Saw today my dream girl in shop and I was scary even to look in her eyes

ndos

ndos

6'4.5'',wide frame,acnecel,here to looksmax
Was buying Monster today, saw a gorgeous girl, dont know if she study in my uni but damn. I was scary even to look into her eyes. We make a glance which lasted 2.5 sec.
I regret it. Should have approached her. At least showed some courage that a lot of man lack of.
Also she looked young. I was scared also that she 15 yo old or some shit, but damn........
I am also terrified of offending girls when I look at them strictly at their eyes.
What ya think

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, mathis and menas
kys faggot'

• +1
Reactions: Flowix
Was buying Monster today, saw a gorgeous girl, dont know if she study in my uni but damn. I was scary even to look into her eyes. We make a glance which lasted 2.5 sec.
I regret it. Should have approached her. At least showed some courage that a lot of man lack of.
Also she looked young. I was scared also that she 15 yo old or some shit, but damn........
I am also terrified of offending girls when I look at them strictly at their eyes.
What ya think
Yeah regret feels like shit 😔

What ya think

You like the image you made in your mind of her
Not her
I can garentee you that she is not half as good as you think she is

• +1
Reactions: Epola
You like the image you made in your mind of her
Not her
I can garentee you that she is not half as good as you think she is
Yes. She is a slut.

• +1
Reactions: mathis and poopoohead