accutane

cavy

cavy

i will never get to slay
14, 171 cm 59 kg
convinced my mom to stop accutane, she said finish this batch then u can stop.

if i dont grow n if my hairline recedes i am going to rope

22 more days to go.

• JFL
Reactions: PrimalPlasty
you are so stupid, you could have stuff eaten raw liver and have good skin like that, instead cuz you are addicted to goyslop u ruined your biochemistry and therefore a part of your life. good job

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks, NoseProphecy and HTN_Mentalcel
you are so stupid, you could have stuff eaten raw liver and have good skin like that, instead cuz you are addicted to goyslop u ruined your biochemistry and therefore a part of your life. good job
brother i was a kid i didnt know what accutane was (still am a kid but yk)

brother i was a kid i didnt know what accutane was (still am a kid but yk)
14, 171 cm 59 kg arent these ur current stats? :lul:

Not really, even hugging someone with deodorant, perfumes and Jewish chemicals is enough to enter the skin and cause acne. Even the tap water, shower water have Jewish chemicals. It's in the air, you breath in grams of mixroplastics according to a Denmark study. Jews have won and us acnecels have to spam tazerac even with natural diets. It's over

• +1
Reactions: cavy, PrimalPlasty and NoseProphecy
2 months ago, finished 2 months im on my 3rd, i dont think its over yet bhai :feelswah:
its not over, but it messes up your hormones big time, and can cause height stunting

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
2 months ago, finished 2 months im on my 3rd, i dont think its over yet bhai :feelswah:
Get tazerac, if your gonna do it do a low dose, it reduces GH so eat foods with GH and sugar go maintain growth.

• +1
Reactions: cavy