Accutane dosing

Majklos

Majklos

be kind to others
Joined
Jul 28, 2026
Posts
299
Reputation
202
So basically i sometimes get pimples but its really annoying, so im asking you what is the ideal accutane dosage for someone who just gets once in a while few bigger pimples, also im buying tret with that but i want to make sure that my skin is gonna clear up for 100%.
 
  • +1
Reactions: rambo339
Just start at 20mg/day and go up to like 80 for a few months

I had mild yet persistent acne, I took 40mg/day for 3 months and it went away forever
 
  • +1
Reactions: Majklos
Just start at 20mg/day and go up to like 80 for a few months

I had mild yet persistent acne, I took 40mg/day for 3 months and it went away forever
I would like to do smaller dosage or normal dosage tbh isn’t 80 too much?
 
  • +1
Reactions: rambo339
I would like to do smaller dosage or normal dosage tbh isn’t 80 too much?
Usually dosage depends on your bodyweight, but it's really up to you to figure out and see

Lower dose = longer treatment
Higher dose = get it done with quicker but potentially worse side effects
 
  • +1
Reactions: Majklos
So basically i sometimes get pimples but its really annoying, so im asking you what is the ideal accutane dosage for someone who just gets once in a while few bigger pimples, also im buying tret with that but i want to make sure that my skin is gonna clear up for 100%.
Just use tret if its barely any acne
 
  • +1
Reactions: Majklos
For ur case 10mg daily for 4-5 months will fix ur issue. I had the same problem last year and I took accutane for 5 months and my pimples never came back after I stopped
 
  • +1
Reactions: Majklos
For ur case 10mg daily for 4-5 months will fix ur issue. I had the same problem last year and I took accutane for 5 months and my pimples never came back after I stopped
okay thanks man appreciate it
 
  • +1
Reactions: rambo339
Usually dosage depends on your bodyweight, but it's really up to you to figure out and see

Lower dose = longer treatment
Higher dose = get it done with quicker but potentially worse side effects
yeah i would like to minimize the sides, also longer treatment doesnt bother me that much, give rep man
 
  • +1
Reactions: rambo339

Similar threads

Majklos
Replies
0
Views
10
Majklos
Majklos
Eldian
Replies
6
Views
51
Doesitmatter?
D
S
Replies
1
Views
18
subjoe
S
Satly
Replies
1
Views
57
Satly
Satly
rc201
Replies
3
Views
34
rc201
rc201

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top