Accutane is jewish scam

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
I had legit 'normal' acne for a teenager boy, but this jewish shit made me develop cystic acne, really severe shit. Yall can't cope with 'muhh purge itll go away just thug it out', cause this shit leaving scars I'm pretty sure, and makes you have fucking brutal subhuman red shit on your face for up to a year. I mostly have gone on it for the hundreds of closed comedones I had, but they shown no fucking difference after 4 months. Literally the same.

This won't stop anyone from hopping on it but at least I can say I tried, yall cant blame me when it happens.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Jova, CarrotMaxxer and 7 others
anything that claims it improves skin is
don’t fall for it, don’t make the jews rich

• +1
Reactions: Jova, aspiringexcel, thereallegend and 1 other person
anything that claims it improves skin is
don’t fall for it, don’t make the jews rich
Too late man. Way too late. I'm just hoping this shit actually makes it go away in the end, otherwise I'm suing idc

• So Sad
Reactions: appealmaxed
Too late man. Way too late. I'm just hoping this shit actually makes it go away in the end, otherwise I'm suing idc
i think u stop ngl. so u can stop causing internal damage and prevent further damage.
i had acne also, was trying skincare left right and centre, made skin worse tbh, from serums to tret. even people ik who use skincare still, their skin is shit. i stopped using all this shit, ate better (still ass diet but better) and shit fixed itself eventually. drugs shouldn’t be needed to have clear skin.

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Jova, romanstock and 1 other person
I warned everyone on here multiple times

• +1
Reactions: Jova and silencio
i think u stop ngl. so u can stop causing internal damage and prevent further damage.
i had acne also, was trying skincare left right and centre, made skin worse tbh, from serums to tret. even people ik who use skincare still, their skin is shit. i stopped using all this shit, ate better (still ass diet but better) and shit fixed itself eventually. drugs shouldn’t be needed to have clear skin.
Right, it shouldn't be needed, but it is what it is. Obviously I'm unhealthy in some way, but figuring it out would take more time than I have. I just want to live my life without it, without risking getting fucking scars. Don't know what to do I'm lost. If I discontinue the use, then I have no cope to grab onto, I might kill myself then idk

I warned everyone on here multiple times
No one believes it until it happens to them.
Accutane sounds to good to be true, and sadly it is indeed.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Right, it shouldn't be needed, but it is what it is. Obviously I'm unhealthy in some way, but figuring it out would take more time than I have. I just want to live my life without it, without risking getting fucking scars. Don't know what to do I'm lost. If I discontinue the use, then I have no cope to grab onto, I might kill myself then idk
a) don’t kill urself
b) i do same thing u so kinda lol, like i start taking something and while on it i truly start to consider what sides i could get, before i start i think the sides are minor asf and won’t happen to me etc lol.
c) if i was u, i’d stop, not fuck organs (further)
d) your skin will clear up, drop the shitty foods, maybe only eat them once or twice a week, and try be healthy. eating healthily like chicken, eggs, beef etc i find quite enjoyable tbh

• +1
Reactions: silencio
For a lot of people, acne is an allergic reaction to something, often times it’s dairy products. My mom had acne up until she was about 50, it went away completely when she cut out gluten.

• +1
For a lot of people, acne is an allergic reaction to something, often times it’s dairy products. My mom had acne up until she was about 50, it went away completely when she cut out gluten.
Cut out both since months.

• Woah
Reactions: Whatever
a) don’t kill urself
b) i do same thing u so kinda lol, like i start taking something and while on it i truly start to consider what sides i could get, before i start i think the sides are minor asf and won’t happen to me etc lol.
c) if i was u, i’d stop, not fuck organs (further)
d) your skin will clear up, drop the shitty foods, maybe only eat them once or twice a week, and try be healthy. eating healthily like chicken, eggs, beef etc i find quite enjoyable tbh
a) I wont prolly
b) idc about sides other than my skin. Fuck my liver
c) I'm already eating the best I can and I'm doing every shit I possibly can.

Accutane was positively life changing for most people including myself, hard luck for you

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop and silencio
a) I wont prolly
b) idc about sides other than my skin. Fuck my liver
c) I'm already eating the best I can and I'm doing every shit I possibly can.
liver important bro
when u ascend and start going pubs party clubs etc u be spamming alcohol trust
gotta be able to take that shit

• +1
liver important bro
when u ascend and start going pubs party clubs etc u be spamming alcohol trust
gotta be able to take that shit
I won't go anywhere with acne scars bro.
I won't ascend if I have acne for long, I will be an abuseddogcel

Accutane is a miracle drug for the vast majority of acne sufferers, including myself.

• +1
Accutane is a miracle drug for the vast majority of acne sufferers, including myself.
I don't doubt that. But for me i'm like 75% sure it wasn't the solution. But I will never know

Idk niga. It went as smooth as possible with me and now I have insane skin

• +1
What about Korean skincare ?

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed

Attachments

• IMG_0088.jpeg
    IMG_0088.jpeg
    604.5 KB · Views: 0
what about tret?
tretinoin is a weaker version of accutane.

Also I see why OP is having trouble. I had breakouts if I apply at the start. You can't go all in. You have to start at a low dose. My skin is now very stable and no longer prone to acne at all.

• +1
tretinoin is a weaker version of accutane.

Also I see why OP is having trouble. I had breakouts if I apply at the start. You can't go all in. You have to start at a low dose. My skin is now very stable and no longer prone to acne at all.
I was on 20mg for the 1st month,now on 30mg, starting the 5th month in a week.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
I was on 20mg for the 1st month,now on 30mg, starting the 5th month in a week.
Do you suffer from dry flaky skin using it?

• +1