Acctutane: Is it useful?

Venomkore

Venomkore

disinterested
As always my research has brought my nothing but “ITLL GIVE YOU AIDS SEIZURES MAKE YOU A VAMPIRE AND GIGE YOU MIGRAINES!” from pharmaceutical places. If any of you have taken it, how much of that is accurate and how much is just dumb bullshit? I think it’d help me a lot to have clear skin but this thing says it makes it get worse before it gets better

You either get lucky with it or you don’t

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Venomkore, Deleted member 7901 and 1 other person
Take low dose then ye

• +1
Reactions: Venomkore
It lowers HGH so it would be stupid to take it before 18

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Venomkore
As always my research has brought my nothing but “ITLL GIVE YOU AIDS SEIZURES MAKE YOU A VAMPIRE AND GIGE YOU MIGRAINES!” from pharmaceutical places. If any of you have taken it, how much of that is accurate and how much is just dumb bullshit? I think it’d help me a lot to have clear skin but this thing says it makes it get worse before it gets better

i got super clean and shiny skin from it.

• +1
Reactions: Venomkore
It has estrogenic side effects, so it can possibly close growth plates in boys, so guys undser 18 shouldnt take it.

In fact there was a guy in this forum who ended up shorter than both his parents, and he was saying he used Accutane at 12 (?).

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam, Deleted member 10524 and Venomkore
Only use it if you are prescribed accutane tbh, tretinoin can solve most acne problems.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Venomkore
It lowers HGH so it would be stupid to take it before 18
yeah and im already an ultra manlet so itd def be a bad idea

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
It’s a last resort drug if nothing else works so at least try tret and what not beforehand

It’s a last resort drug if nothing else works so at least try tret and what not beforehand
i disagree with this.
Tons of drugs are just waste of time.
they don't prescribed accutane because it's harmful to liver but they give tons of drugs as substitute and they do nothing.
so they harm liver too.