Accutane made my face extremely puffy.

Vampiremaxxer

Vampiremaxxer

Based And Transparent
Time online
3d 17h 30m
Just a warning to those of you that are considering taking accutane.

Currently 5 months in on accutane and it's been a living hell so far. Thought i would look better on accutane not worse lmao. Month 2 on accutane i noticed something different, my face and body was starting to get really puffy due the severe dehydration you get from it causing water retention. I looked back on pictures compared to now and the difference is insane, Before my jaw was defined even though at 20% body fat percentange, and now it is a bloated puffy mess, also my eye area has also turned very puffy, same with my body. My clavicles are not as visible now compared to before and I look fatter even though i have lost weight since going on accutane.

I got 26 days left until i'm done with accutane and i'm finally starting to see some difference with my skin. i really hope that this will be all worth it after 5+ months of hell with having no sex appeal due to looking like a potato lmao. Hopefully this side effect will go away pretty soon and that i will permanentlyy have clear skin.

I'm also drinking 3L+ water everyday and basically no difference with bloatness.

Before accutane:
On accutane. Last pic is the worst one,a bit hangover and I had barely drank any water.

Last edited:
tongue and cheek

tongue and cheek

Zephir
Time online
16d 14h 30m
you are like @ rode to blur if he wasn't recessed/ice age baby

LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Time online
82d 12h 50m
How old are you? Are you Slavic?

Rush

Rush

Preparing for worldwide collapse
Time online
39d 12h 6m
Tbh, it was kinda opposite for me. It drains your face of oils. My nose got smaller, and I looked less puffy

chinpilled

chinpilled

Adept
Time online
1d 16h 35m
Vampiremaxxer said:

Currently 5 months in on accutane and it's been a living hell so far. Thought i would look better on accutane not worse lmao. Month 2 on accutane i noticed something different, my face and body was starting to get really puffy due the severe dehydration you get from it causing water retention. I looked back on pictures compared to now and the difference is insane, Before my jaw was defined even though at 20% body fat percentange, and now it is a bloated puffy mess, also my eye area has also turned very puffy, same with my body. My clavicles are not as visible now compared to before and I look fatter even though i have lost weight since going on accutane.

I got 26 days left until i'm done with accutane and i'm finally starting to see some difference with my skin. i really hope that this will be all worth it after 5+ months of hell with having no sex appeal due to looking like a potato lmao. Hopefully this side effect will go away pretty soon and that i will permanentlyy have clear skin.

I'm also drinking 3L+ water everyday and basically no difference with bloatness.

Before accutane:
On accutane. Last pic is the worst one,a bit hangover and I had barely drank any water.
U should not take accutane for this long ur skin needs some oil.

W

wristcel

Zephir
Time online
125d 16h 38m
Rush said:
Tbh, it was kinda opposite for me. It drains your face of oils. My nose got smaller, and I looked less puffy
same here!
100% seemed to make my face slightly more 'chiseled' looking.
I was on accutane when I went travelling and got laid a lot, and of course it's easier getting laid when you're hitting on fellow travellers etc, BUT I always wonder if I was just a tad more handsome on accutane and that it helped too lol

RopeMoreCumskins

RopeMoreCumskins

Banned
Time online
5d 6h 51m
Vampiremaxxer said:

Before accutane:
That's because it increases estrogen, inhibits 5ar and testosterone production, amongst other extreme anti androgenic effects. I'd stop now tbh. Took a few years to fully recovery from that poison.

I wish death upon Roche and the dermatologists that Allow people to take that shit.