Accountability Partners

Incoming

Incoming

rot bad sun good
There is so much info on this site and yet few people take consistent action. Most people plan a bunch of surgeries, never call or inquire pricing, and refuse to moneymax to save up for said procedures. At the end of the day, discipline is the biggest factor in ascending.

Since we are on this site 24/7, we might as well hold each other accountable. Check in like twice a week, make sure everyone is doing their copes and shit.

It's worth a shot.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Alexanderr, Deleted member 5746 and 4 others
Create a discord server for that, and split it to categories like, skinmaxxing, etc etc and make logs

Mods wouldn’t like it tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Danish_Retard and Incoming
Create a discord server for that, and split it to categories like, skinmaxxing, etc etc and make logs

if enough people reply to this thread i will

Why would mods be opposed to a discord? .Co has one

There’s already a discord like that with some of the most high IQ users. Id recommend joining that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Incoming
There’s already a discord like that with some of the most high IQ users. Id recommend joining that
Mind posting it in the thread?

hook us up

• +1
Reactions: malignant and Incoming
There is so much info on this site and yet few people take consistent action. Most people plan a bunch of surgeries, never call or inquire pricing, and refuse to moneymax to save up for said procedures. At the end of the day, discipline is the biggest factor in ascending.

Since we are on this site 24/7, we might as well hold each other accountable. Check in like twice a week, make sure everyone is doing their copes and shit.

It's worth a shot.
Idek where to start tbh, im just fat and my facial harmony is apparently fucked? (Whatever that means)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Aight well I ate two sausages today (both 400cal) and thats it, havent ate anything else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244 and Incoming

No, I don’t mind.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
I have too much social anxiety with strangers to do this in a vc, but text chat works

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate