Accutane

Unbound

Unbound

Iron
Gonna hop on Accutane

Should I buy Pharma grade off the internet, or get it from a dermatologist?

I don't want to have to get weekly check ups and blood tests

• +1
Reactions: xico32
Gonna hop on Accutane

Please get it from a derm.

Isotretinoin is no fucking joke, theres a reason that regular blood work needs to be done while you're on it- liver function and serum lipids can get really fucked up. And thats without getting into whether or not the source is legit.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Seth Walsh and Unbound
Gonna hop on Accutane

Bro dont be autistic get it from a dermatologist
Isotretinoin is no fucking joke, theres a reason that regular blood work needs to be done while you're on it- liver function and serum lipids can get really fucked up. And thats without getting into whether or not the source is legit.
I think even if they get fucked up i dont think anyone would stop if they had 2 months left
I have been using it for 5 months and i havent done any bloodwork cause even if i do it now i am almost finished

• +1
Reactions: Unbound
Bro dont be autistic get it from a dermatologist

I think even if they get fucked up i dont think anyone would stop if they had 2 months left
I have been using it for 5 months and i havent done any bloodwork cause even if i do it now i am almost finished

How much are you on? I need to get some because my back is fked and I've heard low dosing around 10mg/day is enough to get rid of it.

• +1
Reactions: Theonewhowillascend
Well that really depends on how responsible your doctor is as to whether they'd allow you to continue if your levels were off.

• +1
Well that really depends on how responsible your doctor is as to whether they'd allow you to continue if your levels were off.
True but still i wouldnt stop
Would you?
How much are you on? I need to get some because my back is fked and I've heard low dosing around 10mg/day is enough to get rid of it.
Nah bro you must take at least 0.5 mg/kg for it to be effective and this is the lowest dosage
I take 40mg

True but still i wouldnt stop
Would you?

Nah bro you must take at least 0.5 mg/kg for it to be effective and this is the lowest dosage
I take 40mg
how has your experience been so far? dry skin? did it get worse before it got better?

only thing holding me back is I heard it makes your skin temporarily worse before it gets better, and I can't imagine my skin being any more dry and fucked up than it already is. Might wait until summer to get on so I can avoid the extra dryness during winter.

Last edited:
  • +1
how has your experience been so far? dry skin? did it get worse before it got better?

only thing holding me back is I heard it makes your skin temporarily worse before it gets better, and I can't imagine my skin being any more dry and fucked up than it already is. Might wait until summer to get on so I can avoid the extra dryness during winter.
Start off on a lower dose like 20mg and build it up. If u start on a higher dose there is a much greater chance of purging. Speaking from experience. Also go to ur dermatologist and don’t do it urself

• +1
[/QUOTE]

No!!!!!!
You must do it in the winter never in the summer because your skin Will be really sensitive to the sun causing irriversible damage
as far as my expirience i had dry skin,dry lips,muscle pain,dry eyes and blurry vision but those side effects are to be expexted

Also yes your skin gets really worse believe me! i thought MY skin couldnt get worse but i was hella wrong!!!
now my skin is clear
Also i never went out on the sun
Bro if you have bad acne hop on it asap i definetely reccomend it

Last edited:
  • +1