‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
I need it now!!!

Accutane fuck

Just ask your doc, it’s not heroin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203 and Deleted member 14323
I’ve been to the doctor so many times you don’t understand. You have to wait months and go through 4 tubes of benzoyl peroxide before they give it to you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
You can probably get it at the onion fields.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 5786
dont use accutane, use warm water

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203 and Deleted member 14323
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
dark web. That's how i got mine. Also used a clear web site before that once but was too expensive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 14203
dark web. That's how i got mine. Also used a clear web site before that once but was too expensive
Where exactly? And was it EU vendor?

They don't hand the shit out like candy anymore. The fucking Jews are trying to make all the non cope looksmaxxes harder to obtain.

But FR you do kinda have to be careful w accutane. Have you tried Tret? OP

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member 14323
They don't hand the shit out like candy anymore. The fucking Jews are trying to make all the non cope looksmaxxes harder to obtain.

But FR you do kinda have to be careful w accutane. Have you tried Tret? OP
I have, it’s 100% hormonal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
I have, it’s 100% hormonal
Brutal. I had very severe acne when I was like 13/14 and I legitimately tried to rope. I hope you can ascend acne is an extremely subhuman trait and you get treated like shit by everyone if you have it...

I'm sure this is water but Just be do the research on dosages and shit because accutane can cause some fucked up side effects for some people at higher doses.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Brutal. I had very severe acne when I was like 13/14 and I legitimately tried to rope. I hope you can ascend acne is an extremely subhuman trait and you get treated like shit by everyone if you have it...

I'm sure this is water but Just be do the research on dosages and shit because accutane can cause some fucked up side effects for some people at higher doses.
Yes I know, there is honestly no other way for me to get rid of it. I’m just not going to care about the side effects. I’ve done my research, thanks brohaus.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
Yes I know, there is honestly no other way for me to get rid of it. I’m just not going to care about the side effects. I’ve done my research, thanks brohaus.
Good luck. I genuinely hope you ascend (severe) acne is sooooo sooo fucked my friend:hnghn::hnghn: Hopefully it means you are high T

I don't believe in God but I'm praying for you brocel.

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: lonelycurry and Deleted member 14323