Account Deletion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looksmax

Looksmax

Aesthetics Matter
Staff
We heard your requests!
We're making account deletion available to everyone (including banned users) effective immediately.

To access it, check your user preferences or select it from your user dropdown.

Using this feature will log you out of your account and start a 7 day timer. You can log in anytime during this 7 day period, and if you do the deletion will be cancelled. The timer is so you don't regret your decision and can change your mind, since this is permanent.

If you do not log in within 7 days:
  • Your username will be randomized.
  • Your email and password will be purged from the database.
  • Your avatar won't be deleted, but you can just delete it manually before doing this if you want it gone as well.
  • Your account will be PERMANENTLY deleted and made inaccessible to the public. This does not delete your posts, but you can as always PM a mod if you need something gone.
  • You will NOT be able to make a new account for a long time. READ THIS THREAD.
It should also delete your private messages, but we aren't 100% sure. You can get rid of PMs before deleting the account anyway (check FAQ).

Again, the account will be lost forever. Don't do anything impulsively and think carefully about it.

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Iblamejordan, johnsmithcel and 70 others
7B32CC17 0593 4155 B709 0566B83D8835

XD

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Xangsane, itorroella9, Deleted member 4416 and 29 others
brutal, friends will leave for sure

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: johnsmithcel, Toth's thot, Marsiere214 and 15 others
Which is why I personally disagree with the whole ‘You can’t make a new account’ thing because someone could change their mind and want to return with a new account.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Marsiere214, Deleted member 6402 and 10 others
We heard your requests!
We're making account deletion available to everyone (including banned users) effective immediately.

Using this feature will log you out of your account and start a 7 day timer. You can log in anytime during this 7 day period, and if you do the deletion will be cancelled. The timer is so you don't regret your decision and can change your mind, since this is permanent.

• Your avatar won't be deleted, but you can just delete it manually before doing this if you want it gone as well.
  • Your PMs will be purged.
  • Your account will be PERMANENTLY disabled and made inaccessible to the public. Your posts won't be deleted, but you can as always PM a mod if you need something gone.
Again, this is permanent. Don't do anything impulsively because you can't make new accounts afterwards.

Hope this helps,
The final step to my ascension

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 1400, mewcoper and 10 others

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

You cannot delete your account. This may because of your account age, the amount of content you have posted or a variety of other reasons. Please contact a board administrator for more information.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: rusian, zsombi, Toth's thot and 42 others
  • +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, thecel, Marsiere214 and 3 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Marsiere214, Deleted member 10696 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, Marsiere214, Britishlooksmaxxer and 23 others
what the fuck i was the first person to reply on this thread, i said ''penis'' fuck you @Looksmax get cancer and die

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, court monarch777, Deleted member 7506 and 15 others
i need a feature that tells me when the fuck i asked tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: johnsmithcel, thecel, Deleted member 8244 and 26 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Be_ConfidentBro
Over for many users

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Be_ConfidentBro
goodbye guys

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 1553, BrendioEEE and 2 others
Why only now ? You were against deleting account during 3 year and now you say "fuck it"

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, court monarch777, Deleted member 1400 and 7 others
I hate women so much it's unreal

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: johnsmithcel, Deleted member 11963, faggotchadlite and 14 others
I foresee many accounts being deleted

• +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel
We heard your requests!

• Your account will be PERMANENTLY disabled and made inaccessible to the public. Your posts won't be deleted, but you can as always PM a mod if you need something gone.
Again, this is permanent. Don't do anything impulsively because you can't make new accounts afterwards.

Hope this helps,
Thanks bro appreciate it.

get rid of the cucked PM user limithttps://incels.is/attachments/angry-png.409884/https://incels.is/attachments/angry-png.409884/https://incels.is/attachments/angry-png.409884/

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10602, Marsiere214, onnysk and 10 others
thanks serge

• +1
Reactions: audreyen
Just destroy the traceability between good threads theory.

FFS 🤦‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: thecaste, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 6723
The more I see Eva the more I like her tbh this theory about seeing people often is legit

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10602, faggotchadlite, Deleted member 9852 and 3 others
no reason to delete your acc even if the forum is shit it still has knowledge u wont find on the regular internet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 1476, Deleted member 10172 and 8 others
get rid of the cucked PM user limithttps://incels.is/attachments/angry-png.409884/https://incels.is/attachments/angry-png.409884/https://incels.is/attachments/angry-png.409884/
Add me to the new PM

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Useless if you can’t delete your posts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 12165, Handlet and 17 others
We heard your requests!

Hope this helps,
Dnr

Which is why I personally disagree with the whole ‘You can’t make a new account’ thing because someone could change their mind and want to return with a new account.
Then dont delete ur account jfl.

In most cases the only reason why someone would want to do it is just being a melodramatic pussy.

Allowing more accounts would give a free pass for anyone to have alts. Many people dont like their amount of posts/hours/ etc and would delete their accounts to have a new one in a heartbeat

So VIP is still necessary to delete old posts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165
Good idea tbh. Everyone should delete their accounts once they have maxxed out everything. No need to rot here forever.

• +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel, Deleted member 9852 and Deleted member 5830
I will never delete my account i have too much memories and status here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johnsmithcel, Deleted member 1400, turkproducer and 9 others
get rid of the cucked PM user limithttps://incels.is/attachments/angry-png.409884/https://incels.is/attachments/angry-png.409884/
DEd srs, the user cap of 5 (OP + 4) is even lower than what it was to begin with (6).

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BrendioEEE, WadlowMaxxing, magnificentcel and 3 others
We heard your requests!

Hope this helps,
Why u can’t make new accounts afterwards faggot

When are we gonna have filters or something

I wonder if Serg likes big booty JBS

We heard your requests!

Hope this helps,
Wait a second “Your posts won’t be deleted” so what the fuck does delete ur account mean? How come I can’t delete my posts?

my face is already all over here :lul: :lul: so no need to delete account i am just here for looksmaxxing and bettering life quality 131d 11h 37m <---- coronas fault

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 12218, Kristin and 4 others
my face is already all over here :lul: :lul: so no need to delete account i am just here for looksmaxxing and bettering life quality 131d 11h 37m <---- coronas fault
Cope you are racist joking about being from Niger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, Looks234, BradAniston and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 10602, TheChosenChad and 9 others
Best news for this site ngl good to know the option is there

Status
Not open for further replies.