Accutane purge is very fucking real

D

Deleted member 62070

Gold
I'm 16 starting my 2nd month on 30mg and this shit is getting out of control. By the end of the day i have like 5 pimples forming to a head. It fucking hurts moving my face in the slightest same thing about my back.

So the lesson learned is to dont believe jew doctors saying purge is very rare and do yourself a favor and get yourself prescribed an antihistamine or prednisone or something to lessen the purge, because this shit is straight evil. Hope itll be worth it at the end though

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, Kristin, jagmogs1000 and 1 other person
interesting

i never purged on my face but barely had any acne there, my face is clear af now almost done with month 2

but my arms seem to be purging which is where my main issues are

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and Deleted member 62070
Your growth plates are now closed and you will no longer grow. Accutane closes your growth plates. I took 1 pill of accutane and immediately threw up when I found that out minutes later.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: N1666, Hernan, Deleted member 62070 and 3 others
I'm 16 starting my 2nd month on 30mg and this shit is getting out of control. By the end of the day i have like 5 pimples forming to a head. It fucking hurts moving my face in the slightest same thing about my back.

So the lesson learned is to dont believe jew doctors saying purge is very rare and do yourself a favor and get yourself prescribed an antihistamine or prednisone or something to lessen the purge, because this shit is straight evil. Hope itll be worth it at the end though
good luck brother
btw in general doctors can give some bad advice so definitely research whatever you want by yourself before consulting a doc who just wants your money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
So real. I took tret a few months back and it was a bitch.

However my skin is clear as hell now so it was definitely worth it imo.

• +1
Your growth plates are now closed and you will no longer grow. Accutane closes your growth plates. I took 1 pill of accutane and immediately threw up when I found that out minutes later.
I grew after taking it idk

Started with 40mg and now on month 5 at 80mg and never purged

s

• +1

that’s why ima take it during summer break

lowkey i never purged bro and tbh it is worth it if this fucking dry skin and redness goes away bro I just barely got finished with accutane

I think the end of the second month is when my purge finished, so you're almost through the worst part. My doctor told me the purge would be over in 2-3 months though.

• +1
Why not take normal vitamine A? It may take longer but its much healthier

• +1
Reactions: bronzeagepervert
interesting

i never purged on my face but barely had any acne there, my face is clear af now almost done with month 2

but my arms seem to be purging which is where my main issues are
happy for you bro youll get thru the purge in a minute

• Love it
Reactions: User28823
thats kinda what i want. Im alr 6'1 and apart from the subhuman acne my knees hurt all the time from growing

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
Why not take normal vitamine A? It may take longer but its much healthier
never heard of that but i doubt itll be as effective as accutane

Never happened to me, you can try taking anti-histamines to calm down the purge.

• +1
This isn’t true, it’s a myth that stems from the fact that accutane decreases the igf-1 hormone (this supposedly will stunt bone growth and overall growth development ). However this depletion in that specific hormone from acctuane is so minuscule that it’ll only MAYBE effect little bones in your hands. Why would a drug that can inhibit bone growth or growth development be so accessible, especially towards younger age groups that are still growing. ( Also such extraordinary side affects like that could only ever happen through very high doses of the drug, so if you low dose you’re perfectly fine, not saying that you take if you take a high dose you will stunt you’re growth.)

• +1
Reactions: silencio, ChadL1te, Deleted member 62070 and 2 others
Dude this shit almost killed me i developed carotenosis lmao, at least my nose is thinner

Never happened to me, you can try taking anti-histamines to calm down the purge.
do you know if it is prescription?

This isn’t true, it’s a myth that stems from the fact that accutane decreases the igf-1 hormone (this supposedly will stunt bone growth and overall growth development ). However this depletion in that specific hormone from acctuane is so minuscule that it’ll only MAYBE effect little bones in your hands. Why would a drug that can inhibit bone growth or growth development be so accessible, especially towards younger age groups that are still growing. ( Also such extraordinary side affects like that could only ever happen through very high doses of the drug, so if you low dose you’re perfectly fine, not saying that you take if you take a high dose you will stunt you’re growth.)
thank you, someone with a brain.

no, they are allergy tablets, you can easily get them from the chemist.
thanks bro, any other tip what should i look for? like what brand

thanks bro, any other tip what should i look for? like what brand
just any with a high dosage i guess, just letting you know that when you do get off the tablets, you will experience a slight purge if you don't exfoliate the skin whilst on the anti-histamines.
I also recommend drinking green tea or any thing with anti-inflammatory properties as the accutane purge is mostly dry and inflamed skin. Make sure to abuse hyaluronic acid and moisturisers with ceramides. I made a thread on polynucleotides if you want to read as they are really OP for skin, no one has bumped it though so youll might have to access it through my profile.

• +1
just any with a high dosage i guess, just letting you know that when you do get off the tablets, you will experience a slight purge if you don't exfoliate the skin whilst on the anti-histamines.
I also recommend drinking green tea or any thing with anti-inflammatory properties as the accutane purge is mostly dry and inflamed skin. Make sure to abuse hyaluronic acid and moisturisers with ceramides. I made a thread on polynucleotides if you want to read as they are really OP for skin, no one has bumped it though so youll might have to access it through my profile.
alr bro thanks

• +1
Reactions: AySab
elaborate
dw, that is reversible and extremely rare and only found in pale people. imo its a looksmax though since its tans your skin. Just avoid any other supply of vitamin A like carrots etc.

• +1
I had severe pain for a while bro, and fever for some days, i had to sweatmaxx to eliminate all that shit from my blood, at least managed to lose 10kg+
that didnt kill you did it?

its worth lol im on last month on 80mg a day i have 0 pimples now (still some redness/hyperpigmentation) but legit nothing happened till mid month 4.

• +1