Accutane + Tazarotene

Temporals

Temporals

Iron
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Posts
18
Reputation
9
I’ve been on Accutane for 5 days 40mg, would it be incredibly stupid to use Tazarotene 0.05% I need this acne gone quickly.
 
accutane with the strongest retinoid aint worth the risk of ruining the progress. Just wait it out and drink water (not cope)
 
  • +1
Reactions: Temporals
accutane with the strongest retinoid aint worth the risk of ruining the progress. Just wait it out and drink water (not cope)
I’m genuinely so tempted to use it but I’m probably not going to.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ctoasty

Similar threads

wannabechad_
Replies
6
Views
39
wannabechad_
wannabechad_
hippletfoids
  • Question
Looksmaxxing Tazarotene
Replies
3
Views
34
fattofat
fattofat
kernelmogs
Replies
9
Views
82
Ugniusthegoat
Ugniusthegoat
sigma_67
Replies
2
Views
33
yzmmmm
yzmmmm
B
Replies
8
Views
43
henincel
henincel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top