Accutane (affecting growth) or other options

robbo.jbg

robbo.jbg

Iron
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Posts
3
Reputation
1
Backstory: I have just turned 16, at the start of this year (9 months ago) I must of had an allergic reaction to something and my face was completely covered in cystic, nodular, bright red, painful , disgusting acne...that shi ruined my life to the point no one wanted to be around me anymore because they were so horrified. Anyway I hopped on Epiduo and Lymecycline and over the next 5 months it cleared most of it but left flat redness all over my face. Now i still have all the redness with one side of my face with a bit of bumps and live acne while i still get spots frequently. i got prescribed accutane (isotretinoin) last week but I have done a shiii ton of research over the last 4 days and I saw there is a possibility it can affect growth. Being 5 foot 5 I dont wanna take the risk. I also have seen azelaic acid as a decent option to help the redness. Should I risk hopping on accutane, or do azelaic acid or do something else?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Heaver
Not reading any of this context. Isotretinoin doesn't inhibit growth.
 
I have seen a bit of evidence on it though bro
Most recent literature completely contradicts everything you've "seen". I've debunked this in 2024/2025. Search up what the "replication crisis" is.
 

Similar threads

Nerogen
Replies
5
Views
58
fattofat
fattofat
ntfoid
Replies
16
Views
76
ntfoid
ntfoid
maxerrr420
Replies
1
Views
28
7iqp
7iqp
Orion
Replies
0
Views
15
Orion
Orion
enten
Replies
2
Views
34
1jg9
1jg9

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top