Accutane information you need to be aware of

C

chrisN

Turbomanlet Enjoyer
Accutane results in a reduction of LH, FSH, PRL AND test production

In addition to lowering your test levels the LH aspect is also pretty important as it causes a reduction in sperm production and test production too. Having low LH leads to infertility which in itself isn’t a big issue if your subhuman and have no plans to have kids like myself, the issue is the decreased libido which in addition to an AI will be brutal for you. This information in addition to lowered igf and premature senescence of growth plates shows why it particularly isn’t ideal for pubertal males

So in my personal opinion don’t take accutane unless you plan on cycling, im taking accutane in preparation for my cycle so im hoping the issues like low libido will be negated due to the exogenous hormones. But im still looking into the libido shit because being on an AI will contribute to the lowered libido

Just some information worth mentioning should be water for accutane interested individuals

• +1
Reactions: silencio, rainzm and Madridista
Don't forget the possible permanent diffuse hairloss you can get from it.

In addition to lowering your test levels the LH aspect is also pretty important as it causes a reduction in sperm production and test production too. Having low LH leads to infertility which in itself isn’t a big issue if your subhuman and have no plans to have kids like myself, the issue is the decreased libido which in addition to an AI will be brutal for you. This information in addition to lowered igf and premature senescence of growth plates shows why it particularly isn’t ideal for pubertal males

So in my personal opinion don’t take accutane unless you plan on cycling, im taking accutane in preparation for my cycle so im hoping the issues like low libido will be negated due to the exogenous hormones. But im still looking into the libido shit because being on an AI will contribute to the lowered libido

Just some information worth mentioning should be water for accutane interested individuals
Nigger you forgot most important, IGF-1 and growth plates fusion

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer

Edit thread asap so the acnecels wont end up with stunted height growth

Not a single word

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chrisN and AySab
you have to factor in that the studies which showed those results were on the equivalent of a gigadose which is completly retarded. you should be taking 20x less than what is commonly prescribed for the same or better results

my plates gavent closed bd im on 40mg

But IGF-1 is essential for height growth so all the niggers here should be aware of the price they are paying once they are on accutane

dont take accutane it has so many side effects that could be life changing in a bad way

you have to factor in that the studies which showed those results were on the equivalent of a gigadose which is completly retarded. you should be taking 20x less than what is commonly prescribed for the same or better results
yeah its not necessarily an issue which is why I have some in the mail, the issue is taking it during puberty when niggas are tryna cope with mk and gh not knowing that even miniscule thing like accutane is contributing to slowing results

dont take accutane it has so many side effects that could be life changing in a bad way
depends on the individual im retarded and have no acne but will still microdose it cus i want the best skin possible and to help deter acne from my cycle

ACCUTANE MAKE YOU BONES CHANGE COLOR
ACCUTANE MAKE YOU MORE RETARDED
ACCUTANE MAKE BABIES RETARDED (LOOK IT UP "ACCUTANE BABIES")

Ofcourse don"t take it

Last edited:
I'm too desperate I need to use it

• +1
Reactions: AySab