Accutane cumulative dosage

harvikmogsu

harvikmogsu

Iron
Joined
Aug 1, 2026
Posts
74
Reputation
24
What cumulative dosage of isotretinoin should I aim for?
Some sources are saying around 15400 mg (I weigh 155 lbs)
Over a 6-8 month period taking 60 mg daily
Whats the thoughts on this? Should I just take it until the my skin is completely clear?
This is my skin currently for reference
IMG 1115
 
u dont even need to hit cumulative dosage u dont have acne problem actually. u would probably be fine if you take 20mg for 6-8 months but to make it faster just take 40mg or 30mg until ur face is like flawless . ur already fine bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: harvikmogsu
no 8400 for u is cumulative dose just do like 60-80 mgs for a while then micro dose down to 20
 

Similar threads

Mathikxksss
Replies
7
Views
77
Jawrwin
Jawrwin
Esc0
Replies
0
Views
36
Esc0
Esc0
A
Replies
1
Views
26
TrenRising09
TrenRising09
skiiisjshzkbdjsbzjd
Replies
1
Views
59
Macan
Macan
E
Replies
3
Views
59
Edenan
E

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top