up Tinder algo, send me some pics i will run an experiment in Italy
do it. he must have done some shit wrong with the algo or edited these 2 pics and looks deformed in the others

do it. he must have done some shit wrong with the algo or edited these 2 pics and looks deformed in the others
I need more than 2 tho, i want the experiment to be optimal

• +1
are they frauded? bottom one looks kinda suss, but the one from the bar looks great chad-lite at least
The top one is just him smiling 100% so I can't judge that
The bottom one is head tilt fraud, squint fraud, 3/4ths angle (most look best at this angle), lighting fraud, etc

• +1
I need more than 2 tho, i want the experiment to be optimal
I've had people run my pics many times and it's always shit results so I am not interested. One time Latebloomer ran my pics in New York and they did somewhat okay, but I live nowhere close to there so who even cares tbh.

I travel a lot, been to Poland, Hungary, Norway, Morocco and Germany the year before Covid and I do very similar in all of those places.
bro i'm unironically 5-6/10 and got 40 matches in a day and none of them were as ugly as the two you posted

send me your pics and i guarantee you 50+ first day
You mog me to oblivion if you get better looking matches than that bottom white girl easily.

I generally use holiday pics like this on Tinder and they do equally as bad or worse than autistic selfies.
Adsfafasdfasdf

Autistic selfies and holiday pics like these have no diff results. I am not narc enough to pose for candids like the typical instagram whore. (i dont use instagram) so i wont do that.

I've had people run my pics many times and it's always shit results so I am not interested. One time Latebloomer ran my pics in New York and they did somewhat okay, but I live nowhere close to there so who even cares tbh.

You mog me to oblivion if you get better looking matches than that bottom white girl easily.

I generally use holiday pics like this on Tinder and they do equally as bad or worse than autistic selfies.
View attachment 931963

Autistic selfies and holiday pics like these have no diff results. I am not narc enough to pose for candids like the typical instagram whore. (i dont use instagram) so i wont do that.
you're the dude on the left? you have to be doing something seriously wrong tbh if you get no matches @ConorMcGregor

i'm from germany, just across your border and i'm promising you 50+ first day, no question

@OOGABOOGA he says i must mog him :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 275
you're the dude on the left? you have to be doing something seriously wrong tbh if you get no matches @ConorMcGregor

i'm from germany, just across your border and i'm promising you 50+ first day
Yeah I am the dude on the left. I actually live near the border with germany and visit there reasonably often (Aachen and Cologne). Its no different than NL.

Dude on the right is 197cm tall slayer. Amount of pussy he gets with just his height is insane actually.

Yeah I am the dude on the left. I actually live near the border with germany and visit there reasonably often (Aachen and Cologne). Its no different than NL.

Dude on the right is 197cm tall slayer. Amount of pussy he gets with just his height is insane actually.
bro, you mog him hard. it has to be some shit with the alogrythm or bad pics.

offer stands, 50+ matches first day, major city in germany

probably same in italy if @ConorMcGregor does one there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512

i'm from germany, just across your border and i'm promising you 50+ first day, no question

@OOGABOOGA is another slayer that mogs me to oblivion. I've spoken with him on discord.

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
@OOGABOOGA is another slayer that mogs me to oblivion. I've spoken with him on discord.
he knows what i look like, and he mogs me hard as well. and you're still way better looking than i am

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
bro, you mog him hard. it has to be some shit with the alogrythm or bad pics.

offer stands, 50+ matches first day, major city in germany

probably same in italy if @ConorMcGregor does one there
These are the pics I use on tinder, pretty much posted them all already. I've been growing out my hair so I can only reasonably use pics that are max 1 year old or it gets weird. I don't have much more recent pics. Also been rotting hard since covid with 0 new holidays, trips, or cool activities to have photos of lmao.

Anyways jfl at this shit topic. 50 matches firstday cope. Maybe in the phillipines.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
These are the pics I use on tinder, pretty much posted them all already. I've been growing out my hair so I can only reasonably use pics that are max 1 year old or it gets weird. I don't have much more recent pics. Also been rotting hard since covid with 0 new holidays, trips, or cool activities to have photos of lmao.

Anyways jfl at this shit topic. 50 matches firstday cope. Maybe in the phillipines.
so you're using 3 pics and one of them shows a guy that makes you look 1,65m and another aspie giga-frauded one

we're starting to get there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
The average male gets 300 likes in a day on Tinder? Hogwash. Maybe 3.

so you're using 2 pics and one of them shows a guy that makes you look 1,65m.

I have 186cm written in my bio lmao and I think I have him cropped out of the pic. And yeah I use those 3 pics and 1-2 others usually.

so you're using 3 pics and one of them shows a guy that makes you look 1,65m and another aspie giga-frauded one

He mogs me and first day i got 20

• +1
*the average male model

Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:

You both mog me to self harm

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 7098

Atleast in this topic the people were blackpilled. Average guy doesnt get more than 2 likes per day most ppl say.

If you get 20-50 like ppl above me here claim: Congratulations: You mog.

Stats show:

In addition, it was determined that a man of average attractiveness would be “liked” by approximately 0.87% (1 in 115) of women on Tinder.

Note that these 'likes' include fat and ugly women, aka undateable women.
If you only get 0.87% likes, and say half those are undateable, it means you would get 0.4% matches.
So that would be around 1 in 250 likes that you give, ending in a match.
You can only like 100 profiles/day or so? so that's 700 likes/week, or 3 matches/week.

Which is right about the result I get, since I am average looking 4-4.5 PSL.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Saoirsecel and OOGABOOGA