Accurate height predictor? (THEORY)

B

BestJaw

Iron
Does bigger feet indicate taller adult height amongst family?
We are 4 brothers:

The middle brothers are the same height and same shoe size. 180.5cm size 44 eu
eldest is the shortest with smallest shoe size: around 176cm size 43 eu
youngest brother is 178cm size 45cm eu but (hes still growing)
Father is 172cm and size 42 eu

My theory is that feet and hands are the first parts of the body to stop growing and males in a family usually follow the same proportions.

To find your final height:

(Shoe Size / brothers or fathers shoe size) * their height = Your Adult height (might be off about 2cm or so)

(44/43) * 172cm = 180.2cm
(44/43) * 176cm = 180.1cm

can you test to see if this works for you guys? seems to work for in my family besides my younger brother whos still growing and prob is going to become taller than me because he has about the same leg lenght as me. We also have the same bodytypes tho, we are all torso dominant, i think endo or mesomorph.

It said 175cm but i am 193

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
prediction is cope just grow as tall as u can

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
when would this calculator be useful it doesnt consider age at all

when would this calculator be useful it doesnt consider age at all
If your still growing and have bigger feet than your fully grown brother, you prob bound to become taller because most growth in feet stop earlier than the rest of the body

Told me like 190-194cm and I am 187cm rn at 16 yo

Im 5'11 and have 40 EU size shoe, pretty small for my height and I am growing a centimeter per month at 15 so JFL at ur theory

Im 5'11 and have 40 EU size shoe, pretty small for my height and I am growing a centimeter per month at 15 so JFL at ur theory
What was the predicted height and shoe size of the family member you did with? And their height?