Accutane increasing my cholesterol (heart attack soon)

User28823

User28823

Kraken
A bit over 2 months on accutane now and my LDL cholesterol and NON HDL cholesterol have both almost doubled

was having some chest pains on some stimulants on Friday as well, legit thought I was about to have a heart attack

might drop dead soon or fuck my arteries in the long run

is it worth muh good skin

I've also been on EPA only fish oil for the purpose of reducing LDL but have only been consuming 2g a day so might try upping it to 4g a day and stop eating goyslop
eat a bunch of goyslop just for the fats to enhance the accutane absorption but should switch to an avocado or some shit

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and HTN_Mentalcel
Its the soluble fibre in your diet

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
eat a bunch of goyslop just for the fats to enhance the accutane absorption but should switch to an avocado or some shit
Maybe it's the goyslop and not the fats itself??? :lul:

A bit over 2 months on accutane now and my LDL cholesterol and NON HDL cholesterol have both almost doubled

was having some chest pains on some stimulants on Friday as well, legit thought I was about to have a heart attack

might drop dead soon or fuck my arteries in the long run

is it worth muh good skin

I've also been on EPA only fish oil for the purpose of reducing LDL but have only been consuming 2g a day so might try upping it to 4g a day and stop eating goyslop
omega-3 only does significant effects on lipids at like 8g lol
i eat a spoon of peanut butter before I take accutane

omega-3 only does significant effects on lipids at like 8g lol
i eat a spoon of peanut butter before I take accutane
shit would cost me $160 a month in EPA fish oil, but might just do it
peanut butter is so annoying to eat i have a big jar I bought but barely use it unless I don't have fats