ACCUTANE MAKES YOU SMARTER

beypazarisoda0

beypazarisoda0

Diamond

"Isotretinoin does not reduce learning and memory and our study suggests that it may instead lead to a dose-related improvement in specific aspects of hippocampal learning and memory. Retinoic acid functions in the hippocampus as the active metabolite of vitamin A, suggesting that this may be a limiting factor in the human hippocampus and addition of exogenous retinoic acid brings levels closer to an optimal state."

good job taking acutance, you have now fucked up your liver and destroyed multiple organs in your body.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Deleted member 47332 and 9 others
Accutane overall isn't worth it. You know the side effects.

Just get vitamin A from beef liver.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, sly shinkai, datboijj and 3 others
this forum is overrun by goatiscels tbh
Accutane closes growth plates, lowers growth hormone, changes gene expression, causes suicidal depression. I've taken it before. The depression aspect was real.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, mug, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and 3 others

"Isotretinoin does not reduce learning and memory and our study suggests that it may instead lead to a dose-related improvement in specific aspects of hippocampal learning and memory. Retinoic acid functions in the hippocampus as the active metabolite of vitamin A, suggesting that this may be a limiting factor in the human hippocampus and addition of exogenous retinoic acid brings levels closer to an optimal state."
Over for Acuutane-Liver-cels

• +1
Reactions: Raydolf_Peatler
Accutane closes growth plates, lowers growth hormone, changes gene expression, causes suicidal depression. I've taken it before. The depression aspect was real.
I get it but skincare without accutane still exists

• JFL
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and hopecel
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and thereallegend
Yeah closes growth plates sure it also changes the orbit of Jupiter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and GunDevilHybrid
  • +1
Reactions: Matheus
Holy fuck I took it at 16 did this stunt my growth? Would this be the reason I'm 174cm?
Probably not since my father is 173cm JFL fuck this shit

Holy fuck I took it at 16 did this stunt my growth? Would this be the reason I'm 174cm?
Probably not since my father is 173cm JFL fuck this shit
Yeah bro the FDA even recognizes it man. You got fucked it's over.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander

Tretinoin is definitely not worth it because of little benefits with high sides.

but isotretinoin is the fastest and maybe the only way to clear your skin.

• +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, gribsufer1 and Clown Show
Accutane mogs

Thread closed.

liver has retinoic acid

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
good job taking acutance, you have now fucked up your liver and destroyed multiple organs in your body.
stfu nigger after you made that pro miscegenation thread you outed yourself as a faggot

tretinoin cream is a bigger cope than urine
60 years of research and it is the most goated chemical for skin with no sides except irritation if u use too much

Even if true it probably changed nothing for me
Millions of teens take it every year lol, I'm lucky i took it after my growth was done

• +1
Reactions: leonas
this forum is overrun by goatiscels tbh
the first comment by @Raydolf_Peatler is right
acne is an immune response
Accutane basically kills the immune response by damaging the immune system
very bad thing verry true objective statement

Only @thereallegend is sperging out on raw meat

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
yea stupid thread, every medicine got benefits

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
This will be the second time I'll start using Accutane cuz of acne it's over my mom wouldn't understand she's not blackpilled...

the first comment by @Raydolf_Peatler is right
acne is an immune response
Accutane basically kills the immune response by damaging the immune system
very bad thing verry true objective statement

Only @thereallegend is sperging out on raw meat
Yes acne is the skin's way of removing toxins. Only way to get rid of acne is to get rid of the toxins, whether it comes from diet or environment.

MSM, NAC, glutathione will remove toxins. Best natural source of MSM is raw milk.

Raw meat contains vitamin b6 in large amounts. Urine contains urea, great for the skin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
It's better being stupid anyways, that's the key to happiness.

It literally lowers IQ and that has been medically proven :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall