Accutane dry lips

User28823

User28823

Kraken
I want to start accutane but am terrified of getting permanent dry lips or dry eyes or some shit... hear a lot of people with that problem. Any ways to avoid? Maybe microdose for a longer duration?

I want to start accutane but am terrified of getting permanent dry lips or dry eyes or some shit... hear a lot of people with that problem. Any ways to avoid? Maybe microdose for a longer duration?
Doesnt accutane make one weaker too?

Just apply lip butter followed by vaseline, re-apply when needed

For the rest of my life???
why not? would keep your lips beautiful, same thing as keeping a skincare routine for the rest of your life.

Maybe, haven't seen any studies
Idk my classmate was on something to reduce acne, he told me it reduces water retention which made his lips dry as hell and his skin was kinda weak idk if thats accutane, but just apply lip balm maybe and drink more water

• +1
Reactions: User28823
Oh yeah the doctor told him to stop working out too

Oh yeah the doctor told him to stop working out too
Prolly was accutane, since it causes dry joints, bad for working out

• +1
Reactions: iammoh
Prolly was accutane, since it causes dry joints, bad for working out
Damn brutal, but it was hella effective though his face cleared out alot

• +1
im starting it soon too but its not permanent usually

• Woah
then get an accutane gel
and apply on the most acne prone area/s

my back is the worst part, that sounds like hell does that even work permanently
never tried it myself
but for face it should do all it is supposed to do.

i saw a reddit post on this, this only happens during accutane, after it your skin either goes back to oily or combination skin

Use pawpaw or moisturiser retard

• Woah
Use pawpaw or moisturiser retard
Can't stand doing gay shit like that daily, is it permanent dry lips or just during the duration of the treatment? I've read people having permanent dry lips... would kms if that happened ngl