Accutane made all my nose blackheads fall off

Eezz

Eezz

Death standu hamuno
But now that I stopped they are coming back, which means my oil production is coming back. I thought accutane will nuke oil production permanently.
How can get rid of these shit nose blackheads they failo me hard

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 17791
Tret is what helped me

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 17791
How often do you shower?

How bad are your blackheads?

the black dots on your nose are sebaceous filaments not blackheads.

they will never go away and no one notices them besides you, almost everyone has them as well and you haven't noticed theirs either.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Tobias Fünke and EverydayIsHell

they will never go away and no one notices them besides you, almost everyone has them as well and you haven't noticed theirs either.
Jfl what a smartass, blackheads are the outer layer of the sebaceaous filaments that gets oxidised when in contact with air and becomes black.
When I was on accutane they completely fell and I had a smooth nose with 0 blackheads.
As a PSl autist I notice everyone's skin and some people have skin with 0 black heads and pores visiblity. My little sister noticed the blackheads on my nose and made fun of it several times.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Take a shower incel

I've used accutane 4 years ago. they are gone completely

• +1
Reactions: Eezz
yes, but they're not blackheads, by treating them like blackheads and pinching them out you'd make these worse, hence why the distinction is important.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Damn lucky, you had them them before and if they didnt come back when you stoped that means your oil production didnt go back to what it was before.
What was your dose and for how long ?

Damn lucky, you had them them before and if they didnt come back when you stoped that means your oil production didnt go back to what it was before.
What was your dose and for how long ?
40mg, 8 months. 2 months of initial for 20mg though.

• +1
  • JFL
40mg, 8 months. 2 months of initial for 20mg though.
I only ran a low dose maybe that wasnt strong enough to shrink permanently my oil glands and they recovered

I only ran a low dose maybe that wasnt strong enough to shrink permanently my oil glands and they recovered
it can be. low dose can be effective for long term too though. depends on your oil levels

it can be. low dose can be effective for long term too though. depends on your oil levels
I think a low dose long term is like little razor cuts that keep healing off, but a high dose in a short span is like an axe blow the glands get shrunk to a point where they cant recover, but with a low dose you just supress them and they comeback after you stop

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
How often do you shower?

How bad are your blackheads?
Everyday
Images 13

Like this

• +1
  • So Sad
That is very bad.

What's your full skincare routine?
I have been on accutane and they were completely gone, now that I stopped they cameback. Before I was on retina 0.1 but that didnt remove them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I have been on accutane and they were completely gone, now that I stopped they cameback. Before I was on retina 0.1 but that didnt remove them
How long were you on retin a?

How long were you on retin a?
A year plus I ve looksmaxxed and researched a lot, retin a speds up your cell turnover rate.
And Topical retinoids do not affect sebum production and approximately 80% of tretinoin applied remains on the skin surface.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Meaning retin a will not get rid of your blackheads

• Woah
A year plus I ve looksmaxxed and researched a lot, retin a speds up your cell turnover rate.
And Topical retinoids do not affect sebum production and approximately 80% of tretinoin applied remains on the skin surface.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Meaning retin a will not get rid of your blackheads
Have you gotten off retin a? Were you using both together?

• +1
Why not use both? Tretinoin helps a lot long term.
Accutane is tretinoin in its strongest form so using both pills and topical is useless and just wasting topical tret. Oral tret got rid of my blackheads so why use something else the problem is that topical tret is not strong enough to rid of blackheads

• +1
  • Woah
Accutane is tretinoin in its strongest form so using both pills and topical is useless and just wasting topical tret. Oral tret got rid of my blackheads so why use something else the problem is that topical tret is not strong enough to rid of blackheads
Oh! I understand. You should get back on it then.

Oh! I understand. You should get back on it then.
You cant just use accutane like that forever if it was the case I wouldn't be asking here

• Woah
You cant just use accutane like that forever if it was the case I wouldn't be asking here
You were getting your accutane from prescription? Brutal.

How will you keep your skin in good shape if you can't reliably use it?

You were getting your accutane from prescription? Brutal.

How will you keep your skin in good shape if you can't reliably use it?
I dont have acne anymore but a shit texture(marks,hyperpigmentation,scars,blackheads)and Its not because i need the prescricption its because its unhealthy.nigga have you never heard how dangerous accutane is

• +1
  • Woah
I dont have acne anymore but a shit texture(marks,hyperpigmentation,scars,blackheads)and Its not because i need the prescricption its because its unhealthy.nigga have you never heard how dangerous accutane is
no I don't know.

• So Sad
Damn bro and you are a rainbowcel, the more someone has post the less they looksmax
well I've never researched accutane before so I know fuck all about it.

Hey @Eezz, what was your skincare routine for your nose? I'm in a similar situation though thankfully it seems it's more mild. I just have tiny spots on my nose and they annoy me to death. What can I do?

Hey @Eezz, what was your skincare routine for your nose? I'm in a similar situation though thankfully it seems it's more mild. I just have tiny spots on my nose and they annoy me to death. What can I do?
I also now how those tiny black spots in my nose, they are not blackheads per se but just oxidized filaments. I use tret mixed with a moisturizer at night and vit C and cetaphil cleanser and sometimes bha+aha from the ordinary, sadly nothing seems to work for them besides Accutane they all fell of when I was on it. I will try soon Salicylic acid since I heard it works

I also now how those tiny black spots in my nose, they are not blackheads per se but just oxidized filaments. I use tret mixed with a moisturizer at night and vit C and cetaphil cleanser and sometimes bha+aha from the ordinary, sadly nothing seems to work for them besides Accutane they all fell of when I was on it. I will try soon Salicylic acid since I heard it works
Yeah mine aren't that prominent, but they are seriously bad when left to their devices.

Blackheads don't fall off, stupid.

"Blackheads" are shit which constantly builds up inside your pores until you die.

Idk if this website is a scam ran by currycels but some guy on here linked it and so yeah if you need more accutane. :) when i run out in 10 months ill try it,

Attachments

• 68E4931D-561A-49B2-8320-037BF43E53CE.png
    68E4931D-561A-49B2-8320-037BF43E53CE.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Idk if this website is a scam ran by currycels but some guy on here linked it and so yeah if you need more accutane. :) when i run out in 10 months ill try it,
its not about the money I have full insurance its free for me, its about side effects and how taxing its on the body otherwise Id run this shit for the rest of my life

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999