DELVING DEEP INTO CARNIVORE

i searched, couldn't find shit. And yeah it's an assocation... But by doing a metaanalysis of 9 studies that uses statins? cmon man you can't be this naive. There is no nutritional study even that has it be controlled to that degree. Doesn't mean LDL is suddenly safe. Research so far shows it isn't. The fact that there is no study that has it be fully controlled doesn't disprove it. jfl
Science is based on pure, hard proven cause and effect facts. It is not based on association.

There are 0 cause and effect studies on ANY aspect of nutrition in the science field.

Until an observative, multiple decade experiment comes out, all we have is associations.

It doesn’t matter how many people agree on something, it can still be incorrect.

You need to develop some competence in the field of health science and nutrition before you start spouting random “studies” that are not only associative, but paid off by big pharma.

This thread will mostly be covering the best performing diet for looksmaxxing

you are free to give criticism, and some of the things in this thread may or may not be factually true and they are from my personal experience of research

Sources of said points in this thread will be below the claims said so.

Carnivore Diet

Carnivore is the best diet for having a freaky low body-fat dominant look

but, it has supposedly has serious and devastating side effects.

some studies show it kills the shit out of free test, and thyroid.
this means no more heightmaxxing for you !
+ the other benefits of T3z

however, I did deeper research on this and here is what I have discovered.

MAIN CONCERNS
1. T3 Levels: T3 is mainly there to help metabolize carbs. When you cut carbs, your body needs less T3. It's not dysfunction, it’s only natural.
^

2. TSH Stays Stable: This is the key hormone that shows if your thyroid's working right. On carnivore, it usually doesn't change much at all.
^

3. Thyroid Sensitivity: Some research suggests your body might get more sensitive to thyroid hormones on carnivore, so you need less to get the same effect.
^

ANOTHER EXAMPLE

Real Numbers:
- In one study with 14 dudes, 13 of them had lower T3 on keto compared to a low-fat diet (3.5 vs 4.2 pmol/L).
- Another study with 6 guys showed T3 dropped hard on a 2% carb diet compared to 85% and 44% carb diets.
^
The Harvard Carnivore Diet Study: Findings and Takeaway

Why T3 Exists:
- T3's main job is to help break down carbs for energy.
- When you're not eating carbs, your body doesn't need as much T3, again.

BENEFITS++

Carnivore Diet Benefits (from a study of 2029 people):
- 95% reported better overall health
- 66-91% said their well-being improved
- 48-98% saw improvements in various health conditions
- Average BMI dropped from 27.2 to 24.3

Risks and Side Effects:
- Only 1% to 5.5% reported any adverse effects
- Main issues were gut-related (3.1-5.5%), muscle problems (0.3-4.0%), and skin issues (0.1-1.9%)

Cholesterol:
- LDL was high as fuck (172 mg/dL) (scary high cholesterol!!!! (Even better for T)
- But HDL and triglycerides were good (68 mg/dL for both)

SHORT SUMMARY

carnivore diet might mess with your thyroid numbers, but it doesn't seem to fuck up how your thyroid actually works. most people report feeling better, not worse. but we need more long-term studies to be sure.

so to be safe, monitor your health when doing carnivore

but so far unless someone wants to prove me wrong

carnivore debloats, makes u low bf and leanmaxxed full potential.
Aajonus vonderplanitz and sv3rige diet mogs all to death. Even eyecolour changes aajonus got from brown to blue. Lifefuel

Science is based on pure, hard proven cause and effect facts. It is not based on association.

There are 0 cause and effect studies on ANY aspect of nutrition in the science field.

Until an observative, multiple decade experiment comes out, all we have is associations.

It doesn’t matter how many people agree on something, it can still be incorrect.

You need to develop some competence in the field of health science and nutrition before you start spouting random “studies” that are not only associative, but paid off by big pharma.
dnr show me a controlled study that locks niggas and have them do keto until they are 120 years old

dnr show me a controlled study that locks niggas and have them do keto until they are 120 years old
I literally just said there are 0 100% controlled studies on any aspect of nutrition.

Short attention span much? Maybe it’s the brain fog from all that plant material you’re eating.

I literally just said there are 0 100% controlled studies on any aspect of nutrition.

Short attention span much? Maybe it’s the brain fog from all that plant material you’re eating.
show me his diploma dnr

diploma when?

Carnivore diet is bullshit and it messes up ur thyroid function. Enjoy slow metabolism faggot. When will you retards learn that humans are omnivores and not eating carbs tanks your testosterone levels and thyroid function

No carbs literally tank your testosterone by over %50 its fucking legit
These 14yo don’t have a mind on their own. They listen to any influencer without looking at studies.
Only people who were carnivore were 30K years ago.
Even villagers drink pasteurised milk. “Muh muh pasteurised” Oh no a bad word!
RETARD ITS JUST HEATING IT UP

• +1
Reactions: iblamesols and asdvek
These 14yo don’t have a mind on their own. They listen to any influencer without looking at studies.
Pasteurization alters the milks nutritional profile

• +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene
Yes. It's actually retarded. They see a guy doing it then they start doing it too without any research. Most retarded shit ever.

If carbs aren’t needed then why does your body require them.
your body does not require carbs,

I think most people misunderstand what "essential" actually means. In physiological terms, it means that your body cannot create it from other materials, so it must be consumed.

Most people use "essential" in the sense of "necessary", and in that case, you do technically need glucose. But, due to gluconeogenesis, our bodies can make all the glucose we need from protein.

But if defined correctly.

There are essential amino acids (proteins) and essential fatty acids, meaning we have to consume them or we will eventually die.

But there are zero essential carbohydrates. We can make all we need without consuming them. And there is some pretty compelling evidence that for a lot of history, humans lived without carbs for most of their lives, aside from the occasional treat.

Too many people have been brainwashed by the food lobby to believe that "balance" is the most important thing. Even nutritionists are trained to believe that we need carbs to live.

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
Most retarded niggas in the universe: @giga_aspie @Never Get Up

• +1
Reactions: iblamesols
If carbs aren’t needed then why does your body require them.
my nigga, when we sucking on that titty milk, it has sugar (lactose), also we have molars, like we are made to eat vegetables and have carbs, or else we would only have incisors, and not digest shit from carbs

my nigga, when we sucking on that titty milk, it has sugar (lactose), also we have molars, like we are made to eat vegetables and have carbs, or else we would only have incisors, and not digest shit from carbs
titty milk doesn’t have anything to do with this.

eating only meat is good and bad depending on what you aim to do.

if your body is in constant ketosis it’s stressful for you because it needs to be constantly recycling the enzymes in order to make glucose

eating a little amount of carbs is far better than none.

Yes. It's actually retarded. They see a guy doing it then they start doing it too without any research. Most retarded shit ever.
This thing with carbs is fucking annoying me.
Last people who ate only meat were fucking closer to monkeys than us.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
titty milk doesn’t have anything to do with this.

eating only meat is good and bad depending on what you aim to do.

if your body is in constant ketosis it’s stressful for you because it needs to be constantly recycling the enzymes in order to make glucose

eating a little amount of carbs is far better than none.
misread, i thought you said the body doesn't need carbs